Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Wisdom Teeth
    #6044689 - 09/09/06 04:43 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

We all have/had them.. What was your experience like.

Alot of my friends have been showing me their bloody removed teeth..

About 4 or 5 months ago i noticed the bottom ones start putting pressure on my lower jaw, and for awhile i was chewing my cheeks.

Now, in the past 2 weeks the top ones (especially the right side) have started poking threw, and my upper jaw has been in severe unavoidable pain. Lots of pressure as my front teeth move closer together (im assuming?)...

I had a talk with a buddy last nite, and he said they'd stop hurting after awhile, as happened with the bottoms, and the day after he said that, they stopped hurting. knock on wood.

Frankly, im quite nervous about having to get them taken out, and havent seen a dentist in years. I also do not have dental coverage, or money to see one.. I would be asking my parents to help me out.

Id rather just avoid the situation..

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: PDU]
    #6044750 - 09/09/06 05:24 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

and havent seen a dentist in years

heh i'd say its about time seeing one then :smirk:

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#6045621 - 09/10/06 12:25 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Well, first of all, go see a dentist just to get X-Rays to make sure they are not growing in really fucked up.

And this is coming from someone who had 4 removed impacted wisdom teeth about 2 weeks ago.. It REALLY is not that bad. I mean.. yeah.. the first week is a pain.. but it wasn't NEARLY as bad as I thought. As long as you get some pain meds. (which you will) your gonna be fine.

Odds are, your dentist will want to pull them, even if they're coming in right. The problem is, its hard to clean all the way back there, and they get infected..blah blah.. it turns into a much more painful experience.

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Wisdom Teeth [Re: Toddo]
    #6045848 - 09/10/06 02:46 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

If they grow into your molars, it will push your whole row of teeth out of alignment. I know because that happened to me. Go see a dentist asap and check out the direction of their growth before deciding if you want to get the operation.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Invisiblequiver
freedrug
Male

#6045873 - 09/10/06 03:14 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

the sooner you pull em the better cause they fuck up forever

i have exposed jaw bone from getting some out,it feels wierd and its sharp,my gum is slowly covering it i hope

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies