Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDarkShiv
Stranger
Sharing the strangeness.
    #605565 - 04/11/02 04:06 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I ordered some syringes from SporeWorks. They got here in like record time and I love the company. Any way, I get four syringes becasue I have been growing for a while and I like to experiment. I had just got done traveling and I have the oppertunity to grow again. I took the first syringe and made some cakes the old PF brown rice way and put them away.

About two weeks ago I take the first two jars that are done and make a casing. A day later I birth one cake. Not enough for a casing and I like to watch then grow on cakes, call it a fetish. I then tried the sea of shrooms solo cup casing tek and birthed my last three jars as cakes after cold shocking them.

This is where the strangeness begins. The casing I birthed is fine. A nice pin set of normal looking shrooms. The cake immediately after that I birthed is now growing a massive amount of mutant shrooms. Heads all over the place, shrooms growing on caps. I have never seen so many mutants in all of the cakes I have ever done. The strangest thing is that all of the shrooms that are larger then a penny is long has one place where the viel has ripped and the edge curls up. They still grow. The viel rips no further and they are obviously not mature yet. I am calling this the Elvis strain. No joke, not a single one with a cap doesn't have this curl.
The sea of shrooms solo cup casing thing is working fine with normal pinheads but it is just beging so it is difficult to judge. Then there are the three last cakes. I coldshocked them and birthed them about four days ago. Do they have pin heads??? No. Do they have giant hard blobs of fungal fruit bodies with no real shape or head easily the size of pennies??? Fuck yes!
THis is the strangest batch of cakes I have ever seen. Every flush has it's oddities but four entire cakes??? HHHhhhhmmmmm.

I bet they will taste good though. Yum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Sharing the strangeness. [Re: DarkShiv]
    #605584 - 04/11/02 04:32 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

i had that, i think its cause my flourecent light was blinking and all the pins were hella deformed.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineI_AM_THE_WALRUS
addict
    #605594 - 04/11/02 04:41 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

aaaahahahah, thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. I have some under a blanket in my rroom. man i love those guys

--------------------
TRIPLE DIPPED!?!?!?!

hey, kid.... you wanna buy some lsd?? -me

OfflineI_AM_THE_WALRUS
addict
Re: Sharing the strangeness. [Re: I_AM_THE_WALRUS]
    #605868 - 04/11/02 10:50 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

never mind that, I was tripping waaaayyyy too hard earlier. I scared the shit out of myself. Never in my whole life have i ever experienced anything like that. When i wrote that post i was just gettin started. I took them around 3:00 today, and i still feal weird as fuck. I dont think im ever gonna be the same

--------------------
TRIPLE DIPPED!?!?!?!

hey, kid.... you wanna buy some lsd?? -me

InvisibleWakingUpLate
addict
Loc: Born on a mountain, Raise...
    #605936 - 04/12/02 12:10 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

What strain are they?

Free Spore Ring

--------------------
The rest of those, who have gone before us,
cannot settle the unrest of those who follow.
(Finding Forrester)

OfflineDarkShiv
Stranger
Re: Sharing the strangeness. [Re: WakingUpLate]
    #606108 - 04/12/02 06:02 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

They are EQ's. I've been eleminating possible variables because all this strangeness came from one syringe. One I get my digital cam I will post some pics.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract