Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehoopershroomer
Bonafide Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: WA
Question for PNW Shroomers
    #6046531 - 09/10/06 02:22 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

so last season was my first time picking the local  :mushroom2: psi. cyanescens that grew around the neighborhood bark, but a friend told me i started my picking season late b/c i began picking them around late november, and the cyans dissapeared within around a month of that.

so i was wondering, roughly when do you guys suppose the cyans will start growing again??? and when will they stop growing??

i want to get as many as i can this fall and hope to jumpoff my hunting soon :crazy2:, so what do ya guys think?

i appreciate any responses  from you guys in advance
thanx
peace

--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Question for PNW Shroomers [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #6046539 - 09/10/06 02:25 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

im going to move this over to the mushroom hunting forum for you, its probably the place youll get the most info :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinehoopershroomer
Bonafide Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: Question for PNW Shroomers [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6049277 - 09/11/06 10:49 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

c'mon now, i cant even get one answer from you guys? wats goin on???

--------------------
"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

"You teach the world how to treat you, by showing the world how you treat yourself."

A well developed sense of humor is far superior to any religion"

"Everything you could want and could be, you already have and are."

:peace: & :heart:

OfflineShroomeyfinder
Happy hunting in Humboldt!
Male

Loc: Humboldt County
Re: Question for PNW Shroomers [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #6049472 - 09/11/06 12:30 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Mushrooms dont live by guidelines! =+) I have heard this around here before and chances are if the mushroom grows in the fall and its about that time then you have a likely chance of finding something. The only way to find out is to get out there and look! =+) But I would think around October is when the Cyans really start flourishing. :laugh:

--------------------
Let us go dance into the night....and let the vibe of hundreds of awesome people surround us... let us get to know eatchother and everyone else..emotionally..spirtually..and mentally..please..can I hold you close..and protect you...can you hold me close and protect me...because even equivalent exchange must play it's role in a relationship...I want to find you, you are somewhere out there my lover...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification