Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: Operation Liberty Bong! [Re: deCypher]
    #8900027 - 09/09/08 01:07 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

smoking anything is bad for you and can possibly lead to cancer.

tobacco itself has not be related to cancer in the same manner than cigarettes/cigars/pipe tobacco/dipper/chewing etc has

the only references i can think of right now are books
The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the origins of knowledge by Jeremy Narby is one, he quotes a good reference as far as research.

look at native amazonian culture, or middle eastern cultures, or fiji.
they hadnt even known about cancer until we introduced the most widely distributed cigarette known (benson & hedges), and they all had smoked naturally grown tobacco for millenia before this, history has its lessons!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: Operation Liberty Bong! [Re: Shad0w]
    #8900041 - 09/09/08 01:10 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Shad0w said:
And a few rips of quality non adjusted tobacco isnt going to get you cancer anymore than the pollution already in our air.....

Now, if you sit and inhale a pack and a half of material of any kind..............

I think your chances go up.

Nicotine itself is not cancer causing.

It is the burning plant material plus all the additives and the way they process it that gives it the full on spectrum of KNOWN cancer causing agents.

hey there bright soul :sun:

i see you share the same image.

you have a bright future ahead of you.

grow some rustica, sir !

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Operation Liberty Bong! [Re: CptnGarden]
    #8900042 - 09/09/08 01:10 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Right, but bear in mind that the average lifespan in such tribal cultures that you're talking about has been pretty low, relatively speaking as compared with nowadays with advancements in modern medical technology, for thousands of years.  Perhaps they didn't get cancer simply because they died before they would have gotten it?

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinecycoshitzo
Me
Male
Re: Operation Liberty Bong! [Re: deCypher]
    #8900344 - 09/09/08 02:14 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

they do typically have "poorer" living conditions, if i remember correctly they have a shorter lifespan because they don't have the same medical (damn blank, can't think of the word(s), i'll edit it when i can remember it) that we or other countries such as britain and france have. their nautural tobacco could be counted, but because it's nowhere near as harmful as cigarette tobacco i don't think it counts for too much.

--------------------
Hope for the best, expect the worst.

Your world is how you perceive it.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: Operation Liberty Bong! [Re: cycoshitzo]
    #8900425 - 09/09/08 02:42 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

their life is shorter cause we visit their areas often and give them our diseases and they rely on their jungle medicines to cure their illness yet dont have the knowledge yet to fight them.

we destroy cultures, fuck us.
move to the jungle and drink aya, and stop bringing diseased there u sick fuck :smile:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8900839 - 09/09/08 07:46 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

well arent there other great things to smoke out a bong, just thinking about tabacco from a bong gives me a feeling that i dont want. like some lotus after  a beer i would smoke lotus in a park for sure and make a bit of a spectical. i got pulled over while on amanita and some other stuff i dont remember. it was a mellow amount with an amanaita in my cup holder.

i got called a vodoo person by the people and that it was my vodoo charm but shrug

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (09/09/08 07:47 AM)

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: Operation Liberty Bong! [Re: thedudenj]
    #8900852 - 09/09/08 07:54 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

smoke whatever u want, as long as its legal
the point is to decriminalize the image

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8900859 - 09/09/08 07:57 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

yeah word. i was in an airport and they found my blue water lilly and asked about it and i explained they were very kind about it. when you have nothing to hide theres nothing to hide and they pick up on that.

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

#8900872 - 09/09/08 08:06 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i dunno i used to smoke a big bong on a very popular corner in a downtown area of a busy city

the cops would always search me and find nothing and make an ass of themselves in front of people walking by, it was hilarious
:lol:
5 cops standing around me, one taking the bong apart and checking it out, another searching my backpack, another padding me down, LOL!
people gathering around to see the guy get busted for smoking a bong, only to have the cops return it and leave me alone.
lol made such an ass of themselves, and they were so mean, and yet i wasnt doing anything wrong at all.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8900887 - 09/09/08 08:12 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

lol you gota put random items in there too it just makes it more funny like a rubber chicken, pineapple, prickly stuff like datura seed pods,maybe a zip lock bag containing a mix of differnt things including glow stick fluid so it glows. just gota make it as silly as you can and strange so they waste as much time as they can.

they are stupid any way. I got pulled over by an undercover narcotics divsion over public urnation they totally blew their cover and were pissed about it and knew they couldnt do anything about it cause they fucked up bad, and they sure as hell werent gona take out their fustration on me they didnt want to waste anymore time

--------------------

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
    #8901403 - 09/09/08 10:36 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

this thread is great and definately deserved that bump :lol:

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site

Re: Operation Liberty Bong! [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8901441 - 09/09/08 10:46 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

lol rubber chickens
thedude thats great
they already waste so much of their time going after harmless pot smokers, with people just around the corner getting shanked for their money and getting away with it

why not make it look like their time is wasted - to them!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale