Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
ethnogarden should be hidden??
    #6100809 - 09/25/06 10:30 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

well i am not sure if it has been mentioned before. all the overgrow closing backlash posting i thought it might be a good idea to keep it hidden so not everyone can read obout peoples mj garden... just a thought, thanks for reading

peace

--------------------
And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: ethnogarden should be hidden?? [Re: the man]
    #6100822 - 09/25/06 10:33 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

didnt overgrow close down cause the owner was selling seeds, not cause of people posting grows?

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: ethnogarden should be hidden?? [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6100883 - 09/25/06 10:51 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

yeah

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Re: ethnogarden should be hidden?? [Re: Jim]
    #6101224 - 09/26/06 12:21 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

sorry i was unclear.. i meant that i thought it wasnt a good idea that non members can go on teh shroomery and look at peoples grows possible security issue? i dont know jus ta thought. it had nothing to do with closing down. by backlash i meant teh growing number of mj posts.

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6101251 - 09/26/06 12:28 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i understand what u mean, sorry.

i think its a good idea what u mentioned...

if we had a cannabis subforum then we could just make that invisible... we have enough cannabis posts too, and theres been enough votes, mods just dont wanna code it i guess. if there was i would totaly help make stickies, and even mod if i could...

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #6101259 - 09/26/06 12:31 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i get what you are saying, and i agree although i dont post much in that forum. but that doesnt really matter when you look at the general idea of the suggestion and the motives behind it. i like it...

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineFeelers
Anti-Myth-Rhythm-Rock-Shocker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Oz
Re: ethnogarden should be hidden?? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #6101800 - 09/26/06 06:13 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I definately think the cannibis subforum would do well as word spread. Maybe the shroomery could catch some of overgrows' lost phrophets. :grin:

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #6102898 - 09/26/06 11:57 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

the man said:
sorry i was unclear..  i meant that i thought it wasnt a good idea that non members can go on teh shroomery and look at peoples grows possible security issue? i dont know jus ta thought. it had nothing to do with closing down. by backlash i meant teh growing number of mj posts.

But.. non members can and have been coming to the Shroomery for nigh on a decade to see any (huge) number of mushroom cultivation posts.  Last I checked, mushrooms were no more illegal than cannabis - and so I would feel silly trying to "protect" or hide cannabis related threads when we plaster our site with mush cult information already.  As was noted above, Overgrow.com was not shut down due to the fact that they were popularizing the cultivation of marijuana, but because the proprietors of the site were taking unecessary and downright stupid risks.  The Shroomery neither produces nor provides any illegal matieral, or any materials that could be used in the production of illegal materials.  We pay our taxes on advertising revenue and respond to concerns over legality as soon as we can, taking action whenever it is necessary.  In short, we only provide a medium for information exchange.  Whether or not that information is about mushrooms or marijuana is a moot point.

Quote:

Feelers said:
I definately think the cannibis subforum would do well as word spread. Maybe the shroomery could catch some of overgrows' lost phrophets. :grin:

As for expanding into a hardline focus on marijuana, in light of overgrow's departure, this is something we would very much like to do.  But first thing's first, and right now we have considerable ongoing development for the Shroomery's front-end that is taking the majority of our time.  Once implemented, our static information database will be considerably more flexible, a la wiki stylin's!.. and once we're done with that, I have a feeling we will begin to concentrate on the magical mary jane :laugh:

Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Re: ethnogarden should be hidden?? [Re: geokills]
    #6103175 - 09/26/06 01:19 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i understand some of your reasoning. but just one point. I do think marijuana is "more" illegal in teh sense that alot more effort and money are put into mj busts as apposed to home mushroom growers. and i know from experience that the law is alot more relaxed with mushroom on the person then mj on the person.(at least in CANADA) even though its pretty casual with either in general....

i was just thinking some of the mj posters might appreciate is all.

peace

--------------------

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6103428 - 09/26/06 01:57 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

an invisible cannabis forum would work great.. like a subforum of the ethnogarden.. i seldom post there now, but have in the past and will here in the very near future.

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London Flag
    #6103482 - 09/26/06 02:07 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

once we're done with that, I have a feeling we will begin to concentrate on the magical mary jane

are you serious?

maybe i'm on the wrong bus after all. sure, i dig grass, help the MM and NORM mofos, ocasionally assist a plant to thrive myself or spray a few seeds outside a police station, what i do outside work is my own personal business........

but this webiste is not just centred on any and all drugs, it's psychedelics we regard as  the VIPs here. i think we should remain elite and ride above the many storms that will come and go regarding pot, salvia, khat, oxy, ecstasy etc etc.

summary: i see a strong case for labelling all non-fungal forums as 'non-central to our website ethos'.

but i had a lotta drugs recently, so i may be talking crap again .......  :laugh:

--------------------
buh

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: ethnogarden should be hidden?? [Re: shirley knott]
    #6103499 - 09/26/06 02:11 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shirley knott said:
Quote:

once we're done with that, I have a feeling we will begin to concentrate on the magical mary jane

are you serious?

maybe i'm on the wrong bus after all. sure, i dig grass, help the MM and NORM mofos, ocasionally assist a plant to thrive myself or spray a few seeds outside a police station, what i do outside work is my own personal business........

but this webiste is not just centred on any and all drugs, it's psychedelics we regard as  the VIPs here. i think we should remain elite and ride above the many storms that will come and go regarding pot, salvia, khat, oxy, ecstasy etc etc.

summary: i see a strong case for labelling all non-fungal forums as 'non-central to our website ethos'.

but i had a lotta drugs recently, so i may be talking crap again .......  :laugh:

i dont get it, are you saying marijuana is not a psychedelic?
cause thats not true. anyone who says you cant "trip" on marijuana is crazy, ive done it and i continue to do it, same with many of my friends. edibles do it especialy.

i agree with keeping the majority of this site from meth and coke and xtc discussion, though those things may be great now and then, marijuana is a safe way of life for most, and it provides just as much spirituality and whatnot as mushrooms, though in its own unique way.

marijuana is a spiritual psychedelic and deserves just as much attention as mushrooms in my opinion.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6103513 - 09/26/06 02:15 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

not saying we should devote the site 50% cannabis and 50% mushrooms, by all means this is the shroomery, but i think cannabis would do great with its own invisible subforum.

dont diss it before you try it, dont shoot it down til you see how high it gets.

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6103567 - 09/26/06 02:25 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:
not saying we should devote the site 50% cannabis and 50% mushrooms, by all means this is the shroomery, but i think cannabis would do great with its own invisible subforum.

dont diss it before you try it, dont shoot it down til you see how high it gets.

:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London Flag
    #6103754 - 09/26/06 03:06 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

well, although i'm as great a supporter of the leaf as any of you, i'm afraid i have to stick to my guns and officially register that i think this path is chosen based on monetary benefits rather than mushroomery thinking. herb is mainstream, so even Bush kows about it, but  i bet he never heard of LSA even if he had a dictionary in front of him. lets leave NORML to fight this battle, and keep our names outta there.

sure i've tripped on herb, but it's not an everyday expectation, unlike when you play with psilocybin, LSD, mescaline, ketamine, and all the many tryptamines and indoles....

i vote for all non-fungal operations to be downgraded as non-site-critical, that way if we ever do get busted we can open the community forums quickspeed while we lament the seizure of all the greengrow evidence : we all know that that's where many police forces aim for maximum internal bonuses.

:frown:

--------------------
buh

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6104030 - 09/26/06 04:04 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by CptnGarden (09/08/08 11:58 PM)

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

#6104940 - 09/26/06 08:08 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

> this webiste is not just centred on any and all drugs, it's
> psychedelics we regard as  the VIPs here. i think we should
> remain elite and ride above the many storms that will come
> and go regarding pot, salvia, khat, oxy, ecstasy etc etc.

Who said anything about focusing on marijuana on THIS website? :shiftyeyes: :evil::spliff:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

#6105830 - 09/27/06 12:48 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

it was keeping it invisible that was teh topic and might jsut keep the focus away from teh mj  :smile:

peace

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

#6107788 - 09/27/06 03:22 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Yea I gathered as much.. but I just think it's ridiculous to invisiblize an Mj forum with so many blatently visible shroom forums.

:shrug:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6108060 - 09/27/06 04:50 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

is mushroom cultivation in itself a crime? nope.

i mean when you post a grow log of MJ you are openly admitting to illegal activities, atleast with most ethnos.. they are legal to cultivate

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder