Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineestaesPACO
re-initiated

Loc: neither here nor there
Stop The Vendor Wars!!
    #607207 - 04/13/02 11:14 AM (22 years, 8 days ago)

Hello,
I am a frequenter of the shroomery and I really like to see the information exchange between the advanced cultivators and newbies. I have even been suprised to find that even the occasional newbie has something to teach us all.

I am a newbie myself, actually. I aquired my spores through ralph, and I must say that I was very impressed with the quality and speed of shipment. It was really like getting two syringes in one! But I'm not here to glorify ralph, however much I appreciate him.

I was reading through the forums today, and I was suprised to find that when I viewed the posts on the vendor forum, There was not single thread I saw that didn't have a flame attached to it.

I see all you vendors as very respectable, knowledgable, likeable, and (sometimes) honest people. I realize that you all feel the need to defend the honor of your product, and I'm sure each of you have an advantage over other vendors [whether it be price, shipping speed, generosity (as in adding an extra print with the order).] Of course you each have an advantage over someone else....you are all individuals....... But I see you all being stripped of your professional individuality when you resort to low blow flame tactics, or even just sarcasm (cause you know you're just pissing people off)

Being in competition with one another is understandable: you're all selling the same damn product... (a spore is a fucking spore if you ask me).... So, you are going to try to be the better man, not next best. Well, I believe that there are two types of competition (1) Healthy, productive competition involving communication with your opponent (2) Destructive, Unrelenting, Bitter competition (which is what I am seeing on this forum).

I just turned 18 (so I'm probably a bit younger than most of you), and I think I can restrain myself from pointless flaming on a message board...... And if I ever felt it necessary to flame, I would have respect enough for everyone else to flame the fucking sonofabitch P.M. Style, (call it class; call it what you will)

I would just really like to be able to view the vendor forum without seeing flames that just use up kilobytes on the shroomery server.

Peace,......(and Love)
EstaesPACO

P.S.
If you flame, you have just proven my point, But PM's are perfectly acceptable.... I can take reading a message secure in the fact that noone has wasted their time reading it, too.

--------------------
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher regard those who think alike than those who think differently ." - Nietzsche

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMushroom_Madness
enthusiast
Loc: Quaint New England Villag...
Re: Stop The Vendor Wars!! [Re: estaesPACO]
    #607649 - 04/13/02 11:21 PM (22 years, 8 days ago)

Great point... I only hope others take heed to what you are saying. I know I will!

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#607917 - 04/14/02 08:10 AM (22 years, 7 days ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #608038 - 04/14/02 11:59 AM (22 years, 7 days ago)

Very well put :smile:

Invisiblesloluva

Loc: Ohio
    #608091 - 04/14/02 01:19 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

You just turned 18?

I'm in my early thirties and you sound more mature than most of my friends... :crazy:

Great post.

Peas,

Slo

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #608116 - 04/14/02 02:01 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

It's a very nice dream!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: Stop The Vendor Wars!! [Re: psilocyber]
    #608403 - 04/14/02 08:08 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

I think that may have been due to the full moderation of this forum a while back. It was nice, although it had its draw backs. I think this is due to vendors trying to keep a "board reputation" as opposed to keeping their professional reputation. There are a few vendors that don't frequent the boards, yet they still seem to have an excellent reputation, and are not cut down and slandered by other vendors i.e. little shop, Mush Mush, and Myco-supply to name a few. Maybe this is just coincidence.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag