Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Do you think that 9/11 was an Inside Job- please vote
    #6051999 - 09/11/06 11:25 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I would like to hear shroomtes voices on this. what do you believe and to what degree.

I personally tend to believe that the buildings were detonated through a controled demolition after the planes hit them, and that some elements of the government did know what was happening and allowed it to go on.

What do you believe?

for some reason i cant add a poll

pappy make it better will you
??????????????????????

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by zippoz (09/11/06 11:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblealbino_shroom
you say early, Isay already
Male

Loc: everywhere but here
Re: Do you think that 9/11 was an Inside Job- please vote [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6052016 - 09/11/06 11:29 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I don't believe that the government was behind it like that but I do believe that they didn't do all they could to stop it.

--------------------
"If it wasn't for my white guilt, I'd make you cry."

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #6052017 - 09/11/06 11:29 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I can't vote because there is no poll, let alone a STAL option...

I think it's a conspiracy...

Your poll-less thread, I mean...

Reptilloids...

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think that 9/11 was an Inside Job- please vote [Re: Papaver]
    #6052035 - 09/11/06 11:34 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

damnit...
i will modify it

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #6052040 - 09/11/06 11:34 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

See sig :smile2:

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #6052047 - 09/11/06 11:36 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:

I personally tend to believe that the buildings were detonated through a controled demolition after the planes hit them,

:rotfl:

Quote:

and that some elements of the government did know what was happening and allowed it to go on.

What do you believe?

The second half is more believable. I prefer though to think that the whole thing, as Worth says in Cube, "a headless blunder operating under the illusion of a master plan."

The left hand doesn't speak to the right. Look up New Yorker archives and find an article about the FBI agent who was on the cusp of putting all the pieces together but the CIA wouldn't give him the info he needed, which would have led to the arrest of the hijackers while they were in the U.S.

You think terrorism is some sort of fairy tale the government uses to play games with our heads? People want to kill you.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#6052064 - 09/11/06 11:41 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

It's no secret the CIA trained and funded the mujahadeen during the Cold War to disrupt Russia. That later led to Osama's rise to power with the al-Qaeda. The CIA refers to situations such as 9/11 as "blowback".

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think that 9/11 was an Inside Job- please vote [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6052071 - 09/11/06 11:42 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

okay OMR 2 questions for you

1) has the united states government ever used a "false Flag" operation and attacked its own people in order to justify entering a war

2) do you know how hot jet fuel burns? do you know how much molten metal was found at the WTC sites days after the attack?

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineSerratedFrond
Pinning

Re: Do you think that 9/11 was an Inside Job- please vote [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6052077 - 09/11/06 11:44 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Self inflicted wound ya'll.

Im so convinced that I was handing out copies of "loose change" outisde of the premire of that movie "United 93".
I suggest you order some copies for yourself!

http://www.loosechange911.com/
http://911research.wtc7.net/

--------------------

Genesis 1:29
AsalamAlakum ~ SF

Edited by SerratedFrond (09/11/06 11:45 PM)

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
Re: Do you think that 9/11 was an Inside Job- please vote [Re: SerratedFrond]
    #6052166 - 09/12/06 12:15 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SerratedFrond said:
Self inflicted wound ya'll. 

Im so convinced that I was handing out copies of "loose change" outisde of the premire of that movie "United 93".
I suggest you order some copies for yourself!

http://www.loosechange911.com/
http://911research.wtc7.net/

:thumbup:

I have reason to make the claim that elements of the U.S. government are criminally involved in hijacking the republic, its citizens, its population, the people, us, to create a totalitarian state.

This is what concerns me.

Whether these ruling powers allowed a foreign body to attack America or whether the ruling powers planned, scripted, and carried out this attack themselves, is both wrong and betraying. All signs do point to the latter, but all in all the present is more important than the past.

It would be very beneficial to our future if we could discover a way to present the evidence in concrete form through a third-party or some other judicial establishment. A change in power in the near future could save potential thousands of life and hopefully allow us a more peaceful life domestically.

Basically what i am trying to say is that there is no denying that we are on a dangerous course, life is not fun nowadays. If we can accept this, realize this, wake up to this, illuminate ourselves, and act on this awakening then we can begin communicating with another more efficiently with a clear goal in mind.

:heart: :mushroom2:

--------------------

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
Re: Do you think that 9/11 was an Inside Job- please vote [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #6052193 - 09/12/06 12:29 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I couldn't have said it better myself.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Do you think that 9/11 was an Inside Job- please vote [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #6052198 - 09/12/06 12:34 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Invisibledoctor_gonzo
Go fuckyourselves SanDiego...
Male

Loc: Colorado
    #6052199 - 09/12/06 12:34 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:

I personally tend to believe that the buildings were detonated through a controled demolition after the planes hit them, and that some elements of the government did know what was happening and allowed it to go on.

Jesus god! You must be completly twisted on high doses methamphetamine and speed to be that paranoid. It was merely a hellish retaliation to an ongoing hate between The U.S. and the Jihad. As far as there being any chance of stopping this disaster before it occurred is up for speculation and is fairly irrelevant now. To place blame on our lack of preparation is one thing, but to actually think our government, polluted as it may be, actually took part in this mess is absurd.

--------------------
"You're a fully grown man! Of course you don't wanna
hold her hand, you wanna dick her!"
-Grace Slick's
response to The Beatles' "I Wanna Hold Your Hand".

-This pic thanks to aNeway2sayHooray

Edited by doctor_gonzo (09/12/06 12:36 AM)

OfflineToad_Stool
Sloth Nation
 User Gallery

Loc: California
    #6052207 - 09/12/06 12:38 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Hahaha

haha

--------------------
There's nothing more I'd rather do, than the drug I call you

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Do you think that 9/11 was an Inside Job- please vote [Re: Toad_Stool]
    #6052209 - 09/12/06 12:40 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

poll...
Do you think 9/11/01 was an inside job orchestrated by the US government?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (09/11/06 12:00 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Re: Do you think that 9/11 was an Inside Job- please vote [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6052219 - 09/12/06 12:52 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Marilyn Monroe was killed by a barbiturate enema administered by Peter Lawford and Robert Kennedy...

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Do you think that 9/11 was an Inside Job- please vote [Re: Papaver]
    #6052224 - 09/12/06 12:56 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

:rotfl:

I almost spit beer on my monitor while reading that.

Who's to say DiMaggio didn't do it in a fit of passionate rage while under the influence of a handle of whiskey, huh?? :grin:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Re: Do you think that 9/11 was an Inside Job- please vote [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6052233 - 09/12/06 01:05 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

There's actually been whole books written about that theory, and a dateline NBC special... :smirk:

Myself, I think it was Arthur Miller. He could never get over her taunting him that his friend Elia Kazan was "better in the sack." This, and the fact, that Kazan named names during the McCarthy hearings was more than the sensitive playwright could handle, and he just snapped...

However, your DiMaggio theory also holds promise. It is well known, now, that he beat her like a red-headed stepchild...

Here's another chestnut for you:  Carol Wayne was killed by Johnny Carson...

--------------------

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #6052234 - 09/12/06 01:06 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14727720/

These polls don't mean much but it's still kind of surreal to see the results on mainstream news

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #6052237 - 09/12/06 01:08 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I swear the next credulous turniphead who urges me to watch that appalling collection of paranoid gibberish -- "Loose Change" -- will get a major smackdown.

Although there are literally dozens of sites which have done a superb job of debunking that steaming pile of bovine excrement (some of them almost frame by frame), this one is succinct and somewhat amusing at the same time. When you have done reading the first page, be sure to click the link at the bottom of the page -- "The other side says..."

... because the second part is even better than the first.

http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/911truth.html

Phred

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order