Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

So Jesus slept at my house..
    #602864 - 04/09/02 12:22 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

So there's this guy that walks around the DC area barefoot who dresses like Jesus. I've seen him around before.. walking down the street in his white robe. Last week he was walking by my house, and a few days later he was 30 miles away in Maryland. My girl was on her way to my house and saw the Jesus dude walking down her street... so she picked him up and asked him where he was headed. He said nowhere I just need to be in X city (my town) by Tuesday. So she brought him to my house.... I thought he was just some crazy dude that thought he was Jesus. But apparently he left his cozy life about 11 years ago to live like Jesus.. wandering around barefoot with no possessions other than the white robe he wears, and teaching the words of Jesus. Well he was chilling in my living room and my girl came upstairs and said Jesus is downstairs, and I was like what the fuck? So I went down and sure enough.. Jesus was sitting on my couch. So I rolled up a nice doobie and we sat there and smoked it and talked about God and the Universe and other related phenomenom. Well he had nowhere to go so I told him he could crash on my couch and to make himself at home.. so he ate my hummus and drank my milk and took a shower and crashed on the couch. So I went to work the next day and came back and he was gone. But then around 8pm a knock knock on the door and there was Jesus again. He wanted to chill and talk about God some more but I told him I was too tired and he could sleep on my couch again if he wanted. So he did but this time he ate my cereal instead of the hummus. Then when I woke up he was gone.

Oh yeah.. someone built a website for him while he was in town.
http://www.whatsyournameonline.com

Yeah... so just watch out.. Jesus could be coming to your house next! (He likes hummus and dried apricots)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSoulTech
Automated
Re: So Jesus slept at my house.. [Re: ]
    #602906 - 04/09/02 01:20 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

HAHAH, I'm glad to hear he is still around. I'm certain this is the same guy. About two years ago he came to my town walking down the main highway with a bible dressed in robes. One of my friends first saw him walking past a radio shack and started talking to him and offered him a ride. My friend asked him his name and he said he didn't have a name. Soon everyone around town heard about this guy (the town isn't too big and nothing exciting happens not to mention the population is made of mostly older people, so when something like this happens it is huge.) and started referring to him as "whats his name".

He would go around the city preaching the 'word of god' on street corners and groups of people would stand around listening to him. I would see him as I was driving through town (with a good number of people listening to him speak) for a couple of months. He would stay at peoples houses and people would give him food. The one night I met up with one of my friends and we were going to go get something to eat. One of her friends stopped by and told us Whats his name was up the street talking. We changed plans and headed out to experience 'Whats his name' first hand. There were a lot of stories about him and i thought it would be interesting to see. We got there and there was a small crowd of people around him. We listened to him for about 20 minutes. I remember looking at the guy who met up with us at my friends house and he was just mesmorized by him. There was also a group of teenagers at the back of the crowd snickering. The basics of what he was saying was very interesting to listen to, and the jist of it was about peace and love. He came across as a very calm and humble person.

Just thought it was funny to hear that he slept at your house. My Grandmother loved him and had him over for breakfast one morning. He is like a legend around here. Hahahah. I remember someone saying that he planned to go to the middle east to take part in some sort of gathering or something or other. The last place I heard he was before your post was in philly.

Peace.

Edited by SoulTech (04/09/02 03:31 AM)

Anonymous

#603009 - 04/09/02 04:43 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Jesus or not, a man with no possessions is my first suspect for theft.

:wink:

Anonymous

Re: So Jesus slept at my house.. [Re: Anonymous]
    #603122 - 04/09/02 08:48 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Well now that you mention it... he did drink an awful lot of milk

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#603225 - 04/09/02 10:55 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I've heard Jesus can turn Milk into Butter.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
Re: So Jesus slept at my house.. [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #603392 - 04/09/02 02:20 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

No, no, no... your thinking of water into milk tripsalot...

I'd think I was seeing shit if I saw jesus walking down 309 through my town. It'd be cool though... unfourtinetly I musta missed him since I live near philly.

The Jesus dude, smokes weed?

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
Re: So Jesus slept at my house.. [Re: TeKHeAD009]
    #603427 - 04/09/02 02:54 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

that is so cool, I live up here in canada aye and none of that wacky shit happens here, the closest thing i have ever seen to jesus here was my mom in her bath robe.

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom