Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Loc: The Dirty Dirty
Need help got court tomorrow!!!
    #6036138 - 09/06/06 07:23 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Ok heres the deal i had a wally world loss prevention chase me after i left the grounds and chassed me from hear say of a hit and run on the premises which they have no evidence of causing me to lose control of my vehicle far from the premises and crash he broke this law http://www.legis.state.la.us/lss_doc/lss_house/CCRP%5CDoc%20112363.html as well as wally worlds rules and he got fired...well i also found this http://www.civil-rights-law.com/police_misconduct.asp#pursuit does this mean the peace officer being the loss prevention break my 14th amendment rights? i cant find anything else but this on how he did violate my fourth amendment rights. they gave me wreckless operation for this and im trying to beat it because he illegally chased me and put my life in danger trying to run me off the road. they didnt ticket him for his wreckless operation because the cops felt sorry he lost his job for this and home in the hurricane but he was driving just as fast as i was to keep up with me and running the same stop signs.

--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Re: Need help got court tomorrow!!! [Re: camelsmoker]
    #6036180 - 09/06/06 07:32 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I was denied equal protection of the law cause he shouldnt have been chasing me to cause me to run off the road so how can i be charged for this reckless operation if he broke the law to chase me...do i have this right

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

--------------------
<----(o)---->
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
    #6036345 - 09/06/06 08:05 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

let us know how it goes. don't use sympathy in court.. just logic

Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Re: Need help got court tomorrow!!! [Re: BrAiN]
    #6036509 - 09/06/06 08:48 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

logic states if he wasnt breaking the law chasing me down trying to run me off the road i wouldnt have been carelessly operating my vehicle running all stopsighns at a high rate of speed. in order for me to break the law he had to have broken the law as well...if my rights have been violated then they should drop the charge there is alot more to the story but i have those charges already pretty much beat... they gave me careless op, disturbing the peace, hit and run, and two simple assaults...the DA added the two simple assaults which are bogus they will be dropped cause they wont have a victim for sure or evidence the hit and run has no victim which is something the da picked up just cause the loss prevention said i did it which is hear say and i might get the disturbing the peace charge dropped if the lady from wal mart dont show up...they said i disturbed her peace by getting discruntled with her...the court appointed attorney says all i have to worry about that i can really be charged with is careless op cause the cop saw me run off the road at the end of the chase so im tryhing to have a defense for that.
most likely ill get another continuance tomorrow cause the damn court around here likes to continue shit till your head falls off or you get tired of it and cop out to the charges....im gonna keep fighting though...they always say they dont have witnesses and need more time...i need to find out if i can use the right to a fast and speedy trial with misdameanors

--------------------
<----(o)---->

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #6036689 - 09/06/06 09:40 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

if he was merely a wally world employee...why didn't you stop?

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineHippieChick
Chicks can do it too!
Female User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Need help got court tomorrow!!! [Re: demiu5]
    #6036911 - 09/06/06 10:43 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I can see the Judge asking you one thing .

Why did you run so he had to chase you ?

Good Luck

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Re: Need help got court tomorrow!!! [Re: HippieChick]
    #6037642 - 09/07/06 05:15 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

why DID you run? off the record

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Need help got court tomorrow!!! [Re: BrAiN]
    #6037716 - 09/07/06 06:59 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

hehe, funny, three of us have asked this and he hasn't responded yet

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Offlinewilshire
free radical
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE PA
    #6037807 - 09/07/06 08:18 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

a "peace officer" is a cop. i don't think walmart employees count. you know that most walmarts have security cameras that cover the whole parking lot?

the court is going to want to know why you didn't just pull over instead of driving like a maniac, especially if you were innocent of the hit and run. i doubt you'll get out of any of the traffic stuff. you chose to drive that way. unless the walmart guy was shooting at you while chasing you or something, there was no need to drive like that.

--------------------

Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Re: Need help got court tomorrow!!! [Re: wilshire]
    #6038287 - 09/07/06 12:18 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

the walmart guy was trying to run me off the road i had no idea why till after i had wrecked my truck ....i had no clue he worked for them...i thought i was just some maniac and thats y i didnt pull over and i couldnt call the police cause i had no minutes on my phone which is what i was originally at wal mart to buy...they tried to get me to take a plea bargain for the reckless op and hit and run and drop all other charges i denied it and requested a continuance to collect more evidence and obtain private counsil cause now the da is pissed cause i just beat a criminal damage charge 2 days ago and im killing their conviciton rate...i live in st tammany the richest parish in louisiana which has a 99.1% conviction rate they also have like an 80% turn over rate as well cause they are so crooked when convicting criminals ....i dont want to take the hit and run cause i didnt do it there is no proof its my word against the the loss prevention and yes hes considered a peace officer here....i was told thats all it takes in court to convict me is him saying i did it i told the public defender thats not proof beyond the shadow of a doubt then he says well what he did is considered citizens arrest i said thats bullshit there is no such thing what he did is considered reckless endangerment...i told him ill take disturbing the peace and the reckless op my two original charges but surely not the ones the DA added on they have no evidence or victims for them...The da is upset cause i just beat a charge cause the victim noterized a letter saying he wanted the charge dropped and now they have no witnesses for these chargers so they did everything thing they can to get my public defencer to get me to take the hit and run i said no im not getting back on probation and im not taking jail time now if all it constitutes is fines and fees then thats fine with me other than that yall aint getting no more of my time i dont care how many times you continue it...

--------------------
<----(o)---->

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6038333 - 09/07/06 12:38 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

You can make 911 calls from cells phones without charge, FYI.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Re: Need help got court tomorrow!!! [Re: circularvortex]
    #6038407 - 09/07/06 01:09 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

dude your so owned.

get your story straight, and at least make it seem believable.. if we don't believe it, how the fuck is a judge?

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Re: Need help got court tomorrow!!! [Re: circularvortex]
    #6038409 - 09/07/06 01:09 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i didnt realize that if i did know i would have used it

--------------------
<----(o)---->

Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

#6039890 - 09/07/06 09:01 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

my story is straight read all my posts put it together i didnt back into a car i think he just saw me leaving wal mart looking suspicious bottome line he broke the law to chase me..period.. no excuses 2 wrongs dont make a right and what he was doing was reckless endangerment i never knew he was a wal mart employee i thought he was a psycho running me off the road...i didnt find out who he was till the end of the situation even the police that day who cited me with disturbing the peace and the reckless op said they need to drop the hit and run as well as the assaults cause they have no victims for it they are bogus

--------------------
<----(o)---->

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #6039904 - 09/07/06 09:07 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I WOULD read it in your posts if you used punctuation and proper grammer. No offense... From what I tried to understand your story sounds kind of interesting, but I'm not sure I could understand what happaned

Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

#6039907 - 09/07/06 09:07 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

if all else fails ill just take the hit and run and reckless op but im gonna seek private counsil for this for more help instead of defending myself cause the public defender is trying to help the da get me on probation for a hit and run they have no proof of and they have a real hard on for me at the courthouse ...i dont mind taking the disturbing the peace and reckless op those are just fines im just trying to stay off probation i cant take these bogus charges...its all he said she said bullshit which dont prove nothing they need to show me the damage to these vehicles to prove it! as well as i do have the right to face my victims in court

--------------------
<----(o)---->

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #6039981 - 09/07/06 09:27 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

please when you write next time use punctuation so i can see where sentences stop and where begin so i have better idea how sentances go then i understand story your better and maybe give better advice i can indeed ok oo ee oo aaa aaa

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #6040513 - 09/08/06 04:16 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

camelsmoker said:
he illegally chased me and put my life in danger trying to run me off the road.

"I was afraid for my life because this unknown assailant was trying to run me down, I didnt know his intentions, only that I felt he posed a serious threat to my safety and security, I was terrified, I was afraid I was going to die"

then file a lawsuit against walmart for hiring the nut bag

Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Re: Need help got court tomorrow!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6041291 - 09/08/06 12:38 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

see i cant file one on wal mart cause they fired him for that reason. but i can possibly file one on the loss prevention guy himself for the damages to my truck and charge him with reckless endangerment. what im goin to do today is copy my police report of the incident and post a few other things in this thread to give yall a better idea of what happened...im goin to scan all the stuff on my scanner it might take about an hour to get around to it but it will be up soon.

--------------------
<----(o)---->

OfflineHippieChick
Chicks can do it too!
Female User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
    #6041572 - 09/08/06 02:44 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

The fact that Wal Mart fired him after the fact shouldn't mean a thing . He WAS a Wal Mart employee when this happened . The fact Wal Mart fired him just adds concrete to your case , That he didn't perform his job properly . Thats why most companies will put the employee on some type of leave during something like this . They don't want to fire him , makes them look quilty . If he didn't do anything wrong , why fire him .

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom