Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMushyMay
Brian Eno is mypersonal God FNORD

Loc: ACT, Australia
Can we get some definitions of "mindf*#k"?
    #602561 - 04/08/02 07:38 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Every week there are posts from people wanting "visual trips" or "good vibe" trips and in every lot of responses people are talking about species that are not really this and that, "more mindfuck." What the fuck is a mindfuck? All I want is a few comments about what people mean when they say mindfuck. Everyone is happy to throw the term around, so let us know what ya'll are on about. No doubt there are a few different opinions so come on, spill yer guts guys!

*note* I am assuming that your minds aren't fucked

--------------------
MushyMay is a fictional character, as a result any information provided by MushyMay is also fictitious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Can we get some definitions of "mindf*#k"? [Re: MushyMay]
    #602588 - 04/08/02 08:04 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Insanity, confusion, distorted thoughts, mind is moving too fast to comprehend all yer thinken bout.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: Can we get some definitions of "mindf*#k"? [Re: baraka]
    #602594 - 04/08/02 08:07 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

For me, it's when i have sex with the people who reside in my head.

OfflineSherlockDrubu
enthusiast
    #602601 - 04/08/02 08:13 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

when you are absolutely insane and hear voices and can't control them... the beauty of mindfuck

OfflineMushyMay

Re: Can we get some definitions of "mindf*#k"? [Re: baraka]
    #602602 - 04/08/02 08:14 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

:smile: GREAT :smile:  all I wanted was a few concise, honest answers. 

prompt service to boot!

--------------------
MushyMay is a fictional character, as a result any information provided by MushyMay is also fictitious.

Edited by MushyMay (04/08/02 08:15 PM)

Offlinequack180
journeyman
Loc: new england
    #602605 - 04/08/02 08:17 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

DUDE. I will tell you what MINDFUCK is. Mindfuck was what i experienced last weekend- i ate just an eight of dried boomers and WHOA. All i can say is reality loss, insanity, and a whole lot of fun/confusion. HOLY SHIT!

--------------------
weed is for smoking

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #602670 - 04/08/02 09:11 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Websters dictionary definds it as ...
mindfuck [adjective] 1. The inability to observe mental and physical behavior clearly. 2. The frontal lobe has become one with the universe. 3. You are nude and wondering aroung the walmart paking lot...

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#602873 - 04/09/02 12:37 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Confusion. Not being able to control your thoughts as easily( causes a bad trip if ya cant get off a negative thought).

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #603265 - 04/09/02 11:37 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Mindfuck: It's that point where I take a BIG mental step back and say "holy shit....was I just talking? where am i? where's the bong?". Three dimensional reality then gives up on life and I usually end up in a struggle to control my motor functions.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineCaptain_Undeez
Stranger
Re: Can we get some definitions of "mindf*#k"? [Re: trendal]
    #605213 - 04/11/02 09:44 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

The above definition is almost completely correct.
See also:WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED! WHERE AM I! WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE! GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!
Mindfuck trips are cool because they really get you in touch with how you deal with crisis in general.
They are like a survival mission except the only thing you need to survive is you.
I think a lot of times they happen when i do mushrooms with some friends and someone starts a stupid argument, and it just escalates and escalates until everyone is screaming at eachother, and I'll just be sitting there quietly, staring off into space, and all of a sudden I'll realize that people are screaming and the cops could come and my hands look funny and stuff keeps moving without things moving it.
You could also try staring in the mirror for a long time, that can be kind've mindfuckish in a very personal way.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Can we get some definitions of "mindf*#k"? [Re: Captain_Undeez]
    #605533 - 04/11/02 03:23 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

For me, "mindfuck" is more of an internal deal, but it is a struggle. I like what you said about the survival mission. When I get a serious mindfuck, it always feels like an insanely intense struggle with something just out of reach.

Staring in a mirror is great, yeah, but it usually brings me back to ground level to see my own face.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineMushyMay

#605897 - 04/11/02 11:25 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

fuck IE for OSX

--------------------

Edited by MushyMay (04/11/02 11:28 PM)

OfflineMushyMay

#605898 - 04/11/02 11:26 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

My friend and I stood in front of a mirror for over an hour once (Ps.Subaeruginosa are great.) Then I went into his bathroom, another mirror, and my face morphed though a few different faces (like that Michael Jackson film clip) and ended up looking exactly like my father, then it went back to normal. Yeah, mirrors are fuckin cool!

--------------------

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #605911 - 04/11/02 11:35 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Mindfuck = smoking a lot of weed (shrooms work too, but only for the first hour, then I get bored) and watching "Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas"!

I've tried that a few times - lemme tell you - It makes so much sence I've had to turn it off a few times. For me at least, anyone else find that movie too crazy to watch when high or tripping?

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: Can we get some definitions of "mindf*#k"? [Re: TeKHeAD009]
    #605929 - 04/12/02 12:06 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

for me "mindfuck" is a sort of limbo that must be escaped. it happens when i trip very hard at the level of tripping where i'm thinking with some form of logic while expanding the limits of my mind and what i believe, understand, or accept. its the limbo in between this level and higher level of thought like ego loss or whatever. When your in mind fuck limbo you can go either way i think...although to the best of my knowledge i've never experianced ego loss. So its kind of like a theoretical idea. but mindfuck as others have suggested is sort of a "survival test" and maybe when you just roll with mindfuck to the next level, and just become unafraid and stop trying be your old self again for the sake of sanity. If you do this instead trying to come back to reality, you cross over into another plane of "thought"...probably not, and i dont have much to base it on since i've never been mindfucked into ego death.

As far as what mindfuck can do to me...its basically having your mind blown and being in awe at everything. Having trouble understanding comunication, and if the environment isnt right, it can lead to a bad trip sometimes.

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: Can we get some definitions of "mindf*#k"? [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #606125 - 04/12/02 06:27 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Forgeting you've dosed and trying to figure out why your feeling the way you do. Now thats mindfuck!

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #606175 - 04/12/02 07:36 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Mindfuck is not really in any terms but those regarding dissassociate levels of psilocybin, dmt and similar drugs - where your mind is running between emotions, concepts and ideas at such a level that your perception cannot keep up and/or control - severe mind fuck is when you cannot determine up and down / left and right and cannot think for all the strange shit that is engulfing your mind. It can be fantastic, but with bad trips is a real pain

--------------------

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
Re: Can we get some definitions of "mindf*#k"? [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #606255 - 04/12/02 10:12 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I did that about a month ago Roger.. I went out after work and had like 7 beers.. I came home and looked at my shrooms and forgotten that I had popped a few in my mouth with my last beer... I didnt even think about it and was typing on the Shroomery and they hit me and I was like whoaaaa fuck whats the fuckin deal...then I remembered i d taken a few fresh and laughed my ass off.

--------------------

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: Can we get some definitions of "mindf*#k"? [Re: SouthernGent]
    #606480 - 04/12/02 01:34 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

WHHOAA! Southerngent thats NOT what I meant at all. What I meant was when you've dosed to the max and hit that point where you don't know who, what or why. Mind you what you describe sounds alarming enough and insanely funny, nice one :smile:   

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

OfflineCaptain_Undeez
Stranger
Re: Can we get some definitions of "mindf*#k"? [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #606625 - 04/12/02 04:51 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hahaha, Yeah i like the part about forgetting you've dosed, that pretty closely defines mindfuck.
More info on Brainfucked/Mindfucked state of mind:
Essentially most of the mindfucks I've participated in have been on DXM, which is a really bad drug for anything but hurting yourself by the way.
Anyways, mushroom mindfucks are generally a lot more interesting, but in general I've found the only way to get yourself out of the mindfucks cyclic loop of thought is to just roll with it.
I've even found a way to get off on mindfucks, because a lot of people find them scary. These people should not be doing hallucinogens, but, really if you just repeat to yourself "I will still be me when this is done" you can enjoy the mindfuck a lot better.

Cheers,
Underpants

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order