Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
strange phenomenon
    #602562 - 04/08/02 07:39 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I think it is important as the days wind down to keep some sort of reality check so we can fully realize what is going on around us. If anybody is experiencing anything strange or different lately and it is becoming persistant please share, it will probably make the rest of us feel a bit less crazy.

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

Edited by cHeMiCaLbLuE (04/08/02 07:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: strange phenomenon [Re: cHeMiCaLbLuE]
    #602773 - 04/08/02 10:43 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

This may or may not be relevant... but whereas I used to sleep about 10 hours a day to get a decent sleep.. I can now consistently sleep 3 hours a night and wake up feeling completely resfreshed. shrug.. better quality of sleep I guess.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: strange phenomenon [Re: ]
    #602799 - 04/08/02 11:14 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I started working, and since ive been going to bed real late, and waking up real early. I only work 4 hours a day, so im not working my ass off either, or having to get up for work. But when i was at home i was real lazy, and slept like 12 hour days, now i sleep like 3-4. Maybe im just fixing my laziness.

In general, things are kinda weird for me. I cannot explain them, nor pinpoint them, just in general. Maybe im just insane. Lately ive been questioning my sanity, aswell as my drug use. I dont know if i need to stop or what, although i dont do too much, but in large doses, i never have a good trip, hell even in low doses i dont have a good trip. I dont freak out and get scared, but its not real pleasurable. Its just an escape from reality now, and the information seems kinda dull and confusing. However this last time was right after i took E, maybe i was depressed, or sad because the drugs didnt give me that feeling? However it was only my second time, and i dont find hte feeling strangely addicting, it was nice while it was there, and when i twas gone i was content being sober again. I dunno,

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: strange phenomenon [Re: tak]
    #602808 - 04/08/02 11:23 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

however my drug use lately has consisted of disassociatives, amphetamines, and pot. I wanna give up all of the above except pot, and only smoke on occasion...

--------------------

Offlinebedetached
supercalifragolisticexpialidocious

Loc: your mind
Re: strange phenomenon [Re: tak]
    #602809 - 04/08/02 11:24 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

ah, youngones, addictions are tough, open your eyes to the beauty around you everywhere EVERYWHERE there is, ive been spacin out alot on accoiunt of i dont know what, hey im tiredm goodd nite, lov yas

--------------------
through our senses the world appears. through our reactions we create delusions. without reactions the world becomes clear.

OfflineSofaJesus
journeyman
Re: strange phenomenon [Re: ]
    #602811 - 04/08/02 11:25 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I can't really explain it, but the other day I was sitting in my friends room and I got a quick flash of dejavoe(?) sorry i don't know how to spell something im so interested in.... Anyways it was a real quick flash, but it had never felt so powerful like i was seeing something like a complete event that was supposed to happen right at that moment -- where as most of my dejavoe(?) is just half a mintue of looking around thinking, "ive already done this right?"
.. So i wasn't used to seeing some event in time unfold in like half a second --basically i saw myself complete an ultimate conclusion and everyone around me was just staring at me like they had been waiting all thoughout life for me to figure it out ---- but it went away just as soon as it came

--------------------
"...and to the left where up is down now stand a zebra made of shapes of me and silver and the sun so bring no guilt with you up above the flatline let's just hit the sky exploding into one." [ HUM ]

Anonymous

Re: strange phenomenon [Re: SofaJesus]
    #602817 - 04/08/02 11:31 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Wow... I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.. that has happened to me before.. Mind numbing almost

OfflineAmoeba665
strange
Loc: a hidden microutopia at t...
    #602837 - 04/08/02 11:49 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

last month i had some crazy dreams with jesus visiting me. and i dreamt that my ex-girlfriend/good friend sent me an email saying, among other things "mark knows you're gnostic and for $80.13 he will take you on a special tour of the mountains. he said it will be a surreal experience." yes i actually read an email in my dreams!

the week after that i cried every day the whole week, uncontrollably, at random times, its like it was involuntarily cleansing out bad memories and experiences...

i'm still not over it... i think i need to get into a meditation group or something.. either that or a mental hospital.

--------------------
---

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: strange phenomenon [Re: Amoeba665]
    #602841 - 04/08/02 11:52 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

".. So i wasn't used to seeing some event in time unfold in like half a second --basically i saw myself complete an ultimate conclusion and everyone around me was just staring at me like they had been waiting all thoughout life for me to figure it out ---- but it went away just as soon as it came "

Exactly.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #602855 - 04/09/02 12:09 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I think it is important as the days wind down..

Huh?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
Re: strange phenomenon [Re: Swami]
    #603320 - 04/09/02 12:51 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

do have no blind faith at all is to blinded in itself swami.

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

Anonymous

#603353 - 04/09/02 01:36 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Huh?

OfflineStrangeDays
Bob
    #603514 - 04/09/02 04:24 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

In reply to:

If anybody is experiencing anything strange or different lately

I have a job!

And I had an apocalyptic dream last night.. then this thread
and '...the end times' thread shows up..

And twice in the last week, for the first time in my Life
i've experienced hate, which is strange. (see my sig)..
Hate for my Dad, which also coincides with the "I just don't understand some people... " thread..

Anyway.. my thoughts and this forumn have always had
some connection.. i've thought about something, and then
a thread shows up about it..

Like the " Divine Disappointments" which showed up at a time
when I was having divine dissappoiintments.

I've been lurking/occasionally posting here since the
shroomery was the lyceaum(sp?) and this has always
been the case

OfflineSoulTech
Automated
Re: strange phenomenon [Re: StrangeDays]
    #603556 - 04/09/02 05:25 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Anyway.. my thoughts and this forumn have always had
some connection.. i've thought about something, and then
a thread shows up about it..

Like the " Divine Disappointments" which showed up at a time
when I was having divine dissappoiintments.

The same thing has happened to me on a couple of occasions. I'll be thinking about something or be introduced to something new and then a thread would come up dealing with my experience. Pretty neat. One example was a little while ago weeks with the mind machine thread if i remember correctly.

Peace.

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
    #603630 - 04/09/02 07:02 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

where do i begin..... sound: music gets slower and faster at will, here my name being called all the time, sound tracers: hearing things over and over again in my head. visuals: colored balls of light, some blinking, spinning purple wheels everywhere, colorful explosions, fluctuating matter distortions, can be felt as well, purple and yellow dots everywhere all the time, feel tall sometimes and other times very short, when i look in the mirror my head or body is never in proportion anymore, blasts of light through my field of vision, fluctuating portal on the right side of my vision. Senses: taste things in mouth that are not in mouth at present time, cracking noises, strange breezes, feels like i'm vibrating with everything else as it fluctuates, sink into ground when walking. Dreams consist of drugs everynight, experienced buddah dimension a couple nights ago when waking up, the room lit up so bright i could not see, the word anti-matter keeps popping up in dreams, i actually remember contemplating it even though i don't even know what the hell it is, strange animals in dreams, last night i became eric from that seventies show. strange voices, whispering, strange lights, animated dreams, saw a ball of light in a picture that was recently taken of me, hearing way better, sight way better, people stare at me, i feel like a giant magnet. oh ya and that alone in the world feeling where everything and everyone is a hologram and you are the only one who hasn't figured it out, got that at work yesterday. more later

--------------------

Edited by cHeMiCaLbLuE (04/09/02 07:09 PM)

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #604091 - 04/10/02 07:29 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Lately----changes------big ones and little ones--------doors opening that have been closed for years. I'm having conversations and dealings with people who I could never have done so with a few years ago. Dead weight is falling away also.......people and relationships that hold me back are evaporating and all ties are breaking.......some new ties are forming with new people......a difinite shift is continuing to shift, and shift and shift.....
I'm sleeping less and feeling more rested. "Unrest" is losing its hold on me. The "heat" is on but I can handle it better. I am far less tolerant but still not losing my temper.
I experience a calm uncaring about physical things and I am getting more involved with the spiritual truths. I don't neglect the physical....I am just confindent that "all is well" and that this will continue..........
I am more conscious of my health and the health of others.
For me personally------I am in the midst of a 2-3 month transition that will finalize on June 28th........
Yes, I do see the face of God........

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
Re: strange phenomenon [Re: Tannis]
    #604335 - 04/10/02 01:17 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

experienced first channelling last night, all i can do is cry now but still try to be strong, i am slowly disapearing from here, becoming transparent as looks everything else, apparent im my most recent picture at christmas, the one with the strange white light. feels like i'm tripping on shrooms all the time now. I don't think the same way anymore, i am becoming much smarter and more logical, less confusion. I have found a couple people that are experiencing similar anomilies. I plan to trip way hard tonight because i fear my trips are ending or perhaps just begining, I think it might interest you to know that i have only done shrooms three times in past, no i don't take them everyday. I posted my channeling if your interested ( untitled ). Some thing to think about, ever wonder why everyone keeps losing the second blue disk ( Smashing Pumpkins " Melancholy and Infinite Sadness"). objects are starting to appear and dissapear or never appear again all around me, like for the past two days my smokes have been dissapearing, i can look for an hour and it finally dawns on me, i left them in my car, i become surprised when i see them there however, what the hell, its like realities overlapping all at once but i can only remember certain " pasts and presents " if you will, oh ya and that alone feeling getting more and more.

--------------------

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
    #604824 - 04/10/02 10:31 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

less confusion, what the hell was i on when i wrote that? I've never felt so alone than i do right now, why isn't this shit happening to anyone else. People stare at me, why? what is wrong with me, so many doubt me, is it so hard to believe that this is really happening to me, i guess i can see your side now for now i appear crazy to myself, there is no meaning in what i'm experiencing, and every time i think there is it is ripped out of me and smashed on the floor. I used to live in reality, now i'm lucky if i get to visit it just a couple times a day. I can't even understand the way i looked at things before anymore, time speeds up, slows down, speeds up, slows down, people look like actors, the world seems like a video game controlled by someone else, there is no sense or reason in where i am, there is only what is. where i'm going i can't be sure, neither where i have been for it is all one big joke with no meaning. Theres just too much difference for the true meaning to shine through, i care about nothing anymore because if i did i would only be hurt again, just like before this started to happen, oh how i loved you christina. I can't even figure out why i'm writing this for it solves nothing and serves no purpose except to confuse me further, i sat there tonight and listened my dad and my friend talk about money, it made me wanna puke, this stinken fucken planet makes me wanna puke, if there truly is a hell we are surely there, there is almost no love here, only ego and desire, good luck on your journey's for you will surely need it, I can say one thing through all this bullshit though, i love each and every one of you, I love everbody in the world. and now its time to go back into my crazy whole for that is where i crawled out from.

--------------------

Edited by cHeMiCaLbLuE (04/10/02 10:34 PM)

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #605077 - 04/11/02 06:23 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

We love you back..........come out of the hole when you feel better.........

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
    #605314 - 04/11/02 11:08 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

'I used to live in reality, now i'm lucky if i get to visit it just a couple times a day. I can't even understand the way i looked at things before anymore, time speeds up, slows down, speeds up, slows down, people look like actors, the world seems like a video game controlled by someone else,"

Lol this is usually a good indication that the psychedelic drugs need to stop. ahahahahahahahahaha

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom