Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: psychic powers suck [Re: secretmachine]
    #5726266 - 06/08/06 10:48 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

You know...I've heard stories about monks in the far east being in a cave....with no candles/lamps/etc...they still have light...

THATS power you do want.

--------------------
:mallow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: psychic powers suck [Re: secretmachine]
    #5802857 - 06/29/06 11:11 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

secretmachine said:
yeah but its possible to control it over time. At first i would get the mass of feelings and thoughts, but it just took a look inside, and not focusinig on other people as much. Now i am fiercely individual, so i only hear or feel when i focus on them, or they focus on me.

yeah, the problem is people focus on me A LOT. Which is really annoying. Especially since most of the time they are either confused or malicious.

meh, I'm workin on better security as we speak.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: psychic powers suck [Re: DoctorJ]
    #6037582 - 09/07/06 03:24 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

has anyone ever gave any thought to the fact it that a lot of seemingly psychic phenomenon 'ESP' or (extrasensory perception) could be mistaken for 'HSP' or (heightened sensory perception), or maybe even heightened sensory 'projection' in some cases... both of the latter are very useful skills to develop, and if your good at it you can really convince people they are experiencing telepathy almost anytime you want. NLP (neurolinguisticprograming) is a talent Street magicians (such as myself) mentalists, con artists, politicians, fortune tellers, all of these careers and more, can be mixed with cold reading and sometimes some true 'esp' and 'NLP' for some real spectacular effects.

I believe in true telepathy beyond a doubt but sometimes it's a lot more probable that it's unconsciously or in some cases drug induced HSP?

Please don't take this post the wrong way, it wasn't at all directed toward anyone in particular... just another possible view point.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Edited by LuSiD9 (09/07/06 03:30 AM)

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: psychic powers suck [Re: LuSiD9]
    #6037590 - 09/07/06 03:52 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Me and a buddy of mine have very frequent and scary telepathic experiences. One day we were walking down a trail and I start thinking about sitting at the next bench and smoking a cig. I never really smoke cigs and neither does he, but we had some on us that we were going to sell, so it would be unordinary for both of us to want a cig. Then all of a sudden I had this weird feeling he was going to do exactly what I was. He turns to me and we both smile and he says "you know don't you" and I say "yeah... wait how the fuck." and he says "bench on the right, right?" we sit down and i see in his hand an open pack of a cigarrettes and a greasy little finger slithering its way in there for one. maybe not greasy or little. but a finger. and then he grabs one for me. he looks at me and asks "how do we do this" and then i think at him. he says "yeah we are the same person" i did not expect this much of a mind reading and i fell on the floor laughing at the same time he did.

weird shit. i've probably retold this story a thousand times so maybe it looks sloppy but it fits with the thread.

anyway its weird. little things like this happen often, and its only happened since we shroomed together.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

Edited by beatnicknick (09/07/06 03:56 AM)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: psychic powers suck *DELETED* [Re: beatnicknick]
    #6096310 - 09/24/06 05:28 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by LuSiD9

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Offlineck10n3
Imagine
Male

Loc: Here, now.
Re: psychic powers suck [Re: LuSiD9]
    #6100609 - 09/25/06 09:44 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

How did you learn to be psychic, or is it something natural for you?

I want to learn how to share enlightenment with other people. It's the cure.

--------------------
"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - The trip of a Life Time.

Indra's Net - There is an endless net of threads throughout the universe. The horizontal threads are in space. The vertical threads in time. At every crossing of threads there is an individual. And every individual is a crystal bead. The great light of absolute being illuminates and penetrates every crystal being, And every crystal being reflects not only the light from every other crystal in the net, But also every reflection of every reflection throughout the universe.

-cK

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder