Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Lets make it imposible for convicts to get a job!!!
    #6032725 - 09/05/06 07:12 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

after a few years they will end up at the bottom of society, totally screwed.
at an incarceration rate of 751:10,000 (the highest in the world surpassing the former soviet union), it will eventually build up to quite a large amount of people and their families.

they will get the shaft for a long time, but will probably eventually revolt against the government. And with a large number of intelligent radicilised drug users, (as so many prisons are filled with otherwise intelligent people that happen to use drugs) im sure that there will be some good planning that goes into it.

Hell at 751:10,000 we would have 7.5% of the population, at current rates that would (300,000,000 people) = an army 22,500,000 strong. plus you would have alot of disafected youth joining any such movement, and some of the homeless could also be enlisted...

there you go, one step to social change :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineApJunkie
part-time Ninja
Male

Loc: Loc:Loc:Loc:Loc:Loc:
Re: Lets make it imposible for convicts to get a job!!! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6032798 - 09/05/06 07:28 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Do you know how Damn intense it would be if you started that revolution?

I'd join.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Lets make it imposible for convicts to get a job!!! [Re: ApJunkie]
    #6032832 - 09/05/06 07:35 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

well, to be honest historically it has been the impoverished and poor underclassmen that have started revolutions....

hell allready its practically impossible for them to get a job....

if we put em all in a state like nevada, we could probably take controll of some government...

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Lets make it imposible for convicts to get a job!!! [Re: ApJunkie]
    #6032836 - 09/05/06 07:36 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

well, to be honest historically it has been the impoverished and poor underclassmen that have started revolutions....

hell allready its practically impossible for them to get a job....

if we put em all in a state like nevada, we could probably take controll of some government...

OH OH! lets get all of the convict folks, and poitical dissidents to move to the same state, and over power the vote!

--------------------
PEACE

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #6039447 - 09/07/06 06:59 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I thought historically it wasn't the poor and impoverished that started revolutions. Rather the rich and influential empowered the lower classes to make changes. The rich were the true starters of ther revolution.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Lets make it imposible for convicts to get a job!!! [Re: newuser1492]
    #6039512 - 09/07/06 07:16 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

So the rich never got their heads cut off during the French revolution?

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #6039558 - 09/07/06 07:28 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

The seeds of revolution have already been sown in this country, and incarcerated peoples and 2nd class citizens will be first to pop up. Its already starting to happen, small communities who are dedicated to war.

Take "Bucky" Phillips for example.
Quote:

Fredonia, NY (WBEN) - The FBI has announced fugitive Ralph "Bucky" Phillips is now on the FBI's ten most wanted list. That from FBI Special Agent in Charge Laurie Bennett during a news conference heard live on "Buffalo's Evening News" on NewsRadio 930 WBEN Thursday evening.

There is also an increase in the reward for information leading to the capture and conviction of Phillips. The New York State Troopers PBA announcing the reward is now at $350,000--$50,000 of which is designated for information leading to the arrest of anyone harboring the fugitive.

Phillips is the prime suspect in last week's shootings of two State Police troopers. Trooper Joseph Longobardo died over the weekend, and Trooper Donald Baker, Jr. remains in critical condition.

To hear the press conference, click on the above audio link.

Local people have been harboring him and he has essentially declared war on the police, and the local population is helping. When things like this start happening then the legitimacy of local police is eroding which leads to more examples of this behavior.

Another example of this is the local methamphetamine scene springing up in small town america, The police have been flooded by meth arrests and its becoming harder to crack down when people have money that rivals the police force, and they are seeking to protect their own profits. Town after town will be turned into a warzone, as the police needs more and more power to arrest these individuals to ensure their own profit, Police forces that sieze record amounts of narcotics for their county are eligible for federal money and state money. These police then hire more people to bust more drugs to get more money to get more people to bust more drugs. Unfortunately the loss of hindsight will be massive. The amount of money recieved from these drug dealers start to dissapear as manufacturing hops from town to town. The police force needs to supplement its massive income by well Bribery. This means more tickets, more frivelous laws designed to levy the middle class.

This will become a viscious cycle and its starting to turn against the government, if you travel around the country you may realize that their is a majority of dissafected pissed off people.

The government isnt afraid of terrorists, their afraid of the redneck with a rpg in his house.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Lets make it imposible for convicts to get a job!!! [Re: downforpot]
    #6039675 - 09/07/06 07:59 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, but not every rich person was pro-monarchy. Many of these upper-class people were for the revolution.

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Loc: ethereality
Re: Lets make it imposible for convicts to get a job!!! [Re: Redstorm]
    #6040760 - 09/08/06 09:03 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

As the revolution proceeded, and as power devolved from the monarchy to legislative bodies, the conflicting interests of these two once-allied groups would become the source of conflict and bloodshed.

It had very little really to do with the poor and was mainly perpetrated by the intelligentsia.
The poor were foot soldiers really.

The rising bourgeoisie were tired of being mafiad by he monarch and went to war over it. The desired a democratic society in which will of the dollar dictated, (dollars being the obvious medium for peoples choice's, a.k.a the people's will)

In fact history rarely shows a time when a revolution was staged by the poor, for obvious reason's.

It seems a hard bitter road for felons everywhere. No voting powers and no money making powers. A life doomed. People wonder at the recidivism rate. Seems obvious to me.

please excuse my typos, I am a felon.

soon as I am done with my bullshit I plan on starting my own business. That is how I plan on circumnavigating the structure.

--------------------
Asshole

Edited by nakors_junk_bag (09/08/06 09:06 AM)

InvisibleDexter_Morgan
Towlie's Mentor
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: higher than you
Re: Lets make it imposible for convicts to get a job!!! [Re: nakors_junk_bag]
    #6041155 - 09/08/06 12:01 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

System Of A Down - Prison Song Lyrics

They're trying to build a prison

Following the rights movement
You clamped on with your iron fists
Drugs became conveniently
Available for all the kids
Following the rights movement
You clamped on with your iron fists
Drugs became conveniently
Available for all the kids

I buy my crack, my smack, my bitch right here in hollywood

(nearly 2 million americans are

incarcerated in the prison system

prison system of the US)

(For you and me to live in!)

Another prison system
Another prison system
Another prison system
(For you and me!)

Minor drug offenders fill your prisons
you don't even flinch
all our taxes paying for your wars
against the new non-rich
Minor drug offenders fill your prisons
you don't even flinch
all our taxes paying for your wars
against the new non-rich

I buy my crack, my smack, my bitch right here in hollywood

(The percentage of americans in the prison system

prison system, has doubled since 1985)

(For you and me to live in!)

Another prison system
Another prison system
Another prison system

For you and I, For you and I, For you and I.

For you and me
Oh baby, you and me.

--------------------
Uncleluke, getting his assbeat, then he tries to delete it
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6355469#Post6355469
Tomato-Faced Banez
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5933438#Post5933438
Dexter's Thesaurus
beer = guinness
smoke = vaporize
pubers = reasons to be pro-choice

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Lets make it imposible for convicts to get a job!!! [Re: Dexter_Morgan]
    #6047635 - 09/10/06 06:28 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

we're evolving out of wars.

revolutions won't work that way anymore. used to be the people and the government were equally matched, muskets to muskets, swords to swords.

now it's nukes and paralyzer lazer beams and tanks and airplanes and helicopters to pistols and shotguns.

sure it could work just because they would grow tired of the carnage, but it is IMO not worth it at all.

the internet may perhaps aide in intellectual revolution, reinaissance, and massive peaceful criticism as people are polarized as a unit to recognize specific problems and come together as one voice to address them.

anyone who thinks revolution would be "awesome" really is thinking it through enough. not violnetly. it would be terrible. there are better ways now.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds