Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMycoKris
Juggalo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shangra-la
LSA and Shrooms
    #6032950 - 09/05/06 08:03 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

:eek:has anyone ever taken morning glory seeds and shrooms (or Salvia) together if so please inform me on the risks and if u enjoyed it?

thanks

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: LSA and Shrooms [Re: MycoKris]
    #6032970 - 09/05/06 08:08 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Did HWRW + Shrooms, I have no idea how many shrooms I did as I was pretty far gone on the LSA (17 really potent HBWR seeds).

I enjoyed it, added another layer to the trip and took me a bit deeper. No real risk - other than vomiting alot (from the seeds more than the shrooms). I'd wait untill the sicknes from the seeds passes before you go munching on shrooms.

All around I enjoyed it, and would repeat it again.

OfflineMycoKris
Juggalo
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA and Shrooms [Re: kaniz]
    #6033096 - 09/05/06 08:39 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

would eating the shrooms before the LSA be a better way?

--------------------

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
    #6033106 - 09/05/06 08:43 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Ummmmm, cant say. I've only done the LSA once, and it was the most painfull, gut-wrenching, physically uncomfortable, had my trip partner close to having me call 911 for him expierence I've had.

Mind you, it was also totatly mind blowing, euphoric, and worth every moment of hell that we went through. But, I wouldnt imagine it'd be all that fun to be going through that while shrooms are kicking in your system.

Note: I also did a /very/ large dose for HBWR, the normal dose is only a few seeds, and I did 17, and the seeds were potent at that. I'd assume at lower dosages the physical discomfort wouldnt be nearly as bad - so maybe doing shrooms first may be all right.

But, LSA tends to have a fairly long come up, and also comes with a pretty heafty body-load, and throwing up seems to be pretty common. I'd venture a guess it'd be best to get the 'bad part' out of the way before tossing in other stuff.

OfflineMycoKris
Juggalo
Male User Gallery

#6033136 - 09/05/06 08:50 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks u make a good point if i took the shrooms first it might turn into a bad trip when the nausa starts.

thanks alot

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6033288 - 09/05/06 09:35 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i took ayahuasca with rivea combosa seeds in it and the trip was dominated by the LSa

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6033291 - 09/05/06 09:36 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i took rivea combosa seeds later ate shrooms then drank ayahuasca and it was too combined to tell anything apart but it was smooth and good

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineMycoKris
Juggalo
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA and Shrooms [Re: thedudenj]
    #6033348 - 09/05/06 09:52 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

sounds interesting

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6033473 - 09/05/06 10:30 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

My favorite psychedelic to use with mushrooms is mescaline or lsa. Thats not because I cant find lsd, ayahuasca or any rc's either.

Lsa Adds some personality, geometry an control to the mushrooms wild visuals, adds a sort of framework. They both seem to potentiate the other, not like an maoi ofcoarse, but its as if one doesnt overpower the other. They both give what the other lacks, and what they have in common is stronger.

A cool experiment is to see how little you really have to take of each. You could eat 3 grams of MG's and .5 grams of mushrooms after about an hour. Most people would be VERY suprized at how serious this mix is even at such and extreemely low dose.

They are one hell of a team.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (09/05/06 10:31 PM)

OfflineMycoKris
Juggalo
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA and Shrooms [Re: yageman]
    #6033493 - 09/05/06 10:33 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

ill have to try that

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6033509 - 09/05/06 10:37 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kaniz said:
Ummmmm, cant say. I've only done the LSA once, and it was the most painfull, gut-wrenching, physically uncomfortable, had my trip partner close to having me call 911 for him expierence I've had.

Mind you, it was also totatly mind blowing, euphoric, and worth every moment of hell that we went through. But, I wouldnt imagine it'd be all that fun to be going through that while shrooms are kicking in your system.

Note: I also did a /very/ large dose for HBWR, the normal dose is only a few seeds, and I did 17, and the seeds were potent at that. I'd assume at lower dosages the physical discomfort wouldnt be nearly as bad - so maybe doing shrooms first may be all right.

But, LSA tends to have a fairly long come up, and also comes with a pretty heafty body-load, and throwing up seems to be pretty common. I'd venture a guess it'd be best to get the 'bad part' out of the way before tossing in other stuff.

You used 17 hbwr for your first time lsa experience? You either knew very little about them, or you had some huge balls. 17 good seeds is ALOT, but im sure you know that now.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (09/05/06 10:39 PM)

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSA and Shrooms [Re: yageman]
    #6033668 - 09/05/06 11:14 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Ya 17 seeds does sound pretty gut-wrenching.

If it were me I would do them both seperately. Maybe potentiate the mushrooms or both with an MAOI if I were looking for a more intense experience.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

OfflineMycoKris
Juggalo
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA and Shrooms [Re: circularvortex]
    #6034288 - 09/06/06 04:56 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

with HBWR i like to stay around an 8-10 seed trip

--------------------

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #6034307 - 09/06/06 05:19 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

ive done morning glories with shrooms before. i think it was half an eighth of shrooms, and maybe 500 morning glory seeds? can't exactly remember, it was a couple of years ago. it was a good combo though. do the morning glories first because they last longer, and as i recall they take longer to kick in.

i got bad cramps, i layed down for most of the trip. i recall it being pretty wild though. give it a go.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA and Shrooms [Re: nightkrawler]
    #6034526 - 09/06/06 09:23 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I will definitely try LSA and shrooms together sometime, probably when I am slightly more familiar with shrooms.

I have taken LSA with pot and with alcohol (ethanol extraction) and have found it to be strange in combination. I am very aware of my relationship with LSA as a tool of exploration and universal connection. This yields to very powerful feelings of understanding and belonging when I have a well structured LSA trip (or one which I am feeling particularly responsible about). I always find trips like this feel pure, clean, etc.

Whenever I have done LSA in questionable circumstances or in combination it has seemed to create a gritty feeling over top of the revelatory sensation. This does not make it seem less significant, but more so gives me less security in my power over my life and myself. I think this is a good way to feel because it helps me to explore the reasons I do things I am (even slightly) less than comfortable with.

I don't feel like I'm nearly as 'at peace' with my reasons for using mushrooms as I am with LSA. I feel I have a greater degree of curiosity for mushrooms for some reason. When I do LSA it's more like exploring what I know, and relating it inward. Mushrooms seem more mysterious somehow, more like exploring the unknown.

So yeah, write a report about what LSA + Mushrooms for us!

(Just keep in mind LSA is very good at getting you into emotional feedback loops. Go into the trip confidently, with something to do or learn (think about). Just to avoid having a trip which is suddenly and from then on you wondering about why you're wondering about doubt.)

PS: I have had very interesting and powerful visuals from LSA + THC and LSA + THC + 1 Beer (man my stomach hurt)

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Offlinemateoonfire
Stranger

Re: LSA and Shrooms [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #6034737 - 09/06/06 11:07 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i have experience the gut-wrenching cramps of morning glory seeds, i found that if i eat a teaspoon of ginger 5 minutes after consuming the seeds it reduces the nausea to almost NOTHING.

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSA and Shrooms [Re: mateoonfire]
    #6034776 - 09/06/06 11:22 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Where is a good source to get ginger? I've heard lots about the nausea reducing effect of it's roots...will any kind of ginger do this or is it just a certain breed? I may like to start growing this to have around for these kinds of occasions...

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Offlinemateoonfire
Stranger

#6034785 - 09/06/06 11:24 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

most grocery stores

I just go to the produce section and buy the root by the weight. dont bother growing it, i get a chunk like the size of my thumb and it cost about 35 cents.

if you cant find it at a regular grocery store try an asian market.

Edited by mateoonfire (09/06/06 11:26 AM)

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6034800 - 09/06/06 11:31 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

If I were to plant this ginger root would it be able to grow or would that not work? I like to grow what I use as much as possible, and it would be nice to have this tool around in a harvestable form. Maybe a local nursery would carry it. Does anybody know if a specific breed is needed for the nausea reducing effects or does any ginger plant work?

--------------------

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #6034840 - 09/06/06 11:43 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Take the HBWR first(they take like 2-3 hours to kick in) and when you start to feel "something" eat the mushrooms. If you want to kill the HBWR nausea drink a shot of PURE lemon juice while you injest the seeds.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Offlinemateoonfire
Stranger

#6034913 - 09/06/06 12:17 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

circularvortex said:
If I were to plant this ginger root would it be able to grow or would that not work? I like to grow what I use as much as possible, and it would be nice to have this tool around in a harvestable form. Maybe a local nursery would carry it. Does anybody know if a specific breed is needed for the nausea reducing effects or does any ginger plant work?

whatever kind they have at the grocery store works great so any kind probably would, and i doubt store bought ginger would grow if you planted it.. though it might since potatoes can

InvisibleWholefoods
It's a gift
 User Gallery

Loc: Outer Heaven
    #6034945 - 09/06/06 12:27 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

About ginger. I sometimes use 550mg Ginger Root caps. A 100 capsule bottle cost around $9 at my local health store.

I am still experimenting with how many to take with certain substances though I usually have very little nausea anyway(even from things like Amanitas).
The bottle says do not exceed 4 capsules daily. I don't need them everyday anyways. >.<

The bottle reads. "Helps prevent nausea from motion sickness and helps relieve digestion upsets."

--------------------
later gator

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: LSA and Shrooms [Re: Wholefoods]
    #6034951 - 09/06/06 12:29 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

yeah low doses of psychedelics mixed with other low doses of psychedelics can be just as strong or stronger then a strong dose of a single one

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules