Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlineboatlaunch
Sex Educator
Female

Loc: Never You Effin Mind
Re: Brainwashed. (Intense issue here, long read) [Re: ThreePieceSuit]
    #6009831 - 08/29/06 08:45 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Okay, so I have read every post on this thread, and I would like to throw in my couple of cents.......

There is nothing wrong with smoking pot. Whether you smoke a bowl per month or 10 joints a day....whatever floats your boat.

It's really not okay for anyone to judge another based on their uneducated opinion in any area, be it drug use, sex, fashion, employment.....whatever, you get my point. If you don't know the facts, don't lecture on the subject.

Poster...... I admire the amount of research you did before you actually tried smoking your reefer. I think more people should have done the same, and weighed out the pros and cons beforehand. You never can know too much about anything.

Posters' friend....... Nice of you to take a stand for your pal. People like you are few and far between. (I know it's really just because you're from the East Coast, and we're all good like that!!)

Lastly, the only "gateway" anything, is your mind. How strong it is, along with your will and intent, is what takes you further into exploring other aspects.

Good thread overall. I dig it. Party on.

--------------------
-----------------------------------
My Favorite Line:  "I mean, I've had a hand up inside me a time or two, but I'm not a puppet."  

SAVE A DRUM - BANG A DRUMMER!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: Brainwashed. (Intense issue here, long read) [Re: boatlaunch]
    #6058267 - 09/13/06 06:54 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Personally, I've been around people obsessed with pot and I can totally see how the term dirt-bag can be associated with ALOT of pot heads.

I don't know what pot smokers you guys know, as I'm sure respected doctors, lawyers and very intelligent motivated people of all backgrounds smoke pot occasionally.

However, the dirt-bag catagory of pot smokers seems to be the ones who abuse pot. How dare anyone here say smoking 10 bowls a day is fine and okay and all honkey-dorey. That's abuse and must surely interupt physiological balance over time.

The people I've met who chronically abuse pot can definitely be put in the catagory as dirt-bags. Please remember dirtbag is a loaded word which can be defined 2000 ways by different people based on their understanding of the term.

In my definition, a dirtbag is an inanimate object. It's a bag... filled with dirt... usually dirt bags are used to block flood waters, used as a bullet shield in wars, and generally any other action of creating a wall seperating one from outside forces.

Now, why would someone be called a dirtbag for smoking pot? If youre not stoned, and have been able to follow this post I'm writing this far, it's because pot seperates people from the rest of the world, their mentality is different. Why do you think some people absolutely hate getting stoned alone and the concept of passing the blunt is so prolific?

Believe it or not, and I do expect bad ratings from making this post, marijuana ABUSE can and will create an unhealthy inbalance in your life drooping people to the perceived level of a lazy dirt bag.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

Re: Brainwashed. (Intense issue here, long read) [Re: I2ancid]
    #6058273 - 09/13/06 06:56 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

i suppose i can see that point of view holding water.

but when i think of dirtbag drug users, i think of severly addicted people, ala' crack and/or smack

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Brainwashed. (Intense issue here, long read) [Re: Jraft]
    #6058282 - 09/13/06 06:59 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

haha

"It's just wrong."

What kind of nancy boy bullshit is that.

--------------------

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

Re: Brainwashed. (Intense issue here, long read) [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6058306 - 09/13/06 07:04 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

nancy boy, lol

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale