Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe_Mushroom_God
2 question's about spore print's
    #607629 - 04/13/02 10:46 PM (22 years, 8 days ago)

1: How long can you store a spore print before it go's bad and how would you go about storing it?
2: could someone post an easy to follow tek for tuning a spore print into a spore syrenge that a newbie like myself can easily and successfully follow?
Thank you and keep on trippin'!!!!!!

--------------------
Shrooms are great, by the way DEA every thing I say is false so suck my dick!!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: 2 question's about spore print's [Re: The_Mushroom_God]
    #607633 - 04/13/02 10:54 PM (22 years, 8 days ago)

you can store a spore print for a long time before it goes bad... just keep them in a cool/dry place.

as for syringe making, i'd use psilocyber's syringe tek

on a side note, all of this information can be found by browsing the Cultivation FAQ

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineThe_Mushroom_God
Re: 2 question's about spore print's [Re: geokills]
    #607660 - 04/13/02 11:36 PM (22 years, 8 days ago)

Thanx I really apreciate it!!!!!

--------------------
Shrooms are great, by the way DEA every thing I say is false so suck my dick!!!!!!!!!

InvisibleMushroom_Madness
enthusiast
Loc: Quaint New England Villag...
Re: 2 question's about spore print's [Re: The_Mushroom_God]
    #608100 - 04/14/02 01:33 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

The_Mushroom_God Said: "1: How long can you store a spore print before it go's bad and how would you go about storing it?"

Spore Prints can be stored for years, if stored properly. The best way to store prints is to have them sealed and refridgerated. IMO

The_Mushroom_God Said: 2: could someone post an easy to follow tek for tuning a spore print into a spore syrenge that a newbie like myself can easily and successfully follow?"

My friend, we have a tek on our web site that involves the use of a dynamic Spore-a-Nator?. This devise will allow you to make up to twelve, 10cc/ml spore syringes at one time. It features an exclusive, self healing, needle entry point which is designed for the collection of spores from any area where collection by needle and syringe is required. It does not require any costly additional parts or modifications. Here is the link to the tek: http://mushroom-madness.com/supplies/dynamic_spore-a-nator.htm

I hope this will assist you in your reasearch!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale