Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Dr.Bluethumbs magic compost bags fruiting pics.
    #605853 - 04/11/02 10:25 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

On a side note I am in the hospital awaiting the birth of our new child and have a friend who is helping fill orders and answering e-mails things may be a little slow please bare with us

A friend who was kind enough to take pics of Tasmanians fruiting in one of our dung bags These bags come in 2 sizes small and large the one shown in these pics are the large.

They sell on our site for 10.00 for the small and 15.00 for the large.
They are an fp bag that have been modified to hold a small pocket of rye grain everything in these bags are sterile and cannot be contaminated unless you use a bad syringe 0 contamination reports have come back from our beta testers and feel they are safe to sell.

We are also now offering syringes on our site for 7.25 per syringe and 4.25 shipping per order.
We have also started a new pricing rate on our site We will NOT be undersold
It was brought to my attention recently that a certain vendor has been pming and e-mail members offering money, syringes, and low cost supplies if they remove my link from there sigs and add his.

Stop by and check out the syringes we have several strains and will be adding more as they become available.

Enjoy these pics of Tasmanian cubs in our large magic compost bags

We would like to give special thanx FEITO, the member who grew these great mushrooms out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Dr.Bluethumbs magic compost bags fruiting pics. [Re: dimitri211]
    #605914 - 04/11/02 11:40 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Those look Fabulous Dr.B!!

Good luck & Congrats on the soon to be :laugh: 

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: dimitri211]
    #606000 - 04/12/02 01:20 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Anonymous

#606010 - 04/12/02 01:30 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Eww dimitri you got tOld! Those bags look great though. Im ordering one for myself tomarrow.
You have the honor of being the supplier to my first cultivation attempt. lol

Fun guys eat fungis

Anonymous

Re: Dr.Bluethumbs magic compost bags fruiting pics. [Re: MicronMagick]
    #606025 - 04/12/02 02:00 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hey Micron....Your post looks a little familiar..oh yea,I just got done reading this exact same post in the contest forum..If you got beef with Dr.B..Please,start your own post and quit invading his with all your annoying babble about whos better.

I for one dont use paypal because they are a scam.Paypal wont hesitate to freeze your account or investigate you and your customers.

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #606089 - 04/12/02 05:05 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Thats wild..looks like the bag fruited even before it became fully colonized... how many flushes has he gotten from them?

--------------------

OfflineAlpheratus
Loc: neo berlin
Re: Dr.Bluethumbs magic compost bags fruiting pics. [Re: ]
    #606100 - 04/12/02 05:34 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

all this drama....
bickering, and arguing....
contests where you must advertise to be entered....
man...the good karma level is slipping...

and its not like im not part of the problem :smile:

Dr. Bella...im in love with your aviator...im tempted to steal it :smile:

--------------------
blasted holes into night until she bled sunshine

OfflineSupershrooomer
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: Dr.Bluethumbs magic compost bags fruiting pics. [Re: Alpheratus]
    #606169 - 04/12/02 07:22 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Can't we all just get along????

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Dr.Bluethumbs magic compost bags fruiting pics. [Re: Supershrooomer]
    #606460 - 04/12/02 01:19 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

O.k. MM since you have chosen 2 times to avoid answering (I can see why you would)

I want to make sure I got this right are you saying that you are also spamming members behind the scene begging to have your link in there sigs does this prove you to be proffesional or desperate??

Some vendors will stoop to any level.
I was not(until now) refering to you.

For some reason you feel paypal proves who has the bigger dick (hmmm) strange.

BUT I have 6 paypal accounts 2 in my name 1 personal and 1 premier.
as well as 2 in my girlfriends name ( paypal only allows 2 accounts per name and address) I used my partener for the other 2 this allows me to keep things organized.

So now the mine is bigger than yours post

My total verified Buyers is a little of 350 if we combine them all, also a verified buyer is someone who has a verified paypal account and this shows nothing but that more verified buyers buy from you on your single account.

Right now we are going on 18 months of business (we closed a site do to paypals request because of a credit card thief who invaded several site and used stolen cards) so there is 7 accounts bringing my verified to a little over 450.
So tiny I find it cute that you ratted on yourself and admittedly posted that you are spamming members behind the scene.
Pretty professional if you ask me, I bet the newbies fall for it, also the better part of this is that the people who have my link in there sig will contact me to tell me of little shitty low life tacticts of other vendors. hahahahahahahahah.

P.S. You ordered 50 syringe from me a year ago or better and I forgot about that.
Take your tactics else where and avoid my thread.

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

#606473 - 04/12/02 01:29 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Leave each other alone already.

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

Anonymous

#606554 - 04/12/02 02:53 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Fuckin A! Yall two quit your bickering. Why don't you just let eachother do your own thing, and quit arguing about whos a more "proffesional" vendor.If you were real buisnessmen(or women) then you wouldn't have to argue about who sold the most syringes. Your in the same buisness, you should be friends. It might do you both good to avoid eachothers threads, you both come off as assholes with your sniveling and such, even though im sure your cool people.

Fun guys eat fungis

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #606655 - 04/12/02 05:36 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Well I guess that this is as good a time as any to say that my experiment with Dr. Bluethumbs compost was an overwhelming success. I, like many of shroomerites, questioned the validity of the claims made by dimtri saying his compost could yeild equivalently with dung brothers. Well now I feel like an idiot because I have been proven wrong. The first flush on about 8-9 pounds of his compost yeilded well over 3 oz's cracker dry!!!! And for the price its offered at it just can't be beat. I'll definately be ordering more. I have one pic of the flush before harvest, but all I had access to was a cheap poloroid camera. Hopefully I can get a decent scan of this pic and post it up on the boards.

Any way this may seem off topic, but I just wanted to let everyone know that if the compost in these bags is the same compost he sells alone, well then you should definately not overlook them. They would be well worth the investment if you didn't have the room for say 10lbs of compost to be fruiting.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Dr.Bluethumbs magic compost bags fruiting pics. [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #606707 - 04/12/02 06:47 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I would like to note that we made our claim on 15 pounds of our compost will yield 80 grams dry and you johnny used 10 and got almost 90 grams cracker dry we have been tracking the progress of Lamai Beach (a strain from ryche hehehe) and it looks to be a huge boomer we will know soon.
I used the this strain because ryche himself wanted to see 80 grams dry so we figured we would do this with a strain we have never worked with before, that came from ryche's site.:)
A sort of in your face :laugh: 

Anonymous

Re: Dr.Bluethumbs magic compost bags fruiting pics. [Re: MicronMagick]
    #606944 - 04/13/02 12:42 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Every time you get mad at vendor who threatens your business, you always pull this pay pal verified member bull shit. Do you think the members of this community are idiots? Not every pay pal member is verified MORON. Not every member uses pay pal to order MORON. So your pay pal point is a week attempt to try and make a statistic work in your favor. You are one of the most jealous individuals I?ve ever come across. You've taken shots at The Little Guy, Dr. Blue Thumbs, Musroom-Madness, The Hawk, and myself. You have even treated your customers with disrespect. I think you should be banned indefinitely. The Shroomery can function without your advertising dollars.

You come here and Shit on the Shroomery every opportunity you get. Why don?t you stay at the OMC, YOU POOR EXCUSE FOR A VENDOR!

Why can?t you set a positive example. Instead, you choose to act demonically. Nothing but bad things are going to happen to you. Karma always works it way back to you. The chickens will come home to roost.

OfflineMyceliumcake
addicted to weed
Loc: Flint, Michigan
Re: Dr.Bluethumbs magic compost bags fruiting pics. [Re: ]
    #606948 - 04/13/02 12:53 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I kick Karma in the face everyday.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures