Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE

windows and open fields
    #605493 - 04/11/02 04:33 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

once i stood before my bedroom window wondering
today i stand in the open fields beyond the window
for beyond my bedroom window lay the inoscense of Gods creations
as i stand in the open fields, i am truly home again, i have become love once more
gazing back through the window there lays nothingness, only the sick illusion of mans creations and himself, the most terrifying illusion of what i thought i once was

to read these words is to understand nothing, to feel these words is to be changed forever.

happy ascensions my spirit friends!

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: windows and open fields [Re: cHeMiCaLbLuE]
    #605629 - 04/11/02 07:29 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

That was beautiful man, and so right. Good post.

--------------------

OfflineSofaJesus
journeyman
    #605653 - 04/11/02 08:14 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I feel whe're your coming from but should we completely deny what we have become. Granted, we as living organisms with supposed rational minds do some sick and twisted things to not only each other, but also our selves.

Now if existence is a learning process and from it I will grow because each situation has changed my perspective ????Ok forget that it?s not going anywhere I need it too?

Basically, are we really ever supposed to deny something or turn our backs on something and say, ?Never again, that was wrong?

If we only live in the present (cuz I?ve never seen someone time travel), then we can only dream of the future and reflect on the past.

From that I believe I must always find my place in the Here & Now. I can always view its flaws, but denying seems too much ? No matter how sickening it becomes to me. I guess I try to look for respect in everything maybe?? dunno

--------------------
"...and to the left where up is down now stand a zebra made of shapes of me and silver and the sun so bring no guilt with you up above the flatline let's just hit the sky exploding into one." [ HUM ]

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
    #605687 - 04/11/02 09:04 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

"to read these words is to understand nothing, to feel these words is to be changed forever."

Do you think you are you a prophet? Do you think you know something others don't? Are you sure you're not deluding yourself? Are you so certain you can tell the difference between illusions and truth? Does your mentality survive in real-life situations? Were will your love be when the shit hits the fan and you have to decide "who's side are you on". Where will your love be when the drugs stop working? Do you really think your thoughts are significant? Are you making progress towards truth or just building a new illusion?

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE

Re: windows and open fields [Re: Floydian]
    #605879 - 04/12/02 01:04 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

no i don't think i am a prophet, i just know that i have always been very different from most people and that i have been given a great gift to be able to know alot, it sure doesn't make the road any easier, nor does it make me better than anyone, i was reading something interesting today about how the diciples of jesus were able to see the truth directly while the followers after them were given all sorts of ryhmes to figure the truth out for themselves, i think that judgement day could be metaphorically related to the crucifiction of christ, and that i am one of the followers after the disciples, for i wan't nothing more or nothing less than to see the divine light, and god has begun to answer me in rhyme and verse, not the direct truth for it would be to easy any other way and less fulfilling.

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE

Re: windows and open fields [Re: SofaJesus]
    #605892 - 04/12/02 01:17 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

sofajesus is right to, we should not deny from where we came, but we should also not deny where we are going either. the closer we are coming to ascension the more it seems to me that everything in this world will somehow be mirrored into the next, every lesson, good or bad, wrong or right, everything is somehow setting us up, enabling us to learn from our mistakes so we will be in harmony in the new earth for it is hard for me to believe that we will escape evil in our next exsistance, I think the chaos that is approaching the earth, (don't know what though), will get this message out to alot of people, mass destruction of the earth will make the blind see so to speak, mybe this is what will finally bring all of us on earth together, so we may realize that love is the answer, only then will God save us.

--------------------

Anonymous

#605931 - 04/12/02 02:08 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Dude, you really need some prozac. Your posts are very depressive.

No god is going to save us, if we are here to learn anything, it's that we must save ourselves.

Don't sit around moaning about the fucking end of times. There is no big daddy in the sky who's going to make everything right for his poor helpless children.

We humans have all we need within ourselves to fix things. We have huge brains, opposable thumbs, various means of recording and communicating accumulated knowledge and ideas to each other that no other animals have. Why do we have all this, so we can sit and whine and say "Whoa is us, please save us oh huge amorphous being who is oooooh sooooo powerful, oooooh soooo loving and oooooh soooo vengeful"?

If your god made you in his image, then you must learn to create the world you want as he created the world he wanted. If there's a heaven in store for us, we must learn to make it. Nothing's going to be handed to you on some heavenly platter. If there is any kind of loving father figure, he'd tell you to get off your self pitying sorry ass and learn to save yourself. This is what good parents do, instill self reliance in their children, not coddle them so they always have to run to daddy when they can't handle the problems they create.

You are attempting to promulgate an infantile belief system. Get a grip.

Anonymous

#605933 - 04/12/02 02:09 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

wtf?

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
Re: windows and open fields [Re: Anonymous]
    #605961 - 04/12/02 02:37 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I've been reading a lot of chemical blues posts, and for the most part i think he's just delusional. I'm trying to challange him to express himself in coherent and real terms. Instead of this vague mystical jibberish he keeps spouting off. He thinks hes being deep but too me its just using loose metaphors and vague rhetoric to mask the fact that not even he is not sure what he's talking about.

--------------------

Anonymous

#605968 - 04/12/02 02:46 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

understood, but maybe you could try to guide him a little instead of just kicking him of his cloud...

Invisibleraytrace
Stranger

Re: windows and open fields [Re: ]
    #606081 - 04/12/02 06:30 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

"If your god made you in his image, then you must learn to create the world you want as he created the world he wanted. If there's a heaven in store for us, we must learn to make it. Nothing's going to be handed to you on some heavenly platter. If there is any kind of loving father figure, he'd tell you to get off your self pitying sorry ass and learn to save yourself. This is what good parents do, instill self reliance in their children, not coddle them so they always have to run to daddy when they can't handle the problems they create."

...that was good

InvisibleRin
Comfortably Numb
 User Gallery

Re: windows and open fields [Re: raytrace]
    #606234 - 04/12/02 11:30 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Floydian,
Why do i get the feeling you think you are better then everyone? Why must you discourage a person that is trying to get something off thier mind? i think you need to take a good look at yourself and think "maybe im being to much of a preacher".....

--------------------
The closer you get to the meaning, the sooner you know that you're dreaming...

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
Re: windows and open fields *DELETED* [Re: Rin]
    #606369 - 04/12/02 01:56 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Floydian

--------------------

OfflineSofaJesus
journeyman
    #606477 - 04/12/02 03:32 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Try to think about being helpful

Like in the last 2 posts between Rin and Floydian you guys just swung the table back and forth which is fine cuz its obvious that you can always turn to the next person and say don?t preach to me tubbie.

Maybe after reading this stuff Chemical might say something more about how he feels?.

--------------------
"...and to the left where up is down now stand a zebra made of shapes of me and silver and the sun so bring no guilt with you up above the flatline let's just hit the sky exploding into one." [ HUM ]

Anonymous

#606799 - 04/12/02 11:02 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

maybe you feel threatened when someone challenges an idea you might like. Maybe you are insecure. You tell me.

i didn't like your approach either and in no way did i feel threatened or insecure...

i think maybe it's you..? maybe you've had these kind of thoughts and found yourself out in the cold despite them?

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
Re: windows and open fields *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous]
    #606871 - 04/13/02 12:51 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Floydian

--------------------

Offlinescotty
Stranger
    #607126 - 04/13/02 10:39 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I think with poetry, like art and music, the literal meaning does not have to necessarily be true for truth to be conveyed. I think we all have these types of desires which we realize are not true. Maybe its some kind of instinct left over from our anamalistic evolution or something. Sometimes it seems as though your sub-concious tries to manipulate your concious mind by employing these instincts in terms you will understand, mainly, your life experiances. Its like 2001: A Space Odessy, sometimes we just have to try to overpower it. Thats just my 2 cents.

--------------------
"There is no loftier mission than to approach the Godhead nearer than other people, and to disseminate the divine rays among humanity"
-Beethoven

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE

Re: windows and open fields [Re: ]
    #607625 - 04/14/02 12:44 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

call me crazy but somehow i think you are talking out of your ass much so more than i, i've heard your sort of speeches a million times, first of all open your eyes, the world will never be fixed on its own, mybe your little world might be going okay, but what about everyone else's. i recommend reading the bible, revelations to be specific, unless of course you don't believe in it? and that's just it, nothing will ever be handed to us , it is up to us to come together in the end times, for i think we may have very little choice.

--------------------

Anonymous

#607692 - 04/14/02 02:11 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

little off topic here...

"i recommend reading the bible, revelations to be specific, unless of course you don't believe in it? "

i recommend reading the bible even if you don't believe in it... the thing is that no matter what you read/hear/say, there is always a metaphor that can help you to understand something on a deeper level... even if it was never intended.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology