Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Loc: oklahoma
experience with south americans
    #610282 - 04/14/02 03:18 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

looking for those with personal experience cultivating and tripping on this strain to sharetheir expericiences. from what i understand so far it is a fast colonizer, almost causing overlay problems in casings similiar to puerto ricans. i would really like to hear from those who have tripped on this shroom before.
does anyone kn0ow the origins of this strain?

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Remember, EGOISM is the beginning, the source, and the root of EVIL!

http://www.fanaticus.com/pf-tek.htm
http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/hongus.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Loc: oklahoma
Re: experience with south americans [Re: XAZIA]
    #610351 - 04/14/02 05:05 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

bump

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Remember, EGOISM is the beginning, the source, and the root of EVIL!

http://www.fanaticus.com/pf-tek.htm
http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/hongus.html

Offlineblacktarropium
journeyman
Loc: va
Re: experience with south americans [Re: XAZIA]
    #834843 - 08/22/02 01:43 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

whats up , i have grown and triped on the south american strain , they colonized the jars pretty quick about 15 days , then i cased half of them and left half in the cake form(i used the br&verm tek for the jars) , the casing(crumbeled cakes and coir) took of really quick i didnt even put it in the incubator just strait to the fruiting chamber i ended up getting about a half ounce of of the first flush , it has been a week since then and i already picked the the second flush this morning , the cakes where growing at a normal speed , both where fruiting extreamly fast , i saw pins go to broken veil in about 2 days . this is only my third grow so i am extreamly happy . as far as the trip it was great . it was the best that i have had yet , i have had thai ks , B+ , florida , and SA . SA had better visuals , the visuals felt like they in my body at times and there was alot of tracers and flowing carpets and posters my friends salt water fish tank was awsome it looked like an entire city in there it was also a longer lasting high , better overall feeling , a more happy feeling , with thai ks i threw up , but not with sa and the others . Sa fucked with my head alot i had alot of audio distortion (peopls voices melting togeather) but i also get audio distortion from cronic so maybe thats just me , and extream time dialation the trip felt like it lasted about 12 hours but when it was all done from the time i dosed till i was completly normal again was about 6.5 hours , i would definatly recomend you try this strain they where great for me and im a beginner . so sombody with more exsperiance would do even better with them . hope this helps with your decision , oh yeah they also had alot of blueing when i picked them some of them where so big i had to cut the stem in half to fit them in my drying chamber and when i cut the stem they turned a very dark blue within 5 sec , darker than the other strains i have tried pm me if you have any other questions good luck

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix