Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

plain salvia leaf in park and then walking.
    #6092932 - 09/23/06 11:14 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Smoking a fat joint in the slightly puddled park today after it was raining all night, was interesting.

My daughter’s harvest equinox wedding the night before still resonating like sugarplums in my head.

Sunlight was falling gently the grass scattered with browned and orange leaves.

Half way through the salvia only joint, level 3 and 4 effects were growing, layers were separating, OEV of the fall and grass colors folded together a bit like dough in a huge mixer. It did not get to a point of complete personality dissolution, even after finishing several more casual public inhalations, because the intake was trailing the critical threashold period (90 seconds) I could have kept up a slow intake for a long time but the joint eventually finished.

The interesting thing was that after finishing smoking, I got up and walked to the restaurant where my paintings have been hanging to say hi and get a coffee.

The sore (weather change based) feelings in my lower back and knees became suspended and replaced by pleasant pinprick tingles.

Since I was wearing my Heelys, I had to walk carefully so as not to fall, and I found the procession of moments interesting. I identified most strongly with the sense of being in the time that was completed a few steps ago rather than in the current moment, i.e. more than with each actual stepping (which was work) and I realized that this tailing of self time is totally normal for me; but I was also aware and really interested in the arising moments but – not stiffly, just lightly.

Looking into peoples faces goint the other way on the sidewalk, It seemed like they too were embedded in a personal space-time that hangs behind the current moment. All of them seemed to be wearing expressions that were most suitable to 5 or 10 seconds ago, and each looked slightly bewildered to be happening in the now as well.

Certainly I was projecting.

I tried a few Heelys enabled glides when people were not watching and found no difficulty at all with the coordination.

Along the way to the restaurant (which was 8 minutes away) I became increasingly aware that the corridor of relevant self moments was becoming shorter, and that I seemed to be lagging less and less. This was fun to watch and a little bit sad too since it was such a rich experience – especially with the compounding of fall colors.

By the time I was at the restaurant I felt somewhat caught up with myself, but no pain in joints.

20 minutes later the joints are sore again, but not terrible. What a life!

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: plain salvia leaf in park and then walking. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6093392 - 09/23/06 02:18 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

totaly magnificent!

i love your salvia joint writeups they are my favorite.

your always out in the park influenced by nature.

i bet those fall colors blended beautifuly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom