Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBurnOneDown
New Shroomer

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Alright now i am thinking i got ripped off :(
    #6080785 - 09/19/06 10:57 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I took 1 drop of my liquid at 1130 and it is 1. should i do more, wait. or is it no use and i just got ripped off?

--------------------
My choice is what I choose to do and if I'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you. Your choice is who you choose to be and if you're causin' no harm then you're alright with me. If you don't like my fire then don't come around cause I'm gonna burn one down. Yes I'm gonna burn one down.

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Loc: Cali
Re: Alright now i am thinking i got ripped off :( [Re: BurnOneDown]
    #6080804 - 09/19/06 11:00 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

First, if you redose, it probably won't do crap. There's a lot of bunk liquids out there. It might not even be real acid. It's not a reliable test, but LSD glows under UV light.

Sometimes it can take couple of hours for acid to come up. As bad as this sounds, wrap that bottle in some foil and stick it in the fridge for another time. If it were a weak acid, you'll just end up seeking better highs and quaffing the entire bottle for a trip you could have for couple of hits of it few days later.

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

Edited by Sam1912 (09/19/06 11:03 PM)

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
    #6080809 - 09/19/06 11:01 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

it's only been a half hour. I'd say give it a little time.

You bought 100 hits right?

If it's bunk you really should confront the one who sold it if you can find them.

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Re: Alright now i am thinking i got ripped off :( [Re: Phishe]
    #6080818 - 09/19/06 11:05 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

1.5 hours, Phishe. It's still a little early to call it a bunk IMO

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

Offlinedoxhevex
If it fits inyour mouth, it'sEDIBLE
Male

Loc: Pennsylvania...unfortunat...
Re: Alright now i am thinking i got ripped off :( [Re: Phishe]
    #6080821 - 09/19/06 11:05 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

no dude. he said 11:30. so its been 1.5 hours. are you feeling even a body high? if you are, then take some more. is this the green shit? if its your friends shit, yea confront him. trace it back and whoop ass. get your money one way or another.

--------------------

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: Alright now i am thinking i got ripped off :( [Re: Sam1912]
    #6080822 - 09/19/06 11:07 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sam1912 said:
1.5 hours, Phishe.  It's still a little early to call it a bunk IMO

haha my bad.  :stoned:

Well, 1 1/2 hours is kinda lengthy to not feel anything.

Are you even feeling a slight buzz?

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Re: Alright now i am thinking i got ripped off :( [Re: doxhevex]
    #6080836 - 09/19/06 11:10 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Trying to kick unfriendly drug dealer's butt, I don't recommend. But again, don't redose. If it's legit, you are just wasting chemicals as redosing LSD does very little to raise the peak compared to amount consumed. If it's bunk, well... then I guess it doesn't matter.

Wait a bit before you feel down about getting ripped off. Good setting is important.

--------------------

OfflineBurnOneDown
New Shroomer

Re: Alright now i am thinking i got ripped off :( [Re: doxhevex]
    #6080837 - 09/19/06 11:10 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I don't feel the slightest thing. i payed $500 for this bottle and i have a feeling it is all going to be for nothing. this kid has always got me the best mush and mj around. he gets everything from what he likes to call an "old school hippy" I have never gotten ripped off like this before.

Edit: i thought re dosing was an option. i have heard people always say take a half then take the other half (if you are uncertain of strength)

--------------------
My choice is what I choose to do and if I'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you. Your choice is who you choose to be and if you're causin' no harm then you're alright with me. If you don't like my fire then don't come around cause I'm gonna burn one down. Yes I'm gonna burn one down.

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."

Edited by BurnOneDown (09/19/06 11:12 PM)

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

#6080840 - 09/19/06 11:11 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Here's a question... When was the last time you used any drugs, what and how much?

Let me rephrase that.. Have you used any drugs considered triptamine, LSD, psilocybin or other similar drugs lately?

--------------------

Edited by Sam1912 (09/19/06 11:13 PM)

OfflineBurnOneDown
New Shroomer

Re: Alright now i am thinking i got ripped off :( [Re: Sam1912]
    #6080849 - 09/19/06 11:13 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I haven't used anything in over 4 months not even alcohol

--------------------

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

#6080862 - 09/19/06 11:16 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

While waiting, call up this kid and ask him. Maybe he knows something. $500 for liquid bottle seems overpriced, also. Most friendly slingers tend to reimburse/exchange to maintain relations, IME.

If nothing at around 2 hour mark, it's pretty safe to assume bunk or really crappy stuff that can't get you past the threshhold. If you get a new bottle, you can probably dose as if you've taken nothing at all.

Good luck

--------------------

Edited by Sam1912 (09/19/06 11:18 PM)

Offlineevolprim
human
Male User Gallery

#6081013 - 09/20/06 12:00 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

500 bucks. HOLY SHIT

next time try to buy one hit from the vial instead of going all out without taste-testing.

OfflineTheJakeyl88
RememberInfinity.
Male
Re: Alright now i am thinking i got ripped off :( [Re: evolprim]
    #6081027 - 09/20/06 12:05 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I'd say to wait a night, take 2-3 drops and if you get no effect, well then its not LSD, and if you get a body high then its very very weak and diluted. Either way, sorry to hear man.

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #6081166 - 09/20/06 01:53 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

If you have to ask if it's working, it's not working. You'll KNOW when you're on acid.

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: Alright now i am thinking i got ripped off :( [Re: Land_Crab]
    #6081343 - 09/20/06 06:42 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Never buy large amounts of any drug without a test of the product first...NEVER. Most legit LSD dealers will throw you out a hit to test if you are going to be buying a large quantity and show money upfront.

500 for a bottle isnt too bad, i have seen people try to sell them around here for 700, but I wouldnt that much. Sounds like you got ripped though... that was an expensive lesson to learn.

InvisibleDrGonzo888
Universal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Altered State Flag
Re: Alright now i am thinking i got ripped off :( [Re: dedjam]
    #6081462 - 09/20/06 08:17 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

That whole UV thing is shit UV burns acid so don't do it. rule of thumb is that it will take up to half an hour or an hour for acid to kick in, blotter(paper)liquid or sugar cubes if it has not kicked in well you were stooged and why would you buy so much without testing a dose before hand?Also from doing another redose will do alot if it is good acid you will experience a bigger peak more from visuals and in general so what...... MORE FUN!From the sounds of it you were jibbed.....

--------------------
In a world where death is the hunter,my friend, there is no time for regrets or doubts. There is only time for decisions.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Alright now i am thinking i got ripped off :( [Re: DrGonzo888]
    #6081471 - 09/20/06 08:21 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I'd never do a bulk-buy of acid unless I had a chance to sample it first. Typically, if the dealer knows your good for buying a large number of hits, giving away 1 or 2 for free isnt going to be the end of the world.

OfflineHerbus

Loc: Reading the map...
    #6081660 - 09/20/06 09:51 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

BurnOneDown said:
I don't feel the slightest thing. i payed $500 for this bottle and i have a feeling it is all going to be for nothing. this kid has always got me the best mush and mj around. he gets everything from what he likes to call an "old school hippy" I have never gotten ripped off like this before.

Make an example of his face, and scalp his dreads and wear them like a necklace along with your hippie-tooth earrings at hippie festivals.

This way all the hippies will know not to rip you off.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale