Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJuggled11
Stranger
Loc: British Columbia
What's wrong with me?
    #609146 - 04/15/02 02:44 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I have done mush 7 times and I can never get past level two. I took 5 grams of amazonians and nothing happened. Is it possible to be immune to them??? Please Help!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: What's wrong with me? [Re: Juggled11]
    #609328 - 04/15/02 06:11 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

maybe wait a while till yer next dose. yer not on any meds are you?

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineJuggled11
Stranger
Re: What's wrong with me? [Re: baraka]
    #609403 - 04/15/02 07:48 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

no im not on anything and I wait months after each time I take them. I smoke a lot of weed though, if that has anything to do with it. ???? Gurrrrr, I want them to work!

OfflineMushyMay
Brian Eno is mypersonal God FNORD

Loc: ACT, Australia
    #609473 - 04/15/02 09:40 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Weed won't make any difference, I've smoked heaps-o-weed for years and I still trip the fuck out.  Maybe you have a high tolerance.  Are you a big person?  When you say 5gm I assume you mean dried.  Go Terence Mckenna style, "when in doubt double the dose",  take 10gm dried and hold on to your hat.  If you still don't get off there's always acid.

btw don't listen to me, I don't know what I'm talking about. :tongue:

--------------------
MushyMay is a fictional character, as a result any information provided by MushyMay is also fictitious.

OfflineJuggled11
Stranger
Re: What's wrong with me? [Re: MushyMay]
    #609533 - 04/15/02 11:01 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not a very big person, girl size 10, 5'8", 150lbs. I don't know why I don't trip out that hard. I'm a really analytical person, I think a lot and I try to hold on to things and concentrate too hard, if that has any sort of effect on my inability to get royally fucked up. Is there anything else that causes high tolerance? also, where can I get my hands on some syrian rue without using the internet?

Anonymous

#609584 - 04/16/02 12:01 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I think a lot and I try to hold on to things and concentrate too hard, if that has any sort of effect on my inability to get royally fucked up.

In my book of theories, yes, that could have something to do with it.

OfflineMushyMay
Brian Eno is mypersonal God FNORD

Loc: ACT, Australia
Re: What's wrong with me? [Re: Anonymous]
    #609607 - 04/16/02 12:34 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, don't try to analyze everything that happens. Don't worry about how you think you should feel. Just chill out and roll with it.

--------------------
MushyMay is a fictional character, as a result any information provided by MushyMay is also fictitious.

Edited by MushyMay (04/16/02 12:36 AM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #609637 - 04/16/02 01:28 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Try tripping in a place with minimal external stimuli, so that you will be more sensitive to what is happening. Center yourself before you begin by letting go of your worries and frustrations.

Fast for 3 days before journeying. Chew the shrooms very slowly with just a little bit of water and nothing else. If the taste bothers you too much, eat with a small amount of dark chocolate. I guarantee your world will be rocked.

Set, setting, preparation. Dosage is only part of the equation.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #609776 - 04/16/02 06:51 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'm no expert, but why not try a different species?

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #609838 - 04/16/02 08:40 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I had a friend once that could drink lsd like water and it would not have an effect on him. The rest of us would be flying through the carpet and he would be 100% sober. He never tried mushies so I don't know if they would have worked for him or not. I do know that thc (cannabis), alcohol, and dxm (he had really bad dxm hangovers and it would last a lot longer for him that it would for the rest of us) all worked on him, but not lsd.

What is your weight? If you are extra heavy, you will need to eat more than people that are extra thin. (Just like with alcohol, heavy people have to drink more to get drunk.)

Do you eat regular food before you eat the mushies? Probably not, but if you do this may be part of your problem.

Have other people tried the mushies with you? Perhaps it is bad fruit.

If you took 5g fresh, that isn't very much. If you took 5g dry, that is a pretty healthy dose.

Have you taken any other drugs which might be cross tolerant with the mushies?

Donno that any of this will help... good luck.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineJuggled11
Stranger
Re: What's wrong with me? [Re: Seuss]
    #610281 - 04/14/02 03:17 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'm average size, not big not small. I never eat before I take them, at least for three hours. I am a lightweight with every other drug, alcohol, well two beers and I'll be sauced, and pot gets me totally high. I've tried mushrooms with other people taking the same mush and they were totally tripping. I took five g dry and nothing happened, but I took those by myself so it's possible that they were bunk, but I did get a body high. I've only ever once tripped out hard and that was my first time. Mush was actually the first drug I ever tried. But I took 3g P. Cubensis and my boyfriend who is 6'1'' and 200 lbs took the same and he was way farther gone than I was. I am taking six grams this sunday and I'm not gonna eat the entire day before I take them, so keep your fingers crossed. What drugs would be cross tolerant?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag