Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: Underage Sex [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #6063123 - 09/14/06 10:49 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

But not you, of course. You're no chandala, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Underage Sex [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #6101043 - 09/25/06 11:31 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Hey now, let's move on and discuss the underage sex! :smirk:

:wink:

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :levitate:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinetrunksan
PsyChicken
Male

Loc: UK, Hellas
Re: Underage Sex [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6102224 - 09/26/06 08:39 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

To start of, I think it always leads to inacuracies when we compare underage sex in different cultures and societies.
Sex in most of those coultures means marriage, the couple has acquired all the at-the-time-considered necessary skills for survival and married life and is ready to proceed to marriage. It's not the we-are-going-out-let's-have-sex kind of relationship we are talking about.

My only problem with underage sex is that because of the way that our society has structured education, a person hasn't been prepared for the commitment that a sexual relationship should bring until they are older. It has nothing to do with age difference, simply the fact that an "ephibe" is still probably playing with transforers and barbies and hasn't gotten the skills necessaty to survive on it own, in our society.

Just like, I wouldn't want or expect a 14 year old to be able to live and survive on its own, I don't consider them ready for sexual relatioships.

I know that there are exceptions to the rules and teenagers being more mature then their parents but I still believe that most teens haven't developed/ been educated for such a commitemnt!

NOW START THE FLAMING!!!!!!! :runaway:  :mob:

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
Re: Underage Sex *DELETED* [Re: trunksan]
    #6102295 - 09/26/06 09:01 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by LunarEclipse

Reason for deletion: no why?

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Edited by LunarEclipse (09/26/06 09:04 AM)

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: Underage Sex [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6103163 - 09/26/06 01:17 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Did you revive this thread just to chastise me?  :sad:

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: Underage Sex [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #6103188 - 09/26/06 01:21 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I have to agree with MarkostheGnostic on many levels.

I was sexualized repeatedly by a female relative from age 4 until age 9. I even experienced a non-ejaculate orgasm at age 6 that I vivdly remember to this very day.

Once the molestation stopped, I still yearned for the feeling of closeness, arousal and excitement. For many years, I was a young kid that had this burning desire to experience those sexual feelings again. I was not even old enough at that point to know about masturbation or even be aware that one could bring themselves to the state of climax and orgasm.
When I looked at other females, I instantly thought about sex. I fantasized about sex with girls my age, teens and even mature women.
I essentially had a sexual addiction that I could not get my fix for.

Instead of being class mates, friends, team mates, etc. with other girls, they were all part of my sexual fantasy. Not just the pretty ones, or desireable ones. In my early teens, these issues caused my relationships with females to be sexually oriented and I was quickly labled a pervert. None of the females in my school wanted anything to do with me, and I had to wait until I was old enough to date girls from other schools before any females would give me a chance only because they didn't know me.

My insatiable desire for unattached sex followed me into my teens where my boundary issues caused by the molestation allowed me to have sex without guilt with anything that moved. I didn't see anything wrong with it because I was finnally rewarded with the ability to have sex again by being of an age where sex was mutual amongst some of my peers albeit very promiscuous girls who more than likely expereienced similar abuse as children.
After finding my soul mate and getting married, the same boundarie issues affected our relationship.
I have been in therapy over a year and a half now working on some of the issues that I have that were developed and engrained before I was even 5 years old. Many of you may feel that you can identify with some of the things I have stated and just see it as a typical male response for sexual issues. But, the case may not be that simple.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Underage Sex [Re: Fraggin]
    #6103540 - 09/26/06 02:20 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Having sex with a person who hasn't reached puberty yet, WILL have negative consequences for the child. Sex being something that their body/mind is not prepared for yet.

A person who has gone thru puberty and is WANTING sex....is a whole different situation all together

I don't think anyone here is supporting pre-pubescent sex.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale