Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
powdered shrooms-too much too fast?
    #6037095 - 09/06/06 11:46 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

im starting to wonder if powdered shrooms should not be eaten too much too fast.

im a bit of a pusy so what ive been doing lately is eating half a gram to lay the foundation in my body for a trip. then after 3 or 4 hours, preferably 4, ill eat 1 gram and then maybe .5 after that about 1hour later. i did this the other day and had no problem, no edgyness or noticeble discomfort on the come up. i like to does light.

but my friend a few months ago ate 3.5 grams of dried shrooms, not powdered. he had the time of his life. then a few times since hes done 3 powdered grams, then another time 2 powdered grams and then the other day when i did what i said above he ate 2 powdered grams. we usually put the powder on a folded paper and throw it all in our mouths then chase it down with a drink.

well whenever he's doen this he gets real anxious and edgy. he has to constantl walk because of the anxiety. whenever ive done more than 1 gram at once ive had the same anxiety problem. its really uncomfortable.

we're wondering if its better to space out the powder like in quarter grams with 5-10 minute intervals before the next dose. do any of u notice this issue with powdered shrooms? any sugestions? powdered form is necessary for preservation for me cause i only grow occasionaly for me and my friend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOatman2000
-=Outa Space=-
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Planetary Nebula
Re: powdered shrooms-too much too fast? [Re: Shnezbit]
    #6037153 - 09/07/06 12:04 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

IMO i chop mine with a food processor, not a coffee grinder. powdered doesn't last as long. but is real intense for the duration

--------------------
Spawning to COIR
:thumbup:  My Chocolate Recipe
WBS QUART SPAWN JAR PREPERATION
----------------------------

4-PO-DMT; 4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethltryptamine

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: powdered shrooms-too much too fast? [Re: Oatman2000]
    #6037600 - 09/07/06 04:21 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I've never gotten edgy, my body just sort of swells into this flow of comfort and conciousness.

(I guess you can swell into a flow of conciousness)

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #6038903 - 09/07/06 04:14 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

You could try eating one capsule of 0.5 grams dried mushrooms every 10 - 20 minutes. I'm guessing if you spread them out a bit, instead of swallowing them all at once, you might get a smoother come up.
I personally wait 5 minutes or so inbetween each capsule - but even when I've eaten them raw over a period of time, I still get the same come up.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: powdered shrooms-too much too fast? [Re: Sheepish]
    #6039104 - 09/07/06 05:13 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

As nature intended, you could just simply eat the mushrooms.

When they are powdered they hit harder and the body and mind have less time to acclimate to the swelling experience.

Capsules are not the same as downing some powder mixed in liquid.

When you swallow chewed mushrooms, your stomach absorbes a snotty saliva/mushroom mix. Much like with capsules.

For the sake of acclimation I have often eaten small amounts of shrooms every few minutes until I build up to a serious dose.
It lasts longer and doesnt hit as hard. That sort of a thing does help with the anxiety issue.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: powdered shrooms-too much too fast? [Re: yageman]
    #6039177 - 09/07/06 05:30 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Why would it be snotty?

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: powdered shrooms-too much too fast? [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #6039320 - 09/07/06 06:13 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Because saliva mixed with any chewed food could be called snotty.

Saliva+mushrooms= a snotty mix of the two.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

#6039347 - 09/07/06 06:21 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

hey guys, i appreciate the response to this. you've sort of confirmed what i was suspecting: that its probably best to eat aliitle, wait, eat a little, wait etc.

the capsule thing is something to consider, but i tried capsules once and it seemed alot longer to come on. ild have to get used to identifying the wait. anyone have a standard time for capsules to hit? i think i remember about 2 hours till they came on.

anyway reading ur feedback is helpful cause i know im hearing from people with experience along these lines. thx.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #6047758 - 09/10/06 07:05 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

2 hours for capsules to kick in? Maybe you should try different capsules, because everytime I've taken them, they kick in within 30 mins at least.

EDIT: Also make sure your stomach is empty to aid ingestion speed.

Edited by Sheepish (09/10/06 07:07 PM)

OfflineRobertMoore
Dead Joe
 User Gallery

#6047788 - 09/10/06 07:17 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I prefer tea, a six gram solution puts me in another place in about fifteen minutes.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6047792 - 09/10/06 07:17 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

With shrooms I never really saw any point in using capsules.

Thats just me though. I prefer the most natural preparation no matter what drug im using. Capsules dont vary all that much from eating them, although there is a delayed onset. It doesnt hit you any harder.

Tea is about as far away from eating mushrooms as I would want to get. There is a good reason for it though. It hits harder, faster and for some it reduces nausea. Putting powdered shrooms into caps just seems so very urban to me.....lol.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

#6049827 - 09/11/06 12:38 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

MMM i love em powdered. They hit nice and fast. 10 minutes after ingestion: holy shit the grass is one, symmetry, patterny art fuck.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: powdered shrooms-too much too fast? [Re: beatnicknick]
    #6049911 - 09/11/06 01:10 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 01:51 AM)

Offlinedampkring
Traveler
Male User Gallery
Loc: Seattle
    #6050237 - 09/11/06 03:08 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Have never thought of trying this approach. One time (while having a great trip that I wanted even better) I took 2 grams of powder and just left it under my lip and within a half an hour I was having a real bad time. I had anxiety/paranoia and the worst taste in my mouth that would not go away. I guess I just need to wipe that foul taste from my mouth and try your approach.

Thank you!! :grin:

--------------------
The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Existence would be intolerable if we were never to dream.

Anatole France

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Re: powdered shrooms-too much too fast? [Re: StickyWater]
    #6050873 - 09/11/06 05:41 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

well sticky water im a pussy when it comes to tripping hard but my friend isnt. yes he did experience a 'threshold' trip. he did say there wasnt much visual difference.

but the thing is that it does come on fast and strong. there is anxiety but not like ur disoriented from reality, ur pretty aware of things, its just uncomfortale. the only way to aleviate it is to keep walking around, although the whole time u feel like u want to lay down and sleep, but u cant because ur too anxious,lol.

ive experienced this but since im a wus i thought it was just me. but to see my friend who has balls go through this a couple of times im thinking it is too much too fast.

this stuff is pretty strong cubensis though, grown from myco-nytro. 2 grams is like maybe 3grams of most stashes.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale