Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMr. G
journeyman
Loc: Treasure Coast
Public apology to Hawkseye. Not Sporeworks
    #607951 - 04/14/02 09:39 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Mr.G
I am sorry. I was partially mistaken. I would like and am going to send you pages of prints of everything i can find you are out of
and need to sell. Some of these prints are masters 3-5 years old. They are perfect and will grow like hell, here is the trick. Please
accept this as an apology and peace offering.
To rehydrate (this is proprietary information from FMF's please ask permission before sharing), K?
Scrap the spores off the paper. Drop clump on top of water, very careful seal jar. Let set on it's own DO NOT SHAKE. The spores
will slowly rehydrate and you will soon see a purple cloud inking. The purple sinking cloud can be put in syringes and sold. i would
tell the customer to wait two weeks after receiving to use. They are all usually at peak germination rates after 4 weeks. It will stay the
same for as long as 3 years in plain alkaline Tap Water. I am going to make a Public apology as well. Would you consider putting a
credit to the theory of the Cubensis and Panaeolous heritage for this area to Mr.G. it is my theory and explanation for how these
shrooms got here. MJ said it was impossible. i think it would have been IMPOSSIBLE to prevent, don't you. Wonder why he
slammed me so hard after he knew this was my theory and on your page? I have never done anything to him.

Then just acknowledge the Tropicalis, don't you remember people saying I was a liar and Workman slamming me for the Trop. He
said it was fake? You are a good guy. Do you believe the B+ is a cube after the wonderful pictures you posted? I tried to tell
everyone what they grew on made a big difference in looks. The truth for the record is I never said it was a hybrid. Remember?
Workman was slamming me because I said it was a Azurescen whom would fruit in warm weather. He said i was ripping people off.
it was the same price as all the others so who was complaining? i was getting letters of amazement and Thank YOU's!!!! Herben
came up with the "hybrid shit" when he was trying to get Workman off his back, he was being attacked as well.

I bought and paid Mark at JLF $40.00 for the print that started this B+ shit. You know what, I think it is a warm loving azurescen or
Psilocybe Cyanescen. It was mutated by the overheating accident and the cholchicine. Then again lots of people say the Azurescen is
a sub strain of the Psilocybe Cyanescen. I have seen ads in very old literature advertising Psilocybe Cyanescens var Psilocybe
Austoriensis. I am sending the spores whether you want or not. if you don't trash. Mr.G

P.S. I am sending a excellent strain of Subbalteatus. Tell the leprechaun guys to go to Palm City and hit the sod farms. They are
growing like fucking mad. especially on just laid yards. the sod is cut in squares and stacked. it may be palliated like that for a couple
months. The mycelium pins inside the layers and when you lay it out, which increases the air exchange and increases moisture,
WHAM! This is a start of a very big form of this strain. If you sell please credit FMF with this isolation. I am also sending the new
shroom, if you will keep for just yourself. I am not ready to release it but you are a man of your word. i don't think you will give it
to anyone. Bye, Mr.G/Mark...fastmac

--------------------
"Mr.G with a rose, in and out of the garden goes, country gharden in the wind and the rain whereever he goes the people all complain!"
"The Grateful Dead" Thanks boys, I miss you Jerry!
Did it hurt that much?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Public apology to Hawkseye. Not Sporeworks [Re: Mr. G]
    #608000 - 04/14/02 10:52 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

>this is proprietary information from FMF's please ask permission before sharing

Rehydrating spores in water is proprietary information from FMF's ?! Very interesting, you have to tell this Stamets....

Offlinelithiumcove
Stranger
    #608066 - 04/14/02 12:39 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

You should buy water from http://www.buydehydratedwater.com and redydrate your spores.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #608257 - 04/14/02 05:38 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Let us see a photo of these subbalteatus you are finding.

10 to 1 odds are you are finding panaeolus castaneifolius.

GGreatOne234

InvisibleMr. G
journeyman
Re: Public apology to Hawkseye. Not Sporeworks [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #608724 - 04/15/02 03:28 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Piss on the photo's the photos, I have 20 rolls of undeveloped filom of ten different kinds of unusuals that are new. "Looks" tell you nothing, you want a print? Are you like the others? First the B+ isn't an azurescen, look at Hawkseyes own pictures, recent. Tell me they are cubes and i will kiss you ass. I have forgotten more ijn the last 3 years, then you will ever know. Grow the print, claim it as you own after you verify the ID and you will be in business to, just like Hawkseye...Mr.G e-mail addy to mastergrower@fmfarms.com, I put my money where my mouth is, do you?

--------------------
"Mr.G with a rose, in and out of the garden goes, country gharden in the wind and the rain whereever he goes the people all complain!"
Did it hurt that much?

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #608725 - 04/15/02 03:29 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Rehydrate ?
Nope, i believe in fucking nature. If nature don't do it then i also don't, i never did it and from my experience i think i never will.

Peace,
MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

InvisibleMr. G
journeyman
Re: Public apology to Hawkseye. Not Sporeworks [Re: lithiumcove]
    #608729 - 04/15/02 03:31 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

ooooooK???????? Why do I draw all the whacko's?

--------------------
Did it hurt that much?

InvisibleMr. G
journeyman
Re: Public apology to Hawkseye. Not Sporeworks [Re: Anno]
    #608732 - 04/15/02 03:35 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Show me where and what page he has it printed on or anything he authored telling to do it this way, and i will change. Give you a hint and you don't apprecite nothing. You deserve people like Hawkseye and sporeworks. I suppose all my research on the history of the mushrooms on the Treasure coast was written by Kaptain Kangaroo, Hawk just borrowed it, right? Come on, put your money where your MOUTH is! Mr.G

--------------------
Did it hurt that much?

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #608760 - 04/15/02 04:14 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

>what page he has it printed on or anything he authored telling to do it this way

Paul Stamets and J.S.Chilton: The Mushroom Cultivator

Page 24
..."The probabilyty of germinating dehydrated spores increases by soaking them in sterilized water ....... let stand for 6-12 hours ...... draw up several milliters of this spore solution .....  and inoculate several plates with one or two drops."

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: Public apology to Hawkseye. Not Sporeworks [Re: Anno]
    #608762 - 04/15/02 04:18 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

' guess you made that point, eh?

:wink: 

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
    #608915 - 04/15/02 09:34 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

you seem very angry.
why are you so accusational?

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom