Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: Anno]
    #607185 - 04/13/02 10:42 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

erosion
(stranger)
04/13/02 04:33 AM
Re: Guess Who [re: AssHmpr12point6K] Edit Reply

Ich bin AssHumper10K und ich bin Anhaltend Motherfuckers!

Goodnight und Abschied. Vielen Dank f?r die Gelegenheit, die Wahrheit zu erz?hlen.

>How good is you german, asshole.......
Besser als "Sie" Englisch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: ]
    #607247 - 04/13/02 12:06 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

LOL !

LOL !

The automatic translator did a horrendous job on this, you should search for a better one.
Try the one available at GOOGLE.

Offlinedelysid_1
journeyman
Hawks eye email address!! [Re: ]
    #607256 - 04/13/02 12:14 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

For all those who are looking for Hawks email address an aquaintence pm'd me with it just a little bit ago(thanks chris!). He says that he emailed him yesterday with no response, but anxiously awaits his reply. I figured that before I emailed him about my order I would share the wealth of this knowledge with the rest of you- actually I think I may open a new thread for it.

thehawkseye@cox.net

--------------------
"Catholic church molestation scandel- the lord works in mysterius ways indeed........"

-delysid_1

Edited by delysid_1 (04/14/02 01:58 AM)

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hawks eye email address!! [Re: delysid_1]
    #607280 - 04/13/02 12:41 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

>You allowed this guy acess to your shit, you know him
>personally, you say that you "fired him" which implies that
>he worked for you so this is your fault and your
>responsibility to take care of this.

As far i understood it, it was an employee at the PO Box company. NOT an employee from Hawk.

Edited by Anno (04/13/02 12:42 PM)

OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #607285 - 04/13/02 12:54 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

you guys need to chill.
Ryche has had trouble, in the distant and recient past. He has honored his word to eveyone I know who has had dealings with him. I am not sure as to how many orders he fills, but I suspect that it is a very large number. Things take time.. relax..

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Offlinedelysid_1
journeyman
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: DinoMyc]
    #607318 - 04/13/02 01:42 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

"He has honored his word to everyone I know"

Maybe you did not read the above posts thoroughly enough- he is refusing to compensate for all stolen cash orders(understandably), and it even SEEMS as though he will not reimburse cashed money orders. Regardless, the fact is that he removed all links to his email address so that nobody could clear this issue up with him and find out whether or not they were affected by this. That is inexcusable. He is just going to leave people waiting another month to find out whether or not their MO was stolen or not. He needs to get off his ass and get on top of this shit if he plans to stay in business, not take a month long personal vacation, and refuse to deal with any of it before he leaves.

--------------------
"Catholic church molestation scandel- the lord works in mysterius ways indeed........"

-delysid_1

Edited by delysid_1 (04/14/02 02:06 AM)

OfflinePeyotl
enthusiast
Loc: Everywhere But No Where
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: DinoMyc]
    #607368 - 04/13/02 02:58 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

heres the distilled feeling about T.H.E. from a portion of the community. please lets not anyone say anything about majoritys, cause thats one reason were all on here using anonymizer.

iv been here off and on for 2-2and a half years. In this period ive heard enough shit about hawk to aviod his biz. id say hed be a cool dood to party with. but this is business. so heres an indictment of the hawks eye:
1. consistent cmplaints of excessivly late orders. this didnt start in 2002. i think its bullshit when you get a post saying 'ive got 14 jars cooked up and i sent a MO to hawk. how soon should i expect it? thats fucking stupid. lets not even think about those types of posts. i dont see how orders from any company takes more than 3 weeks to fill. sure hawks a big vendor, high times advertiser and all. but i assure you BudK world wide is a much larger op than THE and got an order from them in 10 days total. hawk makes enough money to advertise in HT. so does Fanaticus and others. yet i dont hear anything abut other vendors, or at least not at caghnfy [sp?] as THE. is there that much of a difference? pricks are prcks, but how can there be that much of a dicrepensy between 2 major vendors? THE didnt sell me mutated spores. PF never said anything about it in his ads. why? BANKRUPTCY! but selling mutated but otherwise fruiting spores isnt as bad as getting fucked outta cash. am i wrong?
2. so not only are ppl fucked outta cash they sent in good faith, just like they do to PF all the time [and nobody ever complains of theft there. and PF is more well known than THE. if this genius firgured out he could get at THE po box, why hasnt that happened to PF?] but youve already said that your not going to press charges against him. i can see why. i can also see why ppl, who have posted here and havent, are a little pssed off at being told tough luck and that this dood gets away with it. [oooo he was fired] wait a minute, didnt you say you were going to press charges in the other post? see now i dont know which one will happen. didnt the petagon have an office for this? hawk, your talents are needed for the greater good!! so to distill this : Ryche: oops, sorry you trusted me and got fucked [which is exactly what it was. you dont send cash to scammers], i wont refund you r cash cause then ILL end up losing some cash, and the prick who dont ie walks. if a person cant trust his order will be recieved, and that seems likley now that the post office knows about hawk, why order?
3. to his credit, apparently, hawk did a lil sting and got this prick. yet i have no proof of that. and sorry an explantion isnt good enough. i also find it hard that the post office would let this fucker walk if he was busted red handed, considering the civil protections given to a peice of mail, let alone the legal probs of opening other ppls mail. seems like a superior would shit over this, and demand charges, or press them himelf which he could initiate, so he would be untouchable f shit went down. Civil Liability. maybe it couldnt really happen, but i doubt this guys likes playing hard and fast with unemployment in this economy. see where im going? so exactly how did this guy not get arrested on the spot? or have a complaint filed against him? or anything on record that hawk could post to prove himself. cause he needs to do at least that. at least.
4. lets say the sting thing was legit and thats the reaon for MJshroomers flurry of posts a lil while ago wondering WTF happened to hawk. ok. and lets go out on an unsteady limb and say hawk is upset about costing his niche customers money. then, WHY, isnt his site back upm now that the disaster have been averted. cause the dood above me says it isnt, and it wouldnt be till a day before he 'leaves' and lets his elf take over for him? it seems like hawk would want to face the music of HIS folly, now, instead of letting it fester. hey, the bottom line is if those ppl had done business elsewhere, theyd have there shit right now. seems like a ime to grab the old bootstraps. time to accept the venting of fucked over customers personally instead of hoping it plays out here. nope. ryche dont want that vibe.i dont know alot about websites. maybe it does somehow take that long to simply put one back up. i would say hey maybe hawk should postpone his sudden visit but who knows whats going on. mabe his moms dieing or something and the dood really eeds to be there. perhaps, maybe, he should make an attempt to to answer the email. even if his helper has to foward it to him. this isnt unreasonable. considering you wont be losing any money replacing everything, a few words if another small thing ou could do.
bottom line is, just like PF and his mutant spores and him not putting that n his ad, maybe hawk will post this on his site. so the majority of ppl seeing his ad wont know what went down and wont have the complete story to base where theyll spend there money at. but at least mtated spores are working spores.
just like big corps in america, this will never make it out. so through his evasivness before he caught this guy, his 'its all on you' approach of handling it, a very suspicious vacation announcement where no questions would be handled, and keeping th site down till a day before said vacation equals at the least bad business. or at the worst suggests that he wants out of this scottfree. or, hawk fucked the ppl. im sure the flames will fly for that one, but taken everything that has floated around this board abut this guy, ya know, lieing about delivery times, spores in stock, not answering emails about legit questions [lol considering some of those pp, were really fucked they were very legit] it doenst seem much of a step to do this. if you lie about delivery times, its stil a lie. if you wont answer questions about whayt the fuck is taking so long when you know exactly what it is [business practices]. all this points to a guy who could give a shit less about prompt shipping, could give a shit less if it is your money hes living on, and if you dont like it tough shit. and now, hes not going to take the heat. hes going to run away for a month and come back talking about the vibes he gets off of pans. if i had the cash, id ake a fucking ad out in HT just to expose whats going on. then he can take the heat from everyone. hell it took a poster to post his email addy. come on. take the heat or get the fuck outta the kitchen

Wearing a Flame Retardant Suit- Peyotl

Anonymous

#607397 - 04/13/02 03:55 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Glad you got a laugh out of it. If you could take a joke you would have seen the humor in the first post. AssHumper isnt leaving anytime soon.

Edited by erosion (04/13/02 09:15 PM)

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#607400 - 04/13/02 03:59 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Offlinedelysid_1
journeyman
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: Peyotl]
    #607406 - 04/13/02 04:09 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

-delysid_1

Edited by delysid_1 (04/14/02 02:08 AM)

Offlinevodgod
journeyman
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: delysid_1]
    #607408 - 04/13/02 04:11 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

People should read an entire post before responding to it..T.H.E. is not going to make people wait a month before finding out if they have been affected by the theft. If you had read Hawk's original posts you would have read that email support was going to be reduced to questions about orders AND the mail theft problem, but that there would be know questions answered about growing. I'm not sure why he took his email off his site until Sunday, maybe to let everyone stop flipping out. Calm down. Everything will be ok.

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #607418 - 04/13/02 04:29 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

if ryche is having family problems, let him settle them.
family over business any day.
It sounds like he's having his friend take care of business while he's gone. I'm sure part of taking care of business means taing care of back orders. A money order is like a check written in someone's name. Without being the person on it, Matt can't cash it. If someone were dumb enough to send a blank money order or one made out to "CASH", then good you got fucked.

Go order from someone else if you need your spores sometime soon. yeah, some people got screwed, but it wasn't by ryche. Its this need to blame attitude thats fucking up the world, and its demonstrated right here nicely. If he was focusing his business on money, i'm pretty certain he would change professon real fast.
He dished out mad money for the shroomery raffle inspite of his not so great financial situation too.

And another thing, most adults (people >18 years old) have credit/debit cards and/or bank accounts, with these you can get a paypal account. I don't think theres any reason someone needs to be that stealth about ordering spores as to have to send cash (or MO for that matter) by mail. In the end, the vendor still gets your address. So any paranoia about "them" knowing who i am because of some paypal transaction is completely unwarented.

and its only money, so chill.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Offlinedelysid_1
journeyman
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: Eightball]
    #607442 - 04/13/02 05:13 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Well most people are not stupid enough to send the spores to their real address anyway. A spore syringe is akin to ordering a illegal synthesis precurser. It may not be illegal itself, but it is probable cause for a search. This has not happened yet only because the DEA has not considered mushrooms to be a drug of concerne yet. However they are becoming ever more prevelant on the underground market and mark my words things will change very soon. When they do my name will not be on anybodies list, and neitherwill my address. If they go to my friends house and searchbig deal he doesn't have shit. You keep ordering the shit with your credit card to your house...........not very wise if you ask me but it's your freedom and your choice on the line......

The problem with this is not the fact that he takes so long but the fact that he tells you they will be there by a certain time and they are not. Then he says that if they are not there by that given date email him and he will figure it out-well he won't respond to your emails. Then he gets all backed up and instead of apologizing and making things right he makes up BS lies and tells everybody not to blame him it's not his fault.

And yes he says that his friend is taking care of business while he's gone, but then covers up for himself by saying that "email will be a problem" and then removes his email address from the public domain so that no one can clear shit up before he leaves.

--------------------

-delysid_1

Edited by delysid_1 (04/14/02 02:10 AM)

OfflinePeyotl
enthusiast
Loc: Everywhere But No Where
    #607464 - 04/13/02 05:56 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

the connection is now made between hawk and the theif. i dont goto his site, so i didnt know about the cash/blank money order thing.
lets revveiw:
hawk tells a nice story.
hawk leaves holes in story, unintentitly.
story is picked apart.
nothing from hawk.
so according to info gleaned from the story,it appears hawk told a bold faced fucking lie. it appears. could be cleared up by hawk, not one of his cronies. how could he defend his original story? how did this dood steal his wallet? this sounds more like a fucking stalker if it was really a post office worker. the answers out there, and inquiring minds want to know!

Offlinegwarslaveus
    #607479 - 04/13/02 06:27 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I think we need a vendor rating fourm .

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #607504 - 04/13/02 06:56 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

>how did this dood steal his wallet?

Could you please go back and actually READ the post by Hawk??

Hawk writes:
....but he [remark Anno: he =THE THIEF !] is trying to deny the whole thing and blame it on his wallet being stolen....

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: gwarslaveus]
    #607537 - 04/13/02 07:41 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

>>I think we need a vendor rating fourm <<<

sounds like an idea. everyone was for the spore trade good trade / bad trader list, why not one for the venders

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

Offlinedelysid_1
journeyman
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: ChromeCrow]
    #607564 - 04/13/02 08:30 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Exactly my point anno- the only reason that the cash/orders would be in the "thiefs" wallet to begin with would be if the person worked for hawk. Otherwise he would be guilty just for being in possesion of the orders in the first place. So it follows that hawks employee stole the shit, thus hawks company is liable......

I won't post anymore on this topic. We will see what happens, I don't think that hawk is just stealing peoples money. However the way he is handling the situation is BS.

--------------------

-delysid_1

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #607574 - 04/13/02 08:49 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

>So it follows that hawks employee stole the shit, thus hawks company is liable......

No, it wasn?t a Hawk?s emplyee.
I don?t want to leave the impression I would be defending Hawk for anything, I?m not involved with him whatsoever, but I can?t stand it when people can?r READ and then come to the wildest conclusions resulting from this inability.

So, same for you, go back and READ Hawks post.

Hawk says an employee at the PO box company was openinng mail and stealing money and money orders. NOT his employee.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #607603 - 04/13/02 10:00 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

do you guys even know what you are arguing about?  if you could all just calm the fuck down and be reasonable, everything will work out.  obviously from hawk's reputation, he may not be the speediest vendor, but i've known this since the first order i placed.  an order for 3 taz syringes of mine was stollen during this ordeal.  i noticed my spores weren't arriving for a few weeks so i PM'd hawk simply askin' if he received the order - not throwing out wild accusations or getting pissed off.  he explained what had happened and assured me a replacement will be sent out. 

now if i was in hawk's position, being bombarded by attacks on his business practices and being accused of stealing, i'd pull off my address too, just to let the whole thing settle for a day or so since everyone seems so ridiculously angry.  and it's always been known that any company on the 'net will not guarantee shipment for mailed cash orders - it's a simple policy that shouldn't surprise anyone!

hawk may be slow with the orders, and shit happens - but at least trust him to work it out before flippin' out.  too much hate in this place, it isn't productive

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale