Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Russia's Nazis launch wave of racist attacks [Re: downforpot]
    #6064475 - 09/15/06 11:56 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Ok boys, back to politics here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAndy21
Armchairanarchist

Re: Russia's Nazis launch wave of racist attacks [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #6064477 - 09/15/06 11:56 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

No, because thats on an individual basis. If your mom had moved to Africa before you were born and got a great suntan that would not have any effect on the skin colour you would be born with.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Russia's Nazis launch wave of racist attacks [Re: Redstorm]
    #6064503 - 09/15/06 12:03 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Ok boys, back to politics here.

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Russia's Nazis launch wave of racist attacks [Re: Andy21]
    #6064608 - 09/15/06 12:40 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Andy21 said:
No, because thats on an individual basis. If your mom had moved to Africa before you were born and got a great suntan that would not have any effect on the skin colour you would be born with.

What if a city of white people moved to Africa, and was completely isolated. After 1000 generations, newborn babies would still be white?

But yes, like redstorm said, this is not the forum for this.

Russia is having a major problem, and I don't think it will be sorted out anytime soon. While I am in favor of Nationalism, there is a line you can cross. If I were a non-white living in Russia, I would leave, I know it's not fair, but neither is life.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#6064739 - 09/15/06 01:24 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Anyone got a link to the site with the videos of the beatings?

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #6064846 - 09/15/06 02:02 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
Quote:

Andy21 said:

What if a city of white people moved to Africa, and was completely isolated. After 1000 generations, newborn babies would still be white?

But yes, like redstorm said, this is not the forum for this.

Russia is having a major problem, and I don't think it will be sorted out anytime soon. While I am in favor of Nationalism, there is a line you can cross. If I were a non-white living in Russia, I would leave, I know it's not fair, but neither is life.

You're for nationalism? You don't want people of different cultures mixing?

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#6064962 - 09/15/06 02:38 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I think a society is weakened when it mixes culturally. One culture is ALWAYS below another, there is no such thing as equality and it is almost always the minority that is below.

With that said, I think there should be places where cultures can mix freely, for those who choose, and places that can stay racially/culturally homogeneous.

Asians have Asia, Blacks have Africa, Hispanics have South America, Arabs have the middle east, Whites have North America, Europe and Australia.

Not for long though, soon(relatively speaking, since current projections show only a few generations) whites will be the minority in all of these places. With Russia actually being expected to be one of the last white majorities in the world.

It is true, that minorities almost always have a tougher time, and I don't want my grand children to have a tough time. I realize wanting a better future for my (great * x) grand children in this manner makes me a Nazi in your eyes, but that is something I am willing to accept.

Could I be paranoid in thinking this, maybe. But after studying history, I have a decent understanding of how things work. When whites make up say 10% of a population, given our bloody past, it maybe payback time. I hope the world will be more evolved by then, but I am not willing to place the safety of my future genes on hope.

Can you understand this at all, or am I completely backwards in my thinking?

That is why I am for nationalism. I want the best for my future genes( evolution at its best :wink: ).

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #6065029 - 09/15/06 02:56 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
I think a society is weakened when it mixes culturally. One culture is ALWAYS below another, there is no such thing as equality and it is almost always the minority that is below.

With that said, I think there should be places where cultures can mix freely, for those who choose, and places that can stay racially/culturally homogeneous.

Asians have Asia, Blacks have Africa, Hispanics have South America, Arabs have the middle east, Whites have North America, Europe and Australia.

Not for long though, soon(relatively speaking, since current projections show only a few generations) whites will be the minority in all of these places. With Russia actually being expected to be one of the last white majorities in the world.

It is true, that minorities almost always have a tougher time, and I don't want my grand children to have a tough time. I realize wanting a better future for my (great * x) grand children in this manner makes me a Nazi in your eyes, but that is something I am willing to accept.

Could I be paranoid in thinking this, maybe. But after studying history, I have a decent understanding of how things work. When whites make up say 10% of a population, given our bloody past, it maybe payback time. I hope the world will be more evolved by then, but I am not willing to place the safety of my future genes on hope.

Can you understand this at all, or am I completely backwards in my thinking?

That is why I am for nationalism. I want the best for my future genes( evolution at its best :wink: ).

That is all bullshit. Do you know y America kicks ass? Cause we are like a diverse stock portfolio. And if you knew anything about stock portfolios then you would know that they kick ass.

Also, racist crimes in mixed areas are caused by ignorance. So that is why there is racist crimes. All those people are ignorant as shit. All the nazis in Russia, the KKK down south, THEY ARE ALL MORONS.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (09/15/06 02:58 PM)

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#6065062 - 09/15/06 03:05 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

What about the Black panthers? Nation of Islam? The Latin Kings? The Tamil Tigers?

NOT ONLY WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Get that through your thick skull.

Here's an Idea, why don't you go walk through east LA, Compton, Uptown Manhattan, Etc. IE places where you would be the minority.

Go at night time, and see what happens to you.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Edited by alpharedecho (09/15/06 03:08 PM)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #6065097 - 09/15/06 03:12 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
What about the Black panthers? Nation of Islam? The Latin Kings? The Tamil Tigers?

NOT ONLY WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!

Get that through your thick skull.

Here's an Idea, why don't you go walk through east LA, Compton, Uptown Manhattan, Etc. IE places where you would be the minority.

Go at night time, and see what happens to you.

I never said only white people are racist but you seem to think that Black Panthers have killed as many people as the KKK.

Actually I used to go to all black schools. I have never fought will black kids. All the black kids actually respected me even though I listened to rock. Now, when it comes to white kids.... Well, lets just say I have had more fights with whites than blacks. Well, n/m that, I never had a fight with a black kid.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#6065138 - 09/15/06 03:21 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking.

What do you mean you went to "black schools"? If you were there, they obviously weren't. Were you the only Caucasian at these schools?

--------------------
Capliberty:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #6065158 - 09/15/06 03:26 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Saint Louis.

There were 2 other white kids in my school. There were also about a dozen muslim kids there too. I was sent there because the school had a language program for immigrant children. So the first American school I attended was black. There were around 1000 kids there and everyone was chill towards me. I have NEVER EVER had beef with a black person.

So it seems to me that there is more bullshit bullying in white suburban schools than in black schools.

You know columbine? Even though those two fucks were nazis, I think, those kids at the school had it coming. TALKING SHIT TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW GETS YOU SHOT = FACT
But I did not like how they killed random people. They should have killed all the faggot ass jocks that picked on them and talked shit.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (09/15/06 03:27 PM)

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#6065195 - 09/15/06 03:33 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I would still be amazed if you could walk through a black neighborhood in St. Louis at night, with out running into problems.

I know there are many places in your country that are no go zones for whites. Just like there are many for blacks, so what I am saying is, eventually your country is going to explode in violence. You guys obviously are not living in peace.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #6065283 - 09/15/06 03:53 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Actually not even blacks from mixed neighborhoods go to East Saint Louis. East Saint Louis is pretty much 100% black and every1 stays out of there, including blacks from other neighborhoods.

Our country will not explode into violence, we are mixed and we love it.

By the way, my private college prep high school was almost 50% black. Yep, you heard that right. It was also run by two people, a gay one and a conservative jew. We also had a couple of Indians (not Native Americans) and some Muslims. Also a few asians, as in south koreans and chinese.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (09/15/06 03:54 PM)

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #6065348 - 09/15/06 04:12 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I hope the Nazi's succeed That way with Russia's crime rate rising they only have themselves to blame.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Russia's Nazis launch wave of racist attacks [Re: buckwheat]
    #6065359 - 09/15/06 04:16 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Oh yea, I agree 100%. Those fuckers are forcing all the foreign students and scientists out of the country just like the Nazis of Germany. That is one of the reasons I am not going back there, fuck them. I will gladly contribute to America's well being, power, and prosperity.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineAndy21
Armchairanarchist

#6065527 - 09/15/06 05:05 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
I am saying is, eventually your country is going to explode in violence. You guys obviously are not living in peace.

I do not see your reasoning, because there are some no go areas why would that lead to violence? Even if there were violence what eventually would it lead to? Once a few people were dead everyone would realize it was for a moronic reason and not worth the effort. Theres a difference between a white guy who is nervous of a gang of black teenagers as he is walking to his car and that same white guy signing up with the Nazi's. If you want to see how far race relations have improved in America read 'A Culture of Make Believe' by Derek Jensen. I hated a lot of the preachy shit in the book but all the accounts of the lynchings of completely innocent people merely because of their race really astounded me. I bitch about TV and sports sometimes but I am glad the morons are watching Nascar instead of stringing people up. I have a huge amount of faith that the vast majority of current western men are much too lazy, cynical and made docile by their convenient lifestyle to take any moronic bigotry to the extreme of violence.

As far as Russia goes I really doubt Putin will let this get out of control, I have faith in his powers of repression.

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#6065539 - 09/15/06 05:07 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

We will see, won't we.

--------------------
Capliberty:

OfflineAndy21
Armchairanarchist

#6065558 - 09/15/06 05:15 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Indeed.

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
    #6065658 - 09/15/06 05:58 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i see nothing wrong with russian skinheads
they r a product of their society just as a head
of the kgb can become president
overcrowding leads to aggression
poor people get angry and maim and kill
been going on since time immemorial
i,ve seen groups of black gang members
gang up on white people
transcendence

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder