Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

RIght now
    #608023 - 04/14/02 11:36 AM (22 years, 7 days ago)

There is no past, there is no future. There is only right now, the present. Right now is the only time you have. It is the one moment that can take you anywhere you want to go. There is only one moment that exist, the past, present, and future. This is the Now moment. There is only one. But this one moment has been fragmented into an infinite number of seperate realities, and alternate version of itself, each one connected at the core and filled with oneness for easy reference.

Your memories of the past are created by hooking these fragments together and attaching them to the present. In actuality, these events are happening now, though on other levels of consciousness. Your train of perception cannot see them as now because you have gone around the bend and are focuing on different energies and ideas and assume the ideas before were of the past.

The Future is an anticipation of events that seemingly have not occured. This too, is an illusion. You create the future from the present. Whatever you choose to do right now will become your future, but by the time it is your future, it will be right now
There is only ONE now moment. Everything exists right now, it always has and always will.

What did you do yesterday? What will you do tommorow? It doesn't matter, because NOW is the only time you have to do anything.

Everything you wish to do, wish to be, wish to go. You make it happen through the NOW. Right Now is the only time you have, so grab it by the balls and take full advantage of the limitless capabilities of NOW>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: RIght now [Re: ]
    #608077 - 04/14/02 12:54 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

This is very true, and you said it well. Peace.

--------------------

Invisiblesunconscious
Loc: Calgary
    #608163 - 04/14/02 02:54 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

Now you are talking my language!  =|)

You are trapped in your brain.

These abstract realizations are us becoming aware of how our mind works.  But I believe there is reality beyond the mind, don't you?

And that reality is founded on time.  Your wisdom is a call to action! CARPE DIEM!!!  :smile:  What times do our consciousness focus most on?  We can focus on the past present or future.  Personally, I spend the most time focusing on the future.

If only we could really get into Shroomism's head, eh?  That would be a wild trip!!!  =|)

--------------------
=|) minds are growing

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: RIght now [Re: sunconscious]
    #608176 - 04/14/02 03:32 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

Everyday I have the uncomfortable feeling of being trapped inside my head. I can imagine some grand realization that will suddenly open up my mind to the universe around me. I find it quite ironic and vaguely annoying that i can *imagine* what it would be like for this to happen. I can seriously picture this happening in the near future.

--------------------

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: RIght now [Re: Revelation]
    #608233 - 04/14/02 05:02 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

What happens when what I want to do RIGHT NOW requires a stack of cash?
I'd like to do alot of stuff (drive a super-fast car, take a trip to Europe, take a trip to Japan, take a trip anywhere, oh yeah, and I would like to sip some $500/bottle-fine wine...) RIGHT NOW, but I don't have any funds. How do I get past the money obstacle without giving up my desires?

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Invisibleraytrace
Stranger

Re: RIght now [Re: Sclorch]
    #608239 - 04/14/02 05:11 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

maybe find a job right now

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: RIght now [Re: raytrace]
    #608250 - 04/14/02 05:28 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

A job doesn't pay RIGHT NOW. A job is ME paying RIGHT NOW. I want to do these things RIGHT NOW, but I can't because I don't have the money RIGHT NOW.

This is why living in the now (as great as it sounds?) isn't all that. If by RIGHT NOW, you mean some bastardized version of Buddhism's "mindfulness", then I'll agree... but only slightly. Mindfulness is much better.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Anonymous

#608268 - 04/14/02 05:46 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

Being a bank robber is a job that pays RIGHT NOW.

Invisibleraytrace
Stranger

#608277 - 04/14/02 05:57 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

yeah ok, i wasn't all serious answering, i knew what your response would be... i don't know what the guys are talking about, but what i do believe is that the hours are the important fragments of time not the years, concentrating in the immediate time ahead is important

OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Loc: MA
    #608538 - 04/14/02 11:03 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

I think you have to find a balance between everything. Obviously you can't be oblivious to the future because you'd never be prepared for anything. Likewise you can't ignore the past or else you'd never learn from your mistakes. But since the present is the only time where you can actually DO anything, that's where your attention should focus.

Offlinefrogsheath
Stranger
Loc: Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.
Re: RIght now [Re: raytrace]
    #608547 - 04/14/02 11:14 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

I like your avatars.

Anonymous

#608560 - 04/14/02 11:27 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

Self image is the key to accessing everything you desire. Once you have effectively extricated yourself from the notion of past, present and future, you are able to distance yourself from other limitating beliefs, such as the programming which tells you what you can have, and what you cannot. The key to unlocking this illusion is to remembering and recognizing that YOU are much more than you think you are. You are everything, and everyone, even though it appears you are seperated and alone. You are really one.
A journey is not the distance between two points, but rather an +expansion of your personal identification with two or more points. Followed by a redefining of your physical self from point a to point b. What causes things to manifest physically is dependant on the INTENSITY of your focus upon who, what, or where you wish to be within any context.

Such a change in perception requires the remembering of other realities. The willingness to leap into veritable abyss of possibilities, clearing yourself of any beliefs that hinder the process of achieving what you desire. Do you think you are something? Then you are attached to what you think you are. Do you think you are nothing? Then you are attached to what you think you are. You must realize that you are everything until you can finally let go.

Reality is first created by your thoughts, and then your will turns these thoughts into actions which creates your chosen reality. If you desire something, but have a belief that your desire in unobtainable, then so shall it be. By releasing your belief that limits you from taking action into what you desire, you release the binds that hold you in the reality where going to Europe is not possible because of money.

It is time to remember that in a previous time in your soul's life, you were perhaps a magician, or sorcerer.. where no limitations binded you to any specific reality. You moved freely from place to place and easily manifested the desires of your spirit. It's about shaking off the chains of I AM to be able to trade them for the wings of I COULD ALSO BE. Having forgotten their many incarnations as very powerful magicians, and being steeped in such a limitating dogma for such a long time, many folks spend time to train themselves thinking that some things are simply out of their reach, when all they need to be doing is manifesting the wealth, power, love, artistic endevours, or any other journeys which tickle their fancy. You are limited only by your pre-conceived notions of what you CAN or CANNOT do. It's about remembering other lives and powers and abilities... where a path of ever increasing acuity in the process of change and transformation await.

end transmission

Offlinefrogsheath
Stranger
Loc: Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.
    #608633 - 04/15/02 01:28 AM (22 years, 7 days ago)

Good ideas! I think that by the same token sometimes it's good to
realize one's limitations. You can't be everything and everybody all the
time. It just doesn't work in these monkey suits (to borrow a term from
Mr. Crisper).

Anonymous

Re: RIght now [Re: frogsheath]
    #608677 - 04/15/02 02:23 AM (22 years, 7 days ago)

Oh absolutely! You must realize your limitations.. that is to say you can't just jump off a building and expect to fly if you haven't already tried flying from the ground succesfully a few times. However I think that for most people, there is no problem with realizing their limitations, but that a lot of the times their belief of what they are limited to keeps them from achieving the great things that they think and dream about. Start small, and work your way up. Beliefs can hinder as much as help, and if you believe that you cannot accomplish something, you will never try. Fear of failure or the unkown is what keeps a lot of people from trying new things.
Believe you CAN do something, and it makes it much, much easier.

By letting go of just a few beliefs on your limitations, you can open up a whole new world of potential. Certainly some limitations must be kept, as you cannot go from caterpillar to butterfly in one swift motion.. there must first be a period of transformation. If the caterpillar did not believe that he could become a butterfly, it would never create a cocoon for itself, and would remain a caterpillar.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #608703 - 04/15/02 02:59 AM (22 years, 7 days ago)

...there is no future.
I see. And that is why you are constantly rambling about the coming changes?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#608709 - 04/15/02 03:02 AM (22 years, 7 days ago)

Once you have effectively extricated yourself from the notion of past, present and future, you are able to distance yourself from other limitating beliefs, such as the programming which tells you what you can have, and what you cannot.
And you have accomplished this or are parroting someone else's New Age theory?

--------------------

Invisibleraytrace
Stranger

Re: RIght now [Re: frogsheath]
    #608911 - 04/15/02 09:27 AM (22 years, 6 days ago)

glad you like them :smile: 

Anonymous

Re: RIght now [Re: Swami]
    #608955 - 04/15/02 10:40 AM (22 years, 6 days ago)

And you have accomplished this or are parroting someone else's New Age theory?

I'm working on it

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#609003 - 04/15/02 11:59 AM (22 years, 6 days ago)

I'm working on it
Then how do you know this is valid? When you shift your reality and manifest a Ferrari Maranello, let me know and we can do a road trip.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: RIght now [Re: Swami]
    #609007 - 04/15/02 12:03 PM (22 years, 6 days ago)

I dont know for sure that it is valid. But I can remember past lives where people manifested things physically as if it were nothing extraordinary. I'd rather spend time working towards that goal than sitting around and thinking such a thing is impossible. I would rather manifest a Lamborghini Diablo, or perhaps a Mclaren F1, but when I do I'll be sure to rocket across the country and come pick you up.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order