Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E.
    #606639 - 04/12/02 05:16 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Heya everyone,
I have some bad news to bring. We had a problem with some mail being stolen from our mail box at our mail box annex.
It took me a while to catch on to it but the thief has been caught.

It started off when a lot of customers from around early to mid February were complaining of orders taking 5 weeks etc...
I think some of you may remember the post just a few weeks ago here. I knew I had did not have any orders 5 weeks old, just some 3 weeks old as I did get behind a while back. Well the emails kept coming of people missing orders. At first I thought maybe someone stole them from my truck because I had some CD's come up missing around the same time. But the time spread kept going on into late February and earlly March. I knew something was up.  During this period I was getting orders with the envelopes opened, but the money orders still inside.

Well I started asking customers who sent money orders to see who they were cashed by. A customer emailed me ((Thanks Beth :smile: )a copy of the cashed money order and I did not know the person.  I also started seeing a lot of my mail being opened or partially opened. I knew for sure there was a thief along the chain. 
I pulled the website last week so no new orders would come in until I could find the thief. I had the manager at my mail box annex set up a sting. I told him what was going on and had him check the incoming mail from the postal worker to see if it was opened, then count the mail and put it back. Wait a day and count it again.

Well it only took one day for the thief, Rob Matt Nyderg to steal some mail. I knew it was this guy, he goes by Matt.
Well he was fired. That was last week.
It turns out another customer down at my mail box annex who was getting rent checks from her tenants was having the same problem.

So as you can see this has created a big problem. I think at first he was just grabbing a lot of mail and going through it for cash. Not cashing the money orders. Most of the people missing orders have checked on there money orders and they have not been cashed. He did cash 1 money order so far that I know of. Towards the end before he got caught I think he was just opening all the mail and looking for cash and only taking those. Fortunatly we dont get a lot of cash orders so I dont think he got to much.

I really dont know just how much he stole at this point. Myself and the manager have been calling him and trying to get him to return the orders or money orders at least but he is trying to deny the whole thing and blame it on his wallet being stolen.
I've left him a few messages letting him know stealing mail is a federal crime and I'm waiting to hear from him before I have him prosecuted. So I'm telling him anyway. A few of my customers have expressed if they send me the copy of cashed money orders they dont want to be involved. Good point, and I dont want a bunch of cops asking questions so I may just have to let this worthless thief get away with it.

I cant tell you all how much xtra stress this has caused me. All the emails and people thinking I'm ripping them off or not sending their orders out for 5 weeks when I know the truth. If we get an order it gets mailed. I have nothing to win by ripping people off, we want their repeat business. This whole thing is a big mess and has caused a lot of extra work not to mention a financial loss. I can deal with loss revenue but people thinking we ripped them off then posting it here just really bums me out.

I've been trying to decide how to handle this. I'm in no financial position to replace a bunch of stolen cash orders.
Especially when this is not our fault.  There is even a snipet on the ordering page about we will not replace lost cash orders, so please get a money order because they are easier to track.

And I talked with Thor about this problem a week ago and we both agree that by posting this that some people may try and take advantage of this situation and claim they mailed a cash order when they did not, just trying to get free spores.

So to the few that did send cash orders and you think yours may have got stolen all I can say is Im sorry. We are both victums of this worthless thief, Rob Matt Nyderg. We will not be replacing the stolen cash orders, unless I somehow get the money back from this guy, which does not seem likely.

For those who sent a money order, and its been at least 3 weeks and you have not received your order, check the www.thehawkseye.com/returned  order list. If its not there, please check to see if they have been cashed.
If not cashed cancel them, resend the order, and a note about your order being involved with this mess and we'll send one free syringe along with your new order for your troubles.

But dont jump the gun to fast. The guy was fired last week, I think it was April 3rd. So it would be safe to say anyone with an order post dated after April 2nd should not be affected by this. Anyone with an order in paypal will also not be affected by this. A lot of orders went out this week, and I only have 2 orders here that are more then a week old, because they chose a strain we are out of. Those will be mailed monday.
I think it would be safe to say, if you sent an order and its been at least 3 weeks and you have not received it then you may be affected by this mail theft problem.

I would like to apologize to those affected. Although not our fault, we both have been victums of this thief. If Matt does not repsond to my calls by this sunday I will post his home phone number here and everyone can call him up and give them a piece of their mind.

Thanks for understanding.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (04/14/02 03:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #606653 - 04/12/02 05:35 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

BTW, I forgot to mention I will be leaving next week on some personal family matters. I wont mention details but I will be gone for a while. Maybe a month, I'm not sure yet how bad it is. I have been training a very close trusted friend to handle my job. He needs the extra money and I need the time away, so it works out perfect :smile: He has it down real good and is excited about it. Although emails are going to be a problem. He is only excited because he has not had to answer emails yet... :smile: i'm sure he will be pulling his hair out as I do at times :smile: 
So there will be limited email support, only for order questions and to handle this mail theft problem. No growing questions will be answered.
I've temporarily pulled the email address but will post it again Sunday night.
The good news to this is orders should go out faster now since he wants to impress me :smile:

Man I tell you.. when problems come they all come at once.  When it rains it poors.
But I'll get through it... just another test to make me stronger.

Thanks for everyones support and understanding.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Offlinedelysid_1
journeyman
    #606662 - 04/12/02 05:47 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yes you have pulled the email adress from your site...... then you will not put it back up until sunday the day before you leave so that you will have another excuse not to send orders or answer emails for another month. Why don't you post your email right now so that people can clear up questions with their orders BEFORE you go. PM me with your email address so that I can at least enquire about my order -that was placed and MO cashed last week I am not waiting a month to be able to figure this out.

I hate to be an ass about this but a quick read through the vendor forums shows that you are very well know for not sending orders on time and not replying to email.s, not to mention giving BS excuses for all of these as well. I personally DO believe that you were ripped off, but I think that your first priority is taking care of business.

--------------------
"Catholic church molestation scandel- the lord works in mysterius ways indeed........"

-delysid_1

OfflinePeyotl
enthusiast
Loc: Everywhere But No Where
    #606664 - 04/12/02 05:49 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Is there any way you can verify this? i told a freind it was ok to send cash, and if his shit got stolen im on the hook for it.

Offlinegwarslaveus
    #606669 - 04/12/02 05:54 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Well I was wondering what happend to my $71.00. Does that mean I'm shit out of luck or what ?

Offlinewindex
old hand
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: gwarslaveus]
    #606677 - 04/12/02 06:08 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

anyone ignorant enough to send cash deserves it to be out of luck, personnally id have no problem giving the venders cash, but the USPS is about as safe for a letter as a white boy walking through cabrinie green....

InvisibleJackMehoff
enthusiast

Loc: up your ass
    #606679 - 04/12/02 06:09 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

You have used this SAME EXCUSE in years gone by.
Have you not? Yes I believe you have!
Surely the old hands around here will recall!

You are a piece of work Reich.

--------------------
BULLSHIT

Offlinewindex
old hand
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: delysid_1]
    #606682 - 04/12/02 06:14 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

<>

maybe you should read posts before you reply so harshly, he said that someone else would be mailing out orders

<< hate to be an ass about this but a quick read through the vendor forums shows that you are very well know for not sending orders on time and not replying to email.s>>

so stop being an ass, he just explained the problem with missing orders, and as or reply to e-mails, good luck getting any buisness to _personnaly_ reply quickly, accuratly, and with an answer. 99.9% of the time your going to get a generic automated faq, so your lucky you get any type of reply from a person at all. Second, why send the same email to dozens of people when he did the same thing by making this one post.

Offlinegwarslaveus
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: windex]
    #606700 - 04/12/02 06:36 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

anyone ignorant enough to send a postal ,as in us government, money order may end up with a knock on the door . I'd rather be out some cash .

Offlinedelysid_1
journeyman
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: windex]
    #606723 - 04/12/02 07:02 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

The reason that he should post his email address is so that people who sent MO's can know whether he cashed them or the asshole cashed them. I know my MO has been cashed, and my order is still not hear after a month, but I have no way of emailing him to ask whether or not he was the one who cashed my order.

It is not this incedent that has undermined his trustworhtyness, it is his extensive history of not sending shit when he says he will and ALWAYS providing BS excuses. Just read through the old vendor forums if you don't believe me.

Now we have an incident of supposed fraud, and stolen money and he has the nerve to remove his email address until right before he leaves for almost a month, so that nobody can even email him to check if there order was stolen, lost or sent.

And yes I do expect that a business owner answer emails quickly and promptly. Most do. I do business with many ethnobotanical suppliers and other vendors and they ALWAYS email or call back with answers to my questions within 2 days. So no it is not a lot to ask to provide quality customer service in exchange for your money- especially when theft may be involved.

I will NEVER order from hawk again if my order is not here by next friday. I can get almost any strain that he offers from at least one other vendor and have it arrive that week. If it wern't for the fact that he does this all the time(obviously) then I would cut him some slack, but he has a new excuse every 2 weeks!

I want answers and so do many other people out there but he removed his email address so that he would not have to give any.

--------------------
"Catholic church molestation scandel- the lord works in mysterius ways indeed........"

-delysid_1

Edited by delysid_1 (04/14/02 02:00 AM)

Offlinedelysid_1
journeyman
    #606836 - 04/12/02 09:40 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Oh and I understand that it would be chaos if you just decided to pay back everybody who "claimed" that they sent cash, but you had better be man enough to reimburse those who sent cash and have been emailing you about not recieving there order since before you posted this.

There are only two possibilities
1) Hawk is the single most unlucky person on this planet.

or

2) He is one of the most scandalous people on the planet.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt hawk, but you are really skating on thin ice with some people. Just be honest and let people know when to expect there crap. If the syringes are not ready, tell us that the fuckers arn't ready, don't give us all this sick/family crisis/out of town BS that you spring on everybody so often. In fact the biggest reason that so many people are going to have such a hard time believing this shit about stolen mail, is the fact that you have fed everybody so much shit in the past. You have gotten so bad that even when something truly happens that is beyond your control nobody will believe you. That is the price you pay for dishonesty.

Anyway "your on your own karma" Hawk.

--------------------

-delysid_1

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
    #606849 - 04/12/02 10:09 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

i heard more of a rumor that t.h.e had been busted-and was being used by big brother-hope that was just a rumor-how do go from posting daily to posting once a week?

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Offlinedelysid_1
journeyman
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: GaNjAShRooM]
    #606866 - 04/12/02 10:43 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I don't trust rumors personally.

--------------------

-delysid_1

Invisiblenugganooch
Stranger
    #606896 - 04/12/02 11:23 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I will say this much about his service, it is slow. I have ordered several times before. It always came. Never on time. That part never really bothered me.
But when i had several contaminated syringes come from him, I e-mailed him about it and I received no response. No, "hey sorry about your luck", not a "Here are some replacements". Nothing. Nada. I gave him the batch number and everything.
I just wont order anymore from him. Too slow and poor customer service.
Just my two cents.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #606960 - 04/13/02 01:04 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

>but you had better be man enough to reimburse those who
>sent cash and have been emailing you about not recieving
>there order since before you posted this.

Good point.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: GaNjAShRooM]
    #606963 - 04/13/02 01:05 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

>i heard more of a rumor that t.h.e had been busted-and was being used by big brother

You invented this rumor the very moment, weren?t you?

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: Anno]
    #607018 - 04/13/02 03:06 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

People enjoy rumours.... BS

Anonymous

#607020 - 04/13/02 03:15 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

>You invented this rumor the very moment, weren?t you?

Man that is bad English.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: a problem with STOLEN MAIL from T.H.E. [Re: ]
    #607021 - 04/13/02 03:20 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

How good is you german, asshole.......

OfflineSkankfeet
journeyman
    #607168 - 04/13/02 10:18 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

How good is your German?

Very good point Anno!

When someone can only come up with the "ol' grammer or spelling flame; do they not realize it would be just a fitting to say "yo mama" and leave it at that?

I'm one of those that emailed Ryche about my missing order and yes I do usually send cash ...But then again I don't trade the stocks with money I can't do without either...but you know: its just not worth it ... Ryche has problems and I refuse to be one of them.

--------------------
I'm never SURE of anything

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale