Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
tyvek bags for free
    #3964223 - 03/24/05 09:54 AM (19 years, 28 days ago)

http ://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/postal_store_non_ssl/display_products/productDetail.jsp?OID=1684828
get tyvek bag for free from the usps.com....the tyvek bag are prority mail and that is free....
it takes about 5-7 days to recive in the mail but at leaste you dont have to leave your home... :heart: :tongue2:

lets not directly link to sites from the federal government, especialy if our uses arent for mailing purposes, thanks, P#1

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Edited by Prisoner#1 (03/24/05 11:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: tyvek bags for free [Re: starptv23]
    #3964248 - 03/24/05 10:00 AM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Did you ever read the terms of agreement? Lol
The main part is the last line haha

"Terms of Agreement"

"I understand that Express Mail?, Priority Mail?, Global Express Guaranteed?, Global Express Mail? and Global Priority Mail? packaging is the property of the United States Postal Service and is provided solely for sending Express Mail?, Priority Mail?, Global Express Guaranteed?, Global Express Mail? and Global Priority Mail&reg. Misuse may be a violation of federal law."

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
    #3964254 - 03/24/05 10:02 AM (19 years, 28 days ago)

THATS AWSOME, I JUST DID IT.

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Offlinedfslkfsd
Pot head

Re: tyvek bags for free [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #3964362 - 03/24/05 10:39 AM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

IGnosticAbhorI said:
Did you ever read the terms of agreement? Lol
The main part is the last line haha

"Terms of Agreement"

"I understand that Express Mail?, Priority Mail?, Global Express Guaranteed?, Global Express Mail? and Global Priority Mail? packaging is the property of the United States Postal Service and is provided solely for sending Express Mail?, Priority Mail?, Global Express Guaranteed?, Global Express Mail? and Global Priority Mail&reg. Misuse may be a violation of federal law."

Oh no breaking the law! who would do such a thing :smirk:

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: tyvek bags for free [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #3964597 - 03/24/05 11:42 AM (19 years, 28 days ago)

you never know when you need a bag to ship with i know i use them for send packages...i also use for other things...lol... :heart: :thumbup: :tongue2:

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Invisible4bin
Sofa Gazer

Loc: 46 & 2
    #3964658 - 03/24/05 12:03 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

They don't even have them behing the counter where you have to ask for them. You can just walk in and pick up a stack of one hundred!

BTW, I have a LOT of priority mailing to do. Anyone need some Tyvek?

--------------------
I grow legal edibles only. Fresh Shiitake are the bee's knees - like, straight from the fridge.

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: tyvek bags for free [Re: 4bin]
    #3964905 - 03/24/05 12:55 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

yes you can go to your post office and ask for them for some bags... i just live far from a post office and iam just saying that it is easy just to have them shipped here...

--------------------

OfflineWayward_Son
Shroomable Action Figure
 User Gallery

#6067750 - 09/16/06 01:26 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Federal offense to 'misuse' government property...which these envelopes are. Yep...if the govenment finds cut up envelopes of THEIRS and yet no shrooms, they cans still get you. THAT is where you live people. Don't forget.

--------------------

' Call us....We're here to help!'

OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
Re: tyvek bags for free [Re: Wayward_Son]
    #6067753 - 09/16/06 01:28 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Please check the dates and relevance of your reply before responding to old threads. Thank you for your understanding.

OfflineWayward_Son
Shroomable Action Figure
 User Gallery

Re: tyvek bags for free [Re: Wronguy]
    #6088607 - 09/21/06 10:22 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

The post is still up, for others to see(as I did)regardless of it's age. It is about U.S.P.S. tyvek envelopes. I believe my response concerned tyvek envelopes. So...???

--------------------

' Call us....We're here to help!'

Invisibleesdfsfd
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: tyvek bags for free [Re: Wayward_Son]
    #6088641 - 09/21/06 10:29 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

its bad for the USPS to see a bunch of people from the shroomery ordering their envelopes though

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom