Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineeyehavenoi
bread basket

Cannabis - Intense Physical High?
    #6033620 - 09/05/06 11:03 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Just a few hours ago, I experienced the crazieset physical high I've ever had off of jane. I smoked a blunt in a circle and then some two chambered bong (i hardly ever smoke a bong usually a bowl) by Roor (I didn't know they had brand name bongs). The high I experieced seemed different than a typical cannabis high.. I don't know if I got really high because I usually don't smoke bongs or haven't been smoking too much lately, or if i smoked some weird shit. I could feel my heart pounding for a good period of time. My skin was sort of 'buzzed' for a while.. after it went away I could make it happen again if I tried, wherever I wanted.. well around my chest at least. I could target specific muscles and felt as if I was conscious of them in ways that I wasn't previously.

I've had something like that previously happen to me on weed. I could focus and defocus my eyes manually. But my pounding heart had me scared for a while. Granted it could be a combination of fast heart rate and increased sensibility..

Any possibility what I smoked was laced?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Cannabis - Intense Physical High? [Re: eyehavenoi]
    #6033774 - 09/05/06 11:38 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like good pot to me :grin:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineBlindLemon
waves
Male

Loc: so cal
Re: Cannabis - Intense Physical High? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #6033882 - 09/06/06 12:17 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

On time, after a 6th month break, I smoked and got the best body high of my life. I was lying on my bed, and I closed my eyes. It felt like small orbs of energy or light were falling from the celling and moving from my toes up by body to mouth and into it. It felt like i was filling and going to burst, in a good way. But anyways it was really amazing, and I never get any really body highs, only weed gives my body highs, some times...

--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

OfflineMr420
Stranger
Male

Loc: Oompa loompa land
Re: Cannabis - Intense Physical High? [Re: BlindLemon]
    #6034107 - 09/06/06 02:00 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Likely you just had a head rush and lowered blood pressure from gaging on it..Bongs tend to make people choke at first choke a lot sometimes till they hork.Thats your likely culprit.Also multiple chamber bongs can also take a lage amount of vacuum in your lungs(large reason you gag at first)which pulls on lots of oxygen moving bloodvessles further lowering blood pressure and can even make you dizzy and sort of black out if its a big enough chamber or chambers.The pounding and "buzzing skin" suggest lowered blood pressure.

That or as suggested earlier you just smoked much better/stronger than your used to.A cheap cigar blunt with lots of nicotene will also do that if you dont smoke cigs/cigars already.

Offlineeyehavenoi
bread basket

Re: Cannabis - Intense Physical High? [Re: Mr420]
    #6034445 - 09/06/06 08:33 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Sweet, thanks guys.
After looking into it a little on the internet, it looks like I smoked out of something like this with an ash chamber attached, which did require me to pull alot on my lungs. And it was a cigar blunt, and I don't usually smoke cigs or cigars or anything so that probably affected me too.

OfflineFruitboot
Stranger
Re: Cannabis - Intense Physical High? [Re: eyehavenoi]
    #6035767 - 09/06/06 05:46 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

It doesn't hurt when your smoking out of the best bongs in the world.  :smile:  ROOR is a legend.

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Cannabis - Intense Physical High? [Re: Fruitboot]
    #6035994 - 09/06/06 06:50 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I'm personally not a bong fan, I like steamrollers and blunt papers, but not tobacco papers, usually I try to aim at getting a dense amount of THC smoke into my lungs without any water vapor, extra carcinogens, and ash that comes from shit hits. I recommend when getting high its always good to drink down a nice cold one, for some reason the combination works better together for me, than just totally getting bombed and not having something to quench my thirst, plus the alcohol kinda takes the edge off,

Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

Re: Cannabis - Intense Physical High? [Re: capliberty]
    #6036097 - 09/06/06 07:15 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I love bongs even though the flaws up above.. I have noticed an extreme Indica body high mixed with the mischeivious Sativa high. You could have been experiencing paranoia from the high in your head.. I have also experienced the "buzz" in the skin and also the head. Have fun :smile:

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Cannabis - Intense Physical High? [Re: colimon]
    #6036255 - 09/06/06 07:47 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I'd treat the buzzing in the skin more as a warning sign than some type of peculiar effect, why, because I think the buzzing is a sign of high blood pressure and that your heart is more stressed. I don't think part of the bud high should include weird sensations that you can't identify with, you should have a more natural euphoria that doesn't include odd feelings, I've had the buzzing in my skin before too, and it usually means not such a pleasant outcome to follow at least in my experience

OfflineBlindLemon
waves
Male

Loc: so cal
Re: Cannabis - Intense Physical High? [Re: capliberty]
    #6036752 - 09/06/06 09:56 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I really like all methods of smoking. I really gota get a steam roller! I love thoese!

--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Cannabis - Intense Physical High? [Re: BlindLemon]
    #6036855 - 09/06/06 10:27 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 01:52 AM)

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: Cannabis - Intense Physical High? [Re: StickyWater]
    #6036980 - 09/06/06 11:05 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Wow I am surpised you havent heard of RooR bongs and pipes there the shit... I belive Germany is the manufacture of them, I could be wrong though :wink:

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules