Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

I Saw Ghosts
    #6046711 - 09/10/06 01:43 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Last night was the strangest night of my life.

Let me start by saying I have done many substances in my life and Ive had all kinds of CEVs and OEVs but this was something totally different. Im also a scientific person and don't really believe in much supernatural stuff but im not sure what to think now.

I was only rolling a little bit at the time and just chilling at my place around 12pm last night. I was slowly dancing in the center of the room to some music when I saw something move in the corner of my eye. I turned to look and sure enough, there was a person just standing there. He was looking around for something and when he saw me looking at him, he first seemed surprised but then he smiled and waved to me. I waived back, still in a kind of shock, and he just continued to give me curious glances while he walked around.

As i turned to look around, I realized there were many ghosts around me. They would just walk in and out of the walls. To be clear, these were actually people standing in my room with me, only they were semi-transparent. They were still in full living color and I can clearly see every detail of their faces, expressions, etc. They walked on the floor and around objects as any regular person would. They all seemed very interested in me for some reason. Some were talking to each other and pointing, they all seemed very happy. I did not know any of the people that I saw.

The strangest were these 2 guys standing by my apartment door. They were wearing tie-dye t-shirts and just laughing their asses off at something. Im not sure if they were laughing with me or at me. Some of the ghosts got a little obnoxious, looking over my shoulder or making faces at me, but I could tell they were just having fun so it was ok. It was kind of weird because it seemed like they could all talk to each other but they couldn't talk to me and I didn't talk to them.

Thats about it. I just moved into this apartment last week, I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Im still kind of shocked at what happened. Has anyone ever had a similar experience?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrancedd
candyflipper
Male User Gallery

Re: I Saw Ghosts [Re: Catalysis]
    #6046774 - 09/10/06 02:09 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Rolling = MDx? Do you not think that might have had something to do with it considering MDMA and MDA especially are known to cause true hallucinations?

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: I Saw Ghosts [Re: Trancedd]
    #6046812 - 09/10/06 02:25 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i see ghosts and spirits and angels and demons and stuff all the time.

one time i was huffing on a nitros tank alone, outside, in my yard
and suddenly there were all these children running around me, circling around me and laughing and playing
i made eye contact with a few of them, and felt a joy inside me just like the kids had

after about 15 seconds, suddenly, they all vanished

there were no kids

i was just totally hallucinating

or viewing the spirit world-
i think the ghosts are real, it's just hard for our minds to perceive the sublte energy because it's coming in from another higher dimension or something.

--------------------

Law of Love

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#6046889 - 09/10/06 02:52 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Trancedd said:
Rolling = MDx? Do you not think that might have had something to do with it considering MDMA and MDA especially are known to cause true hallucinations?

It certainly had something to do with it, thats why i mentioned it. I have never heard that MDMA causes true hallucinations. There are usually very few visuals for me.

OfflineTrancedd
candyflipper
Male User Gallery

#6046937 - 09/10/06 03:01 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah it's fairly well documented that MDMA causes true hallucinations as opposed to just visuals (I've only ever gotten minor visuals from MDMA - and "true" hallucinations came before them). MDA is much more likely to cause them on lower doses, however.

I've saw a building turn into a ship, monks at the side of the road, a train shoot along the side of a wall with a bussling city behind it and loads of other stuff on MDx. Sun glasses also seem to be common (but less impressive :wink: ). All generally dissapeared after a few seconds, or when I blinked.

Longer lasting visuals have included green orbs flying round my room, digital clock digits reading hieroglyphics, people that weren't there and a bucket (for smoking cannabis) on my floor that I kept trying to pull.

Either way - that sounds like some experience you had there.

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#6047034 - 09/10/06 03:32 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

All generally dissapeared after a few seconds, or when I blinked.

Yeah, this is the key difference Im trying to explain. You see stuff when tripping that isnt really there but it usually goes away on closer inspection or after a few seconds. I just hung out with these guys for like 2 hours and interacted with them. They all had their own personalities and everything. It was crazy. Ive never experienced anything like this and I have been around the block.

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #6047474 - 09/10/06 05:43 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

MDA can for sure make you feel that what you see is real... maybe it is, who knows? :tongue:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #6050759 - 09/11/06 05:14 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Did they just disappear after the 2 hours or what?

What were they doing for all that time?

Were the people morphing or anything?

OfflineAudi0
have ur cake andbeat it 2
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South !
    #6050784 - 09/11/06 05:19 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

maybe they were just in one of those parallel dimensions. who's to say they werent just all having a good time and seeing you as the ghost or hallucination?

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #6050823 - 09/11/06 05:26 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

That definitely sounds like a crazy experience. If it happens to happen again(unlikely as it may be) be sure to have a camera ready.

--------------------

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

Re: I Saw Ghosts [Re: Ego Death]
    #6050953 - 09/11/06 06:04 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Did they just disappear after the 2 hours or what?

Yeah they eventually just went away.

Quote:

What were they doing for all that time?

They were just standing or walking around as any casual person would. I saw their whole body just as if any regular person was standing there. They would fidgit, scratch their heads, make gestures as they talked to each other, etc. Like I said, the two hippies by the door looked like they were just telling each other jokes and cracking up the whole time..or else they were making fun of me which is quite possible. Others seemed like they were just looking around and would acknowledge me when I looked at them. Some stayed around the whole time while many came and went. Some would walk in and out of the walls while others would be there when I turned around but they would never just appear in front of me.

Quote:

Were the people morphing or anything?

Nope, no morphing or anything unusual. They were all fully clothed. Some of the clothing looked a little old in style but nothing that you couldn't find today.

I was totally clear minded at the time besides the aformentioned exception. I had absolutely no OEVs or CEVs.

I would have never thought anything like this was possible, even on high LSD doses because ive been there. It was so real. I never even believed in apparitions and anyone who has read my posts knows I never post here and mostly stick to science and politics. I thought, if anything, they would be the result of hallucination or mental projection but now I am even totally calling that into question.

Quote:

That definitely sounds like a crazy experience. If it happens to happen again(unlikely as it may be) be sure to have a camera ready.

Yeah, afterwards I was totally wishing someone was there. Even if they only appeared to me, it would be funny to tell someone that there are a couple people over in the corner looking at him right now.

Edited by Catalysis (09/11/06 06:18 PM)

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I Saw Ghosts [Re: Audi0]
    #6051693 - 09/11/06 09:41 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Audi0 said:
maybe they were just in one of those parallel dimensions. who's to say they weren't just all having a good time and seeing you as the ghost or hallucination?

A VERY good point... I've often wondered this myself about many claims of encounters. I think a true "ghost" or other spirit siteing is relative to the user. A biological interpretation of a higher energy. They say there are ghosts in certain "high energy" areas around the world (some kind of measurable magnetic energy thing, not quite sure what now... its been a while)... this leads me to believe that these areas of energy allow a human to retrieve and project these energies in a visual way b/c of the capability of the human brain. That means they are VERY real, but yet can only be seen by certain people at times.

I also believe it is possible for there to be an energy flux enough so to make a spirit\ghost\parallel-dimensional-being physically visible (to every organism present, and sometimes cameras)... although i believe this takes much more energy then the previous encounters, thus it doesn't happen as frequently.

The same goes for spirits... as they say in string theory, 3 dimensional slices of a 5th dimensional being... a complex energy string that is wholly unprocessable by the human brain, so it transforms that very real, very conscious, spirit energy and projects it in a way that it can communicate and experience interaction with it...

Those people with tie die shirts could have been hippies from 1972 on a good combo of LSD, mushrooms, and peyote whose energies were crossing with yours, and both of you were smiling looking at eachother, each seeing eachother in an ethereal way, all wondering what the fuck is actually going on.

Although this makes things confusing... the age old answer to the age old question... is it all in your head, or is it real? The real answer is simply: both.

/close rant

:crazy2:

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

Edited by SDP (09/11/06 09:47 PM)

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #6054389 - 09/12/06 05:36 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

You should definately document the encouter as best you can, stay objective and maybe if it happens again you can learn more of the nature of this phenomena.

Anythings possible!

OfflineScorpionFrog
I fell of theedge of theworld.
Male

Loc: Sacramento, CA
    #6056163 - 09/13/06 04:02 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I too have had an experience like this without drugs just serious lack of sleep.

I was just laying there in bed and I was staring at this corner in the dark and something started to move. A few seconds later it was next to me looking at me laying there it stared at me confused. I got a weird sick feeling in my stomach and decided it was time to leave I went to my thinking spot (in my backyard under my Willow tree). While I was out there thinking just staring into space I seen a figure by the tree and another in the tree these ones were a bit smaller,shorter, and didnt seem to care that I was there. They just continued what ever they were doing. I watched them for hours wondering what they could have been or who they could have been, why they were there. I talked to my friends about it and they had nothing to say. The things arent afraid of showing themselves for i have seen them more then one time a few times while on mushrooms when the figures became more clear and just while I was sitting there as if they came to keep me company. I dont know what to think besides they are people who have past on and that there is a spirit world that they are in and every once in a while we cross into there territory.

--------------------
Master the mind.
Master the earth's swine.
Forever invoke what makes you right and dissolve what makes you blind

OfflineAudi0
have ur cake andbeat it 2
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South !
Re: I Saw Ghosts [Re: ScorpionFrog]
    #6063709 - 09/15/06 07:14 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

shadow people haha

--------------------

OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: I Saw Ghosts [Re: Audi0]
    #6064679 - 09/15/06 01:04 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I once saw a ghost in the woods while trying to shortcut to a mainwood. I won't go into detail but I had my lighter with me and saw a figure from the moonlight I got closer and closer with the lighter saying "hello" "hello" but no answer until I''m 3 feet away and it hits me it's no tree and the biggest surge of adrenalin rushed through me and I ran out of there faster than anything. It was a girl in a white dress just standing there.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Offlinemusicturkey
Mitakuye Oyasin
Male

Loc: MidWest
Re: I Saw Ghosts [Re: I2ancid]
    #6065746 - 09/15/06 06:22 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

damn crazy stuff. hey Catalysis you should do some research on some history of your apartment like some kind of fire or something that all those people could have died from. Eh its a possibility.

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: I Saw Ghosts [Re: musicturkey]
    #6066224 - 09/15/06 08:53 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Never seen ghosts but I saw a fire spirit at a Cree Indian ritual, saw the sun of the Vault once at BOTA, saw a perfect typical UFO face staring at me in a waking dream once and also a Goddess once and a Heruka and Buddha another time. Not all the same thing but all were extraordinary. And none of these times was I even on drugs.

I used to walk around and find 4 leaf clovers alot. Not the four leaf variety either, you know what I mean, the rare ones in the three leaves. Also seen six rainbows in one sky. That's about it. Still enough to make me believe in supranormal perception.

--------------------
...or something

Invisiblewolfsblood
SeekingKnowledge
Female

Loc: PNW
Re: I Saw Ghosts [Re: eve69]
    #6072781 - 09/18/06 12:17 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I spoke about this on another post and some one just told me "Uh there aren't ghosts." I don't know how to explain the things I've seen and heard but every time I've seen or heard anything (minus one experience) I've been totally sober. Not only have I seen the spirits in my house but multiple other people have as well.

It all started when I was typically alone at home and I would be passing the window of the dining area heading into the kitchen. I would glance out the window and see a woman dressed in a white night gown out in the yard, I've seen her many times since, and my fiance's mother saw them before she moved out of the house.

For awhile I lived upstairs by myself and at night the room would come alive with noises I couldn't explain. It sounded like things were being knocked over and broken and there was a whirling noise that spun around my head. It paralyzed me with fear so much that as long as it would go on I would keep my head under the covers, and hope to fall asleep. I was terrified. But every morning it would look like I had left it.

Eventually I moved downstairs and in with my fiance. A few months after his mother moved out, we were awoken one morning to singing in the room above us. It was distinctly a woman's voice and though I couldn't hear exactly what she was saying (because it was through the floor/ceiling) it was clearly understandable what was going on. He went up to investigate and the singing ceased.

I started getting strange feelings as I walked to the back part of the house and even in the front when it was dark in the house. The feelings eventually went away.

A few months later we had a friend of ours move in with us to help with rent, he moved into the room upstairs. He didn't have any issues for the first month but he started feeling like he was being watched while he slept, and one night he met a man in his bed room, he woke up to a man looking at him, he turned on the light and the man looked to be in his late 30's wearing a sweater. He asked him what he was doing, and the man didn't reply but smiled at him. He sat up in his bed and the man knelt down on the floor. He looked to be measuring something, and our friend asked him what he was doing. The man looked up at him and didn't say anything again but our friend got the impression that he was being told that he shouldn't worry about what the man was doing. He sat up in bed watching until eventually the man got up and walked downstairs.

He moved out soon thereafter.

Another of our friends was with us one day several months later, and we had all been smoking cigs on the back porch, we came inside and I was standing in front of the stairs to upstairs. I was taking my shoes off and my friend was staring (at me I thought) but he stared passed me, he didn't answer me when I asked what he wanted, so I walked into the other room to talk with other friends. a few minutes later he came into the room, and looked pale as could be. He said that he had seen a man standing on the stair well staring upwards, he could only see the top half of the mans body but he saw a sweater and he could see the mans face clearly. No one had told him of our ex-roommates experience before he witnessed that.

A few months after that my fiance and one friend were sitting in the living room and they saw the man again this time he was standing next to the dining table looking at them.

It's been about 6 months since we've seen anything but who knows what will happen next.

Any one actually know about this kinda stuff, since we're on the topic?

I have heard of those people like John Edwards but I don't really believe their stories, I feel like their just trying to make a buck off of gullible people.

--------------------
"On the Mountain of Madness, I came to my senses, I'd been Hypnotised by people's sadness, that slowly condenses, In their mission to Dramatise their lives. " - Waterclime

Invisiblewolfsblood
SeekingKnowledge
Female

Loc: PNW
Re: I Saw Ghosts [Re: wolfsblood]
    #6072783 - 09/18/06 12:18 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry for the long post there, but basically I believe you.  :smirk:

--------------------
"On the Mountain of Madness, I came to my senses, I'd been Hypnotised by people's sadness, that slowly condenses, In their mission to Dramatise their lives. " - Waterclime

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals