Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMushroomMarkk
Stranger

What are the chances?
    #6052121 - 09/11/06 11:55 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I live in the NW USA. I know that in the fall its prime time over here. In the last couple years ive basically been able to maybe find just a few actives in my yard, for just general viewing ofcourse :wink:. Seeing them grow in their natural habitat sure is wonderful.

I live near many forests, pine and alders grow abundantly throughout my many wooded acres. After a fairly moist week, with a rain here or there during the week. What kind of chance would i have to go on a hike through all teh dead debris in the forest and come across some beautiful actives possibly growin off some dead logs or in leafy decay?

In the past ive sometimes gone out there, but i usually lose my enthusiasm within 15 minutes to half and hour, because i feel like i will just never come across nething in such a huge area. I guess i jsut need a motivational speaker :smile:

Would i be better off hunting around dentist offices and libraries and buildings, or goin on a hike through the woods. And which would find me more exotic specimens?

Thanx!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: What are the chances? [Re: MushroomMarkk]
    #6052136 - 09/12/06 12:01 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like you're in need of a shot of enthusiasm along with a dose of support. Paul Stamets, who wrote Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World, said he spent tons of hours hunting before he found his first ones.

Wait for rain and as my friend who has a warrior spirit would say, "Pack a lunch."

Persistence and meeting others is a key to this kingdom.

Invisiblepsiclops
# 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #6053384 - 09/12/06 12:45 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Slim to none.

OfflineMushroomMarkk
Stranger

Re: What are the chances? [Re: psiclops]
    #6057776 - 09/13/06 04:32 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Great! i cant wait......

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East, USA
Trusted Identifier
    #6058104 - 09/13/06 06:10 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Try some research. Looking around on this site, search old posts, FAQs, and in other search engines should give you a good idea of what to expect (or not expect).

This has to be closed now, see forum guidelines for details..that sticky thread near the top of the forum that you are supposed to read before even posting in here.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract