Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemcmucus
Stranger
greatest trip ever! controlling the weather......
    #6089978 - 09/22/06 11:40 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

ok let me tell you about my greatest trip ever...

setting: row Q about 50 feet from the stage. we were covered by a roof but no walls around us. the band we came to see was just begining to set up and we just started to feel the trip kick in. it was around 6:00 and getting dark now, but the weather was cool and perfect south fl weather.

Deftones comes out and starts playing. they start with a soft mellow song. the singer is not really singing he is using some kind of echo effect on his voice which is bouncing off the roof and sorrounding us from all directions. as his echoes morph into singing a high pitch but soft song we feel a gush of wind around us.
this went perfect with the song and the cool colors they chose in their setup which was soft greens and watery blues. as the song progressed the band got heavier and heavier. then the CLIMAX:as the singers voice became stronger and louder so did the wind. i looked up expecting to see seiling fans but there were none, it was real wind! then as the chorrus started, chino (the singer), began to scream in a very high pitch, and at the same time it began to rain hard. the rain was perfectly in sinc to the song which was coincedentally called 'beware of the water'. with every note he sang, the winds would pick up and surround the crowd with a cold mist.
throughout the show i think the band started to improvise and play along with the rain and every time chino would scream in the hard parts i would see the winds bending the palm trees. but it looked like he was doing it with his screaming. this tripped me out so much i actually had to turn to my friends and ask "is this fucking real". it felt as if they were controlling the weather!! the music was so powerful it actually brought me to tears at one point!
at one point they stoped playing and left a single purple light on and a single note was coming from the guitar and started to fade away slowly. the crowd began to talk amongst themselfs and the echoes from everyones voices grew louder and louder and began to go along with their purple sillhouetts. simply amazing! greatest trip ever!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAchilles
Lost and Found
Male
Re: greatest trip ever! controlling the weather...... [Re: mcmucus]
    #6097292 - 09/25/06 12:02 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

wow.sounds amazing man. im tripping mtself right now...gonna go out on my porch to smoek a blunt.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: greatest trip ever! controlling the weather...... [Re: Achilles]
    #6099246 - 09/25/06 05:06 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

dude! just knowing somebody is tripping at this very moment reminds me of my trip this summer in the forest. I was alone and it was the best trip ever for me. I think tripping at a concert would be something special but then again it could easily turn into a bad trip if you have retarded ppl around ya. BTW, I saw TOOL this weekend, I think if i was on shrooms my head would explode with amazement  :cool:

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag