Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemorphius2661
Basic Psychonaut
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: NC
An RC Experience
    #6031711 - 09/05/06 02:51 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Ok so this last weekend, a few friends and I decided to go camping and eat some 'acid' We had 8 hits but 5 were from one source and 3 from another.

Anyway we ate em around 9 or 930 (pm). I took mine first and was asked if it was bitter. It was, but we figured maybe it could be from being in a jar with some pot and figured fuck it. I really dont know how long it took to take hold, but it seemed longer than it should, probably between 30 mins and an hour.

I've never had acid, only shrooms so I can really only compare this experience to those I've had from shrooms. The visuals I would describe as tentacly (sp?). I've never really saw any fractals or anything like that (and have never). I got some tightness in the muscles of my hands and jaw it seemed like and it was kind of annoying but not terribly uncomfortable it just seemed like I couldnt relax.

Anyway at 1pm the following day we decided to head back to town and attempt to recover. It was still feeling muscle tension but thought the tripping had gone away. After we got back to town at my buddies house, whilst taking a shit and staring at his flowery wallpaper I realized I was still tripping and told one of my buddies; he said he noticed the same thing. At this point we were sure it was some kind of RC, which one I have no idea. It was very mild tripping though, but we were quite giggly and thus sat around for another couple hours at his house.

I went home and finally stopped tripping at around 6pm or so. I fell asleep for like 40 minutes and when I woke up it was gone but I still felt/feel pretty spacey, which is fine. About an hour or two later I watched Mirrormask with my buddy and mom; I highly recommend the movie, very trippy with a cool fantasy story.

Anyway the trip was pretty fun for just hanging out with friends. Listening to psytrance (deviant species, man with no name) really tripped me the fuck out at one point and I turned it off for a little bit while we went and explored the area. We were also drinking so that may have contributed to my clumsiness I seemed to feel while trying to walk around, lol.

Anyway, the only real bad thing about it was muscle tension and length of time. I think next time we get 'acid' I'll try to take a day trip, that way if it lasts longer than 12 hours I may not feel as tired.

I'd say the experience was very similar to mushrooms just without the mindfuck really. We had some really interesting conversations as well but I cant really remember a whole lot of details about them. I find it kind of hard to form sentences while peaking on shrooms, but with this I could talk fine for the most part.

Anyone have any idea what RC that might have been just based on that description? I doubt it but figured i'd throw it out there. It was white on white paper btw; I may attach a pic later.

--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the estabilished authorities are wrong."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: An RC Experience [Re: morphius2661]
    #6031818 - 09/05/06 03:16 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

"but it seemed longer than it should, probably between 30 mins and an hour. "

This is fine.

So how long did it last, total? How long was the peak, etc?

It's not too typical to be able to fall asleep on a DOx chemical. Less likely than even acid I would day. I sometimes clamp my jaw on acid and other things, resulting in muscle tension for a while.

The ability to sleep and wake up tripping is odd regardless of which chemical it was. But the only thing (besides the bitter taste, which can exist to a lesser degree with acid, overwhelmingly with others) is possibly the overall duration, but I'm not quite sure what it was?

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinelsd25icu812
Stranger
Male

Loc: United States
Re: An RC Experience [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6031884 - 09/05/06 03:32 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

where are you located in the country

--------------------
love is what is left when you"ve let go of everything you love

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: An RC Experience [Re: lsd25icu812]
    #6032075 - 09/05/06 04:10 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Me? If you meant him, use the reply to: box next time (but maybe you meant me?).

There are white hits of LSD and other chemicals all over the country/world.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinemorphius2661
Basic Psychonaut
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6032309 - 09/05/06 05:17 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

5 were from central Ar. 3 were from Oregon apparently.

But I figured total it was about 18 hours. And I didnt fall asleep and wake back up tripping still it was gone afterwards.

--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the estabilished authorities are wrong."

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6032416 - 09/05/06 05:53 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry, I read it wrong. Well, if the end part of the trip was more like after effects rather than full out tripping, acid is still a possibility. Otherwise it could be a moderate-high dose of DOB, or a low to moderate dose of DOI? I guess DOC is a possibility too, as always. It can have varying durations. But indeed, if you were tripping for the full 18, it was something else.

It's likely something you won't be totally sure on until you do stuff that you know is acid, and it's dramatically different, or when you do some confirmed DOx chemical.

--------------------

OfflineWinkyFrog64
Stranger
Re: An RC Experience *DELETED* [Re: morphius2661]
    #6032884 - 09/05/06 07:47 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by gdman

Reason for deletion: no hookups

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: An RC Experience [Re: WinkyFrog64]
    #6033529 - 09/05/06 10:43 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Not the wisest first post. Let's hope it didn't bridge the PM gap.

--------------------

Offlinelsd25icu812
Stranger
Male

#6034444 - 09/06/06 08:31 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i know that the west coast especially Oregon has DOB going around being sold as L, some people are selling it as DOB but somewhere down the line its being called L. there is also what people are calling ald52, it is defiantly not ald52. but i cant figure out what it is.

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6036728 - 09/06/06 09:51 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, certainly not ALD. Probably just the usual DOx or 5-MeO-AMT.

DOB is all over the globe. One print last year made it to probably every state, Europe, and Australia.

--------------------

Offlinemorphius2661
Basic Psychonaut
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6037701 - 09/07/06 06:37 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

What are the distinguishing characteristics of a DOx chemical? I thought DOB typically had like a 3 hour come up? This took a bit to come up, but definitely not 3 hours. Maybe 1 or 1 and a half at most. What is ALD52?

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6037708 - 09/07/06 06:47 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

ALD52 isn't important, it isn't that.

--------------------

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

Loc: AustinDenverLA
    #6038072 - 09/07/06 11:06 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

ALD-52 is made from LSD. it is slightly less potent and if you get caught with it they will just charge u with possession of LSD because at some point in time the ALD52 had to have been LSD. then, when u ingest ALD52 it turns back into LSD into ur body. moral of the story kids... if ur gonna make some acid just keep it as LSD and dont turn it into ALD to try and avoid conviction if caught. thats already been tried way back when and it doesnt work. thats what ALD52 is

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: An RC Experience [Re: LightShedder]
    #6038184 - 09/07/06 11:38 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

And it's also why there isn't ald52 around, and why he didn't have ald52.

--------------------

Offlinelsd25icu812
Stranger
Male

#6038648 - 09/07/06 02:35 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

oh for sure, some kid this summer tried to sell me some of something that he was calling ald52 i told him he should find out what it is because its not what your telling people it is and he got pissed and told me i didn't know what i was talking about, i was like alright buddy but i wouldn't drink a whole bottle if i was you

--------------------

Offlinerickpsfuckyou
listening to Mozzy
Male

#6039247 - 09/07/06 05:53 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i got some "acid" from oregon which turned out to be dob. that trip is far too long lasting if you are not prepared

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag