Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinerollypolly
mycologist intraining

anyone have good lc myc pics
    #6064641 - 09/15/06 02:52 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Hi everyone, Im looking for some up close and personal pics of lc myc. If anyone has some or knows a post it would be appreciated. My myc started off as ropes now are a bunch of globs, although I have been agitating, but have since stopped. I dont have a dig camera or Id post. They are white but in some of the lcs they are floating on the top. I heard this is no good :mad: Of all the pics I have seen it looks to me like they are just clouds of myc. So a close up pic would be great so I know what to look for.  thx

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: anyone have good lc myc pics [Re: rollypolly]
    #6064696 - 09/15/06 03:09 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinerollypolly
mycologist intraining

Re: anyone have good lc myc pics [Re: rollypolly]
    #6064777 - 09/15/06 03:35 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Thx for the replies rk and  :werd: but still not what Im looking for. Mine looked like that at the beginning except for the creeper which grew a thick rope like a small worm but agitated and it looks like yours now. My biggest concern is the floating blobs is this ok? I knocked up some test wbs jars but havent gotten any growth so im trying to figure out whats messed up. I was thinking it was my syringe sterilization but after reading some posts on lcs they say that if the lcs cloudy its a contame or if it floats its a contame or blobs its a contamd.....but to me on the "good" lcs I have seen it looks like cloudy or blobs. sigh Well anyway i got some more syringes today and am going to pc and use one syringe to lc to wbs jar to see if they are good. Wish me luck lol

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation