Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMc_Face
Stranger
Loc: British Columbia
answer this smart guy
    #561253 - 02/24/02 02:56 AM (22 years, 28 days ago)

this is kind of an obscure question but how far up the British Columbian coast are magic mushrooms found? I only know as far as mid vancouver Island because some hippies told me they found cyans on cortes Island.(small Island between van island and the mainland)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLevi7
old hand
Re: answer this smart guy [Re: Mc_Face]
    #561331 - 02/24/02 06:35 AM (22 years, 28 days ago)

About as far as Alaska, I think. Anyhow, way up there!
Hey, smart guy's on vacation, so............
Stay cool!-Levi7.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #561336 - 02/24/02 06:43 AM (22 years, 28 days ago)

They grow from polar bear shit.

Offlinecardboard
digitalautomatedansweringmachine

Loc: pac northwest
    #561403 - 02/24/02 08:54 AM (22 years, 28 days ago)

cortes island rawks!

--------------------
stay off my land

Edited by cardboard (02/24/02 09:04 AM)

OfflineSplit
enthusiast

Re: answer this smart guy [Re: cardboard]
    #606683 - 04/12/02 06:20 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I know for a second-hand fact that Ps. Cyanescens grows both in the Nass Valley in Northern BC (near Alaska) and on the Queen Charlotte Islands (islands off the west coast of BC, the farthest north island on the following map:

The Nass Valley is located just west, inland of the Queen Charlotte Islands.

I have been told this by
a) a very close friend regarding the Nass valley - they go there to pick pine mushrooms, and they said basically you set up your tent, go for a walk in the morning, pick enough pine mushrooms for beer money, and a bunch of handfuls of ps. cyans, then return, sell the pineys for beer money, and sit aronud a fire and trip all night. Lather, rinse, repeat. They say that there have been times when the cyans have been so abundant they've been able to maintain being high for almost 3 days in a row.

b) the Queen Charlottes tip was given to me by a dealer who I first bought mushrooms from. I met him several years later and talked mushrooms for a while - he talked of picking them on the naval base, and getting chased by military police in suburbans, and them making him dump the mushrooms out of his golf bag (pretending to golf on the lawns) and telling him to leave. I dont think he had any real reason to lie to me, I was just a punk kid to him. He then offered to sell me a joint, and then revealed to me how he was out on bail at the moment for having a KILO of premium cheeba sitting in his car while he went to the bar for a few brews with the guys who had grown it. Random bad luck (as well as being a moron for walking around drunk w/ a kilo of herb in his car) led to him getting busted with it. He said he was facing 2 years in a easy ass inst. so he wasnt too worried about it - time for him to focus on getting some schooling in. Amazing.

Sorry this is so long, I'm bored as fuck. And Oops I guess for bumping such an old post, but maybe you'll see this. Actually I think I'll pm you about it, maybe you'd find it interesting if you live up north like I do.

Anyway, this fall I plan on going to the QCI with a digital camera and taking MANY MANY pictures, and making a webpage regarding Northern BC's Magic Mushrooms.

Peace home-boy.

--------------------
[green]"You'll accomplish more if you start now"[/green]
[red]-Egghead[/red]
[green]TeRzMaStA[/green] is the man.

Anonymous

Re: answer this smart guy [Re: Split]
    #607118 - 04/13/02 08:16 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I too have been to the Nass to pick pines but I never found any cyans. Then again, I wasn't looking for cyans and I don't doubt for a minute that there are some up there and in the Charlottes!

The web page of which you speak sounds great, good luck with it! Don't foget to get some pics of the huge Amanita patches found up north.

OfflineLevi7
old hand
Re: answer this smart guy [Re: Split]
    #609319 - 04/15/02 05:57 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Cheeba? What is that?
I don't know that it could actually be grown.
Still, I'm not up with the terms.
Stay cool!-Levi7.

OfflineSplit
enthusiast

Re: answer this smart guy [Re: Levi7]
    #610620 - 04/15/02 02:35 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hahaha, weed, marijuana. Sorry, my slang must be pretty colloquial I guess.

--------------------
[green]"You'll accomplish more if you start now"[/green]
[red]-Egghead[/red]
[green]TeRzMaStA[/green] is the man.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate