Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMadhatter4
Stranger
Loc: New England
Picking in North East USA (PLEASE HELP ME!!!!)
    #603735 - 04/09/02 09:24 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

My home is built on a plot of land that used to be a cow pasture, and certain times of year there are TONS of mushrooms growing everywhere. There are also a large number of different mushrooms growing in the forrested areas near my residence. My question is, are there any Psilocybian Mushrooms in the North East United States??? Specifically in Mass - CT??? and if so what are they called? What is the most common variety? and any other tips would be greatly appreciated. My current living situation is not suitable for home cultivation due to the fact that my wife would not appreciate me growing psychedelic mushrooms. That being said my only option is finding them growing wild in there natural environment. Please help me in any way you can. Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: Picking in North East USA (PLEASE HELP ME!!!!) [Re: Madhatter4]
    #603747 - 04/09/02 09:58 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Good, stop PMing people at random.

you made post now wait, personally, you sound to much like a cop.

Name Madhatter
Title Crazy
Total Posts 1
Homepage http://www.erowid.org/index.shtml
Occupation College Student
Hobbies Electronic Music
Location New England
Bio Back when I was a teen I used to go to rave parties every weekend. Ive done Pot, Hash, Shrooms, Opium, Ecstacy, Acid, Dust, Special K, meth, nitrous, DXM and various pharms. A long stay in rehab set me straight for the most part.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag