Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBandio
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: secret
The secret of hawain baby woodrose injestion!
    #6015079 - 08/31/06 10:59 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

The trick is to soak the seeds in water over night . The next day take about 7-10 of them crush them a little with your teeth or whatever means you like , put them in your lip or cheek like a snuff and suck on for 40mns to a hour dont swollow none of the gunk only let the snuff like substance sit in your cheek or lip . Spit out all garbage when done .I did this but only had the substance in my mouth for maybe 30 mnts had a very nice mellow lsd like buzz with 000 sickness . Try it out and tell me if it works for you all!

--------------------
secret

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Loc: Darkover
Re: The secret of hawain baby woodrose injestion! [Re: Bandio]
    #6015685 - 08/31/06 02:53 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

They tell me buddy that that water should be cold and the seeds crushed prior to soaking (like I believe Kava Kava soaking), they are used in Ayurvedic medicine and Ayurveda , as you may know, is based on three destinct categories "Kapha, Vata and Pitta".

--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

Edited by Silverwolf (09/04/06 05:12 AM)

OfflineBandio
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: secret
Re: The secret of hawain baby woodrose injestion! [Re: Silverwolf]
    #6021824 - 09/02/06 10:08 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Im not sure what they tell you but I will take your word for it . And no im not familiar with ayurveda . More info? The above recipe for hbw injestion is for those who get sick when they consume the whole hairy pod , just try and suck em a little promise you wont choke !

--------------------
secret

Invisibleshymanta
Mad Scientist
 User Gallery

#6023856 - 09/03/06 01:00 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like it will work. The last time I tried that shit, I blew chunks. Little HBWR chunks. 13 seeds and nothing but nausea. If I can overcome the aversion to HBWR, I'll try it and report.

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
Re: The secret of hawain baby woodrose injestion! *DELETED* [Re: shymanta]
    #6025039 - 09/03/06 01:53 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by roby000

Reason for deletion: s

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: The secret of hawain baby woodrose injestion! [Re: roby000]
    #6025292 - 09/03/06 03:32 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

um i had no problems with just eating 5 seeds and smoking a joint lol

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#6025339 - 09/03/06 03:47 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Bandio said:
Im not sure what they tell you but I will take your word for it . And no im not familiar with ayurveda . More info? The above recipe for hbw injestion is for those who get sick when they consume the whole hairy pod , just try and suck em a little promise you wont choke !

You know to scrape them first yeah...? That surface contains cyanide (again "so I'm told"), I suspect warm or hot water on crushed seed may extra the remainder which would otherwise not be absorbed from the cold crushed seed. Comments anyone?

--------------------
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.

Edited by Silverwolf (09/04/06 05:13 AM)

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
    #6025433 - 09/03/06 04:24 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

there is no cyanide in the seeds, there has been isolated glycosides but these glycosides are not cyanide neither are they cyanogenic. its a false rumour that comes from questionable webpages such as tokeup etc.

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: The secret of hawain baby woodrose injestion! [Re: shamantra]
    #6026422 - 09/03/06 10:52 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

word

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#6027063 - 09/04/06 05:07 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

shamantra said:
there is no cyanide in the seeds, there has been isolated glycosides but these glycosides are not cyanide neither are they cyanogenic. its a false rumour that comes from questionable webpages such as tokeup etc.

Do you have an info source for this? As far as I know the methodology should remain sound n'est pas? In terms of Ayurveda the preperation would appear to be a Kapha method ("that's screwed the cat Mon") i.e cool and liquid (I think).

--------------------
"Arafel."

Edited by Silverwolf (09/04/06 05:10 AM)

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
    #6027119 - 09/04/06 05:30 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

sure here is the referance

Argyroside from Argyreia nervosa seeds
Pharmazie. 2003; 58(1):60-2 (ISSN: 0031-7144)
Rahman A; Ali M; Khan NZ
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University), New Delhi, India.

there are other phytochemical reports for these seeds and none I have read has detected cyanide. i must search some to find these again, its been a while since i read anything about this specie.

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

Offlinetsefinam
Stranger
    #6027631 - 09/04/06 09:47 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

some of the alkaloids in hbwr are water soluable. seems like a bad idea to soak them in water if you're just going to discard it afterwards.
also, freshness is key with hbwr, and you want a hawaiian variety or the fractal strain.
i hear hbmg's are more visual if thats your thing. best results are in eating the powdered seeds, but there is the issue of nausea and such. but extracts seem less psychedelic. so i dunno...

Offlinebc123
Stranger
Re: The secret of hawain baby woodrose injestion! [Re: tsefinam]
    #6028340 - 09/04/06 02:12 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Yea i've never taken them because a friend of mine took 12 of the seeds and chewed on them for awhile and got really sick.

--------------------

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#6028749 - 09/04/06 04:17 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

shamantra said:
sure here is the referance

Argyroside from Argyreia nervosa seeds
Pharmazie. 2003; 58(1):60-2 (ISSN: 0031-7144)
Rahman A; Ali M; Khan NZ
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Jamia Hamdard (Hamdard University), New Delhi, India.

there are other phytochemical reports for these seeds and none I have read has detected cyanide. i must search some to find these again, its been a while since i read anything about this specie.

Many thanks S.M where are you at a little more specifically Norway, Holland ? No pressure.

--------------------
"Arafel."

OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

#6046020 - 09/10/06 05:44 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Whoops bumpy landing...!
"Secrets and Lies" ("Just a bit of harmless fun!" Popeeeeee...-need a Pope Gremlin-) anyway..ooh..look... if you soak them first the skin comes of easily they are softer to chew and you can even suck the pulp off the inside and spit the remaining shell out. If you soak them twice, once to remove the slimy skin -it is once you've soaked it- and once more to soak the crushed seed overnight can you then remove the husks completely by straining and simply ingest the remainder?

Don't fret lupinados I only took two (and a bit) on an empty stomach mid-morning -ish-, and I tripped but got some gut ache (like to minimise that if poss.). As you would expect from a nervousa it is fairly physically demanding (be in decent internal shape Buds, I wasn't so whacked on a Maca tab early afternoon and drank half a small bottle of vodka last night to come down -slightly hungover-) however a deep relaxation is clearly possible which is probably why they are used in Ayurvedic Medicine. I'll see if I can find a chemical analysis and antagonists list somewhere. Does anyone have one?

P.S We've got hundreds, possibly thousands!

Yeah Henk's got the info could somebody post some or all of this links page here (don't ask me I don't even have an avatar pic)?;
http://amazing-nature.com/info/8014.htm

Edited by Silverwolf (09/10/06 06:09 AM)

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery
    #6057967 - 09/13/06 05:21 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I have never tried HBWR, but my sister tried 4 of them and said she tripped really hard for over 12 hours.

I have been doing alot of research, but from what I have read and compiled, this seems like it would be the best way to go about tripping on HBWR.

1. Scrape hair and fuzz off seeds and wash with a tad bit of soap. The Soap would remove anything extra that might have been added to the seeds if they were treated (from what I have read)
2. Flame the seeds thouroghly to remove the rest of the hair and stuff that may remain.
3. Grind about 9 or 10 seeds (if you want to seem like your tripping 6 - 8 seeds) into a FINE powder. The finer the powder, the easier the LSA disolves.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of water into a shotglass, and 1 teaspoon of Juice, and the mashed powder.
5. Stir it up and stuff for about 5 - 10 minutes.
5.5. Brush teeth VERY WELL and use strong mouthwash that contains alcohol, like listerine. Clean your mouth out with water. This will allow your mouth to absorb the chemicals MUCH easier.
6. Put HBWR liquid stuff in mouth and hold there for 15-20 minutes swishing it around like mouthwash.
7. Spit out liquid and have fun!

Now this is something that I threw together from TONS of recipes and preparation methods, and various trip reports. Most reports of people who didn't actually swollow any seeds or anything dind't experience any of the sickness or nasea whatsoever. It should work very well, but don't take my word for it because ive never tried it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea