Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs
    #6097719 - 09/25/06 06:03 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

The kitchen was filled with young people 48 hours after d's wedding and they revealed to me that there was some cocaine use at the wedding after party, but don't worry dad, I had one hoot and 45 mins later another one in the other nose...

of the 8 young people in our house all expressed strong preference to cocaine over lsd.

I was mystified, but one horror story after another emerged from my daughters and their friends relating to psychedelics. (eg. it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs)

Well they seem to like marijuana, but that's it.. They are smart people, university types, working in the world - some are performing and recording musicians, but that too is working...I mean where did I go wrong as a father?

(he, he, he...)

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

Re: it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6097746 - 09/25/06 06:33 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

cocaine is a 'forget about it' drug
LSD is a 'deal with it' drug

kids in my generation seem to prefer the former

one bad experience can have an incredible effect on the would-be psychedelic user.  people seem to intuit before even having taken a psychedelic how powerful they can be in bringing up past issues, revealing neuroses, etc., and many people try to stifle this aspect of the trip on their first time - a good formula for an inscrutable, disturbing experience

just a few thoughts - somewhat incoherent, as it's a bit early :tongue:

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Edited by Lion (09/25/06 08:58 AM)

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs [Re: Lion]
    #6097800 - 09/25/06 07:22 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Kids will be kids. I'm still a kid, though I'm 20. History is just repeating itself. Our parents, the potheads and drug users of the 70's are now in their parents' position, raising kids who are doing the same things they did as a kid. When we grow up, we'll probably be the same way adults are today, and our kids will be just like kids of the 70's, 00's, etc..

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs [Re: Newbie]
    #6097887 - 09/25/06 08:30 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Cocaine is the path of least apparent resistance.

The animal response to stress or boredom.

A place where enlightenment will not intrude on your good time.

Not everyone can handle seeing the thousands who were raped and tortured to keep them safe.

North America as it stands today can not house a populous of psychedelics users, it would crumble into something better. Coke on the other hand, it's like a match made in the hell.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #6097892 - 09/25/06 08:32 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

It's funny, a friend of mine the other day was telling me to be "carefull with that LSD", then a few days after that - he was complaining about how is cocaine use has gone up too much the last while.

InvisiblethatiAM
Stranger

Re: it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6097900 - 09/25/06 08:37 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Don't worry.  I'm a kid and I wouldn't even want to try cocaine.  And I <3 LSD :smile:

So, some of us exist.

Offlineavapxia
Stranger
Male

Re: it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs [Re: thatiAM]
    #6097922 - 09/25/06 08:47 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

COKE IS WHERE I FLOAT
LSD IS WHERE STRESS WILL BE

InvisibleStroFun
Repeater

Loc: Mycotopia.net
Re: it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs [Re: avapxia]
    #6097940 - 09/25/06 08:54 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

We have alot of uppity drug users here, they are all like, man fuck acid i dont need that shit, anyone got any coke?

Okay, and they wonder why i smoke by myself sometimes...

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #6100135 - 09/25/06 08:12 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ExplosiveMango said:
Cocaine is the path of least apparent resistance.

The animal response to stress or boredom.

A place where enlightenment will not intrude on your good time.

I love the way you put that. That's frickin' great! That's why I'm about saying fuck coke anymore. If I want a good time without the enlightenment I figure I'll just get drunk. That way I can avoid screwing up my sinuses.

OfflineRuggo
Grinning Mouth
Male

Re: it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs [Re: truffleupagus]
    #6104695 - 09/26/06 07:11 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I dunno, like, I might end up trying coke someday eventually just so I can experience as many drugs as possible, but it doesn't really appeal to me. I'd much rather have an insightful, fulfilling mushroom trip or acid voyage.

Seems like a lot of kids get turned out acid because of bad trips these days. Happened to a friend of mine, won't touch drugs except for pot, alcohol, and caffeine anymore. I guess not everyone can deal with the fear and stress, so they'd rather have a purely enjoyable buzz.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs [Re: Ruggo]
    #6104770 - 09/26/06 07:28 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

If you can avoid it then all the better.

Coke's really not all it's cracked up to be.  Pun intended :grin:.

YAY 200 posts!

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery
Re: it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs [Re: truffleupagus]
    #6104802 - 09/26/06 07:36 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

lol...

Offlineapfrommsp
Just a box ofrain

Re: it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs [Re: JohnP]
    #6104811 - 09/26/06 07:40 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I've done coke once and it was awesome jsut too expensive and i would rather spend that money on psychedelics

--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

Offlinescattass
thatsMr.scattass toyou
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs [Re: apfrommsp]
    #6104838 - 09/26/06 07:46 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I did coke once also but not that much 2 medium sized lines. That shit is really overrated its a nice feeling but for maybe an hour or so?? It felt like mdma to me.

--------------------
George Bush has all the symptoms of schizophrenia, dellusions, (WMD + Iraq's nuclear weapons program) vauge-impoverished speech, hearing voices (god told him to invade Iraq) paranoia and delusion of grandure. -some guy

Offlineapfrommsp
Just a box ofrain

Re: it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs [Re: scattass]
    #6104856 - 09/26/06 07:49 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

feels really good then feels shitty when u come down...me and a buddy went through about .75 gm a piece in one night

--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

OfflineMr_Spliff
Dreamer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Undesclosed Location (its...
    #6104885 - 09/26/06 07:54 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

man fuck coke for real, I'm about to turn 19 and coke is fucking everywhere where I live, just last week I smoked rock for my third time in my life, between me and two other dudes we did at least two eight balls, around here an 8 is from 3.6 grams to 4 grams, our first 8 was 4. Any way man I'm still wanting it, and a crack pipe feels um... comforting when I think about it, when I smoke a cig I want to rotate it like I did with the rock. Seriously tho if you haven't tried coke don't try it. just stay away, its not that good of a rush and it always leaves you wanting more.
Now you'll tell your self like your daughter did, that you can handle your self, because she only took two toots. but the fact of the matter is that she would of done more if doing more wasn't so frowned upon. She prolly wanted more or wants more but refrains because its every humans desire to keep a good reputation.
Be carefully with your daughter man my girlfriend used to get free coke all the time. Well nothings free in this world, you catch my drift. Its so easy for a chick to get caught up, and cuz your daughter has tits there are plenty of dudes out there willing to give up some coke for a good time.
Ive always dedicated myself to psychedelics but for awhile now I haven't had any, and the coke was there, Ive only done coke a few times this year, like 5 times, and all special occasions, but I want it, and that scares me.
yes, LSD and shrooms can scare, but through out my experiences I have learned how to detach myself some how from emotions. Ill be terrified, I'll be there watching my death, watching my face being torn to shreds because of a car accident, but thats it, I'm just watching it, I'm scared but I'm watching myself be scared. its something I'm grateful for, though I do feel like a void at time, I fell Ive lost my sense of humor, my sense of being human, I feel that Ive taken a back seat.
I need more shrooms, those were the days, the world was full of music and color, vividness and life, everything was alive it was so beautiful.
Seriously tho if I could go back, i wish I would have kept my innocence when it comes to coke. Just a bit of advise.

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: it felt like the inside of my head was turned out and fried by burning light bulbs [Re: Mr_Spliff]
    #6105226 - 09/26/06 09:24 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i dont uinderstand, compaing LSD and cocaine? haha
coke lasts 20-30 mins, acid lasts eternity. purely from a physical standpoint i think acid feels 1000x better than tweekin on some shitty coke (its all shitty)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom