Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
I truly believe that in this life, i will see full scale Nuclear War
    #6037405 - 09/07/06 01:24 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

yes i do.

im also willing to bet that i, as well as most of you, will die in this exchange.

were too promitive as a people, too ethno-centric too self centered.

i feel like were just running a program that has no option other than to terminate itself.

the only option is to enjoy the time we may have left.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: I truly believe that in this life, i will see full scale Nuclear War [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6037414 - 09/07/06 01:30 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

What does ethnocentrism have to do with nuclear war? Especially in use with the term "we're too primative as a people," becuse that really doesn't apply.

If you were talking about our American culture, then it would make a little more sense.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: I truly believe that in this life, i will see full scale Nuclear War [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6037416 - 09/07/06 01:31 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

But still, that doesn't make sense.

--------------------

InvisibleMrJellineck
junkE
 User Gallery
Re: I truly believe that in this life, i will see full scale Nuclear War [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #6037417 - 09/07/06 01:31 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

CNN, LOL

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I truly believe that in this life, i will see full scale Nuclear War [Re: MrJellineck]
    #6037427 - 09/07/06 01:35 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i dont have cable, havent read or seen cnn in weeks

I dont think that the people on this earth are ebvolved and or intelligent enough to handle such things as nuclear weapons.

espicially the american nation, which has used them before......

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: I truly believe that in this life, i will see full scale Nuclear War [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6037443 - 09/07/06 01:41 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

The US won't be using any nuclear weapons. Iran is probably 5-10 years away from actually having a completed nuclear warhead. The US would go in and bomb the shit out of that place before they even had a chance to get it 50% complete.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#6037446 - 09/07/06 01:43 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

iran isnt a nuclear threat

but there is
china
North korea
russia
france
Israel
Pakastan
India
Brittan

and a few others if i recall that are armed to the teeth

its going to happen one day, mark my words

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleMrJellineck
junkE
 User Gallery
    #6037450 - 09/07/06 01:45 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I'd mark them, but there's simply too many misspellings.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #6037465 - 09/07/06 01:53 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

China won't go to war with us because we have way too much money invested in them. Plus they get all their weapons from us, I don't think we've sold them any warheads.

North Korea might be a threat, but if they tried anything we'd bomb the shit out of them.

Russia has no reason to go to war with us anymore, the cold war is over.

France? Are you serious? Why would we go to war with France? Ever heard of the UN? We're allied with them.

Israel is our ally, where do you think they get all their weapons?

Pakistan might be a threat, but I wouldn't be too worried about them.

India has no WMD's...?

And England? Why England? Tony Blair is Bush's little bitch, he wouldn't cross the road without our little retard president giving him permission.

--------------------

Invisiblemungojerry
free as a bird
Male User Gallery
Loc: Nappy Dub
Re: I truly believe that in this life, i will see full scale Nuclear War [Re: MrJellineck]
    #6037475 - 09/07/06 01:58 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

you may be right and Nostradamus and the Mayans may be correct too
one of the few things Nostradamus DID describe clearly was his doomsday production he said shortly after the new millennium and resulting after a 3rd world war between a middle eastern country after two large twins fall would be the end

something to that extent kinda a summary of predictions I heard on a Nostradamus bio

end of the world is December 21 2012 just maybe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayan_calendar

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I truly believe that in this life, i will see full scale Nuclear War [Re: mungojerry]
    #6037489 - 09/07/06 02:04 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Its going to be resource war.

someone is going to have somthing that is a necisity of life for the other,

be it oil, a cure to a plague or sickness, or another element of life, it will be the end of all of us, imo

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #6037530 - 09/07/06 02:23 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

:tinfoil:

Quote:

zippoz said:
iran isnt a nuclear threat

but there is
china
North korea
russia
france
Israel
Pakastan
India
Brittan

and a few others if i recall that are armed to the teeth

its going to happen one day, mark my words

Quote:

The only countries known to have detonated such weapons are the United States, Soviet Union, United Kingdom, France, People's Republic of China, India, and Pakistan. These countries are the declared nuclear powers (with Russia inheriting the weapons of the Soviet Union after its collapse).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon

As far as North Korea and Israel go neither is proven to have nuclear weapons. Israel very well might but they are a close ally. North Korea says they have nukes but have never proved it.

To think anybody would start a nuclear war is ignorant imho. There's too much at stake for all parties involved.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineIrijes
Dankwoman
 User Gallery

Loc: Happy Trails
    #6037546 - 09/07/06 02:35 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I too believe I will see a war in my time. I have dreamed of it many times.

--------------------
"Apparently there is a great discovery or insight which our culture is deliberately designed to supress, distort and ignore. That is that Nature is some kind of minded entity. That Nature is not simply the random flight of atoms through electromagnetic fields. Nature is not the empty, despiritualized lumpen matter that we inherit from modern physics. But it is instead a kind of intelligence, a kind of mind."

-Terence McKenna

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #6037566 - 09/07/06 02:53 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i wouldn't be surprised at all...

man, i gotta move some place far far far away

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
    #6037586 - 09/07/06 03:42 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Iran is probably 5-10 years away from actually having a completed nuclear warhead.

see thats what i dont get, if they wanted to have one, im sure there would be ways
to get one anytime if there were the cash and it is there..

@topic

i cant really think that therell be a nuclear war, if so, god be with us all.

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: I truly believe that in this life, i will see full scale Nuclear War [Re: ohmatic]
    #6037588 - 09/07/06 03:48 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

that might be a cool way to go... your up in heavan talking to people that have been there for a while, and you get to explain to them how you were there to witness the end of humanity... the end of humans would be the greatest thing for mother earth

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Invisiblekoppie
astral projectile
Male

Loc: cloud hidden
Re: I truly believe that in this life, i will see full scale Nuclear War [Re: danlennon3]
    #6037599 - 09/07/06 04:20 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:
the end of humans would be the greatest thing for mother earth

That's an attitude that I have no respect for. Stop whining about those bad bad humans, and do something positive instead.

Survival of humanity, which has to be in harmony with the planet if we want to survive at all, is your responsability.

If all you can do is sit at a keyboard with your hands in your hair, hoping for nuclear war, massive floods, famine and pandemics then you are personally responsible for the end of humanity.

And if that happens, I will not forgive you.

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East, USA
    #6037603 - 09/07/06 04:26 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

im also willing to bet that i, as well as most of you, will die in this exchange.

How are you going to collect on that bet if you are dead!? :fire:

--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
    #6037666 - 09/07/06 05:47 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I'm wondering how old you are and if you were around during the cold war?

Back then, M.A.D seemed to be only ever a week away. Things are much calmer these days.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
Re: I truly believe that in this life, i will see full scale Nuclear War [Re: koppie]
    #6037669 - 09/07/06 05:49 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

koppie said:
If all you can do is sit at a keyboard with your hands in your hair, hoping for nuclear war, massive floods, famine and pandemics then you are personally responsible for the end of humanity.

And if that happens, I will not forgive you.

There are too many idiots to do anything about it. Their cell phones are more important than anything else happening in the world, especially in America.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale