Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
(((((mind control)))))
    #602364 - 04/08/02 04:08 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

here comes the bad truth......................... Evil Aliens. most of us pick up their frequencies without giving it a second " thought ". They work with the uNITED sTATES government to aquire nuclear materials, they tell bUSH to trust them for they prophecise a world of beauty for all the people to see one day. they came to me while i was asleep, I can't remember what they said because they put some kind of amnesia on me when I pulled myself back into my body, they are the wolf in sheeps clothing. It is said that all who agree to come with them will be shown an illusion of beauty, a hologram, thus becoming convinced that that is where to escape the chaos that is coming upon the world, they will be shown this hologram through an astral projection, and when judgement day comes they will tell you to follow them, however we can't be that stupid right, you might be surprised. We will become slaves for them, and who knows what else. It is very important that everyone wakes up to what is going on, there are all sorts of devices coming out now that will begin to monitor and track our movements, camera's are going to be installed everywhere, if they haven't been already. As the big bang approaches the uNITED sTATES government will begin watching us more and more, they may begin to threaten the lives of us who oppose but do not be afraid for we are immortal spirits. We must not be afraid but love each other and ourselves into the light. If one knows his foe, he can defeat him. Find the deep love for each other, for we are of one being, a being that only knows love. Love your enemies into the light!!!!!!

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: (((((mind control))))) [Re: cHeMiCaLbLuE]
    #602387 - 04/08/02 04:34 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

"Evil" aliens compose about 10% of the population of aliens. They are quite deceptive, true.. but the "Good" aliens are aware of their deceptions and are a much stronger force to be reckoned with. Yes the US government has been working with the Service-to-Self Zetas for about 50 years now.. providing them with people in which to conduct experiments/extract DNA, tissue, etc... in exchange for technology. (Microchips, X-rays, Holograms, Stealth Technology, weapons.. etc) But the government tried to go behind the aliens back and plan on destroying them in order to steal their ships. They did not like that idea.. and subsequently told the US government to FUCK OFF>
Now there are more "Good" aliens working with certain branches of the US government than bad. The old Illuminati plan for a "One World Government" is not going to work, as they are beginning to see. They are also recognizing that deception and corruption wont work in the place we are headed. Personally, I think the government is going to admit to their contact with these beings in the near future... the "abduction" program was something they knew about all along.
Former Government stance: "What aliens? You're all crazy"
New stance they are headed for: "Umm.. we're sorry about that.. please forgive us.. we don't want to wade in the shit cesspool we created for ourselves"

Well.. it could work that way... then again it could go down like in Revelations.. Who knows? Either way... the end result will be the same, its just a matter of how messy its going to be during the process.

More complete thoughts later.

InvisibleClark
Bar RoomSuperman

#602403 - 04/08/02 04:55 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

In reply to:

here comes the bad truth......................... Evil Aliens.

Finally, a voice of sanity and reason. Oh sure... You all sit there in your best aluminum foil hats and think that you're safe. But believe me it will do you NO GOOD. Hollywood (which any fool can see is a bastion of alien influence) has sold us on visions of terminators taking over the world in order to distract us from the real threat which is far more insidious! The only vigorous industry left in the US is semiconductor and computer chip manufacture. We're already slaves to the machine! And every year it's corrosive microchip spoor gets a little closer to your neocortex. Yesterday it took over your desktop. Today it controls your cell phone and communications. Tomorrow it'll be imbedded in your very wetware! The device is in the brain! Heat from the body powers the device! And you will dance AAIIYYEE like herky-jerky puppets to the controlling signals of some alien armada. You fools!

--------------------

Edited by Clark (04/08/02 05:10 PM)

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
Re: (((((mind control))))) [Re: ]
    #602504 - 04/08/02 06:54 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

you may be on to something there shroomism but where did you obtain this information and has it been a reliable source so far. In fact I hope you are right because it would sure make my life a hell of alot easier.

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly
    #602518 - 04/08/02 07:05 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

he took lsd and since has been contacting alien beings in his dreams

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

Anonymous

Re: (((((mind control))))) [Re: Lallafa]
    #602587 - 04/08/02 08:04 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Actually I was in communication with them before that night, that was merely the first time I consciously became aware of it. Not just in dreams, though

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
    #602621 - 04/08/02 08:26 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

i recently encountered aliens. They were bad ones i think, maybe they were good ones, but i was too confused to understand them and got scared! I told them to go away, and instantly they were gone. What a trip.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Re: (((((mind control))))) [Re: tak]
    #602631 - 04/08/02 08:35 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

"What a trip."

--------------------

Anonymous

#602634 - 04/08/02 08:38 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Well what can I say? I don't want this turning into an Alien/Human relations thread. Answering that question will no doubt bring much criticism and taunting and whatnot, but fuck it..I'd like to test my new debate skills anyway :laugh: so here goes..

I was first in contact with the "BAD" aliens as you call them. I call them Service-to-Self. I was no victim, however, since I was the one who first requested contact. But since my request for contact was in my own self interest, and not for the welfare of others... the "BAD" aliens responded. They did the usual song and dance.. implants.. tissue extraction.. etc.. I felt fearful of their presence. I felt like what is this? I thought aliens were supposed to be nice and loving, not these cold, mean hearted ones that I felt scared to be around. Well it was then I stumbled across Zetatalk which explained in great detail the things I was going through. I read it very thouroughly for months, and realized that these "Bad" aliens were a result of my own thoughts of anger etc.. I was sending out. The Good aliens don't respond to those frequencies.. the bad ones pick up on them because they feed off of negative emotions. Well.. long story short.. I cut off contact with the "Service-to-Self Zetas" and began associating with a much more loving, understanding, and caring group of beings known as the Pleiadians. I also found some Service-To-Other Zetas, who were the ones who initially helped me cut off contact with the service-to-self.
Lallafa is right, in that most of the things I know about them I learn in my dreams. That is the easiest way for them to communicate with me so that I have a better chance of remembering the material when I awaken. They tell me things... lots of things.. things they are projecting to everyone on Earth.. but they work closely to the people who tune into that message and pay attention and actively seek contact, because ultimately, those are the people who will help everyone else tune into that frequency. Humanity isn't ready for open contact with extra-terrestrials, at least not yet... as can be determined by the number of hecklers who respond to this message.
Anyways, I have a lot of faith in them.. because they have given me some very useful knowledge, have helped me greatly in my life, and always promote a message of love, peace, and acceptance, which is something I'm still working on. They have been right about everything they have told me so far.. so I hold a great deal of respect and trust for them. These loving relationships between species are much more fulfilling.. as they are based on mutual respect, trust, love, and acceptance.. as opposed to the opposite end of the spectrum.. where relationships are based on power and control over others, hatred, anger, and fear.
Overall, having experienced both sides of the "Good" alien vs "Bad" alien thing.. I can say a few things. One is that I am able to distinguish the difference between the two. This may seem like no big deal but it does make a big difference. Like you said, the BAD aliens are wolves in sheeps clothing. They can decieve very easily. In fact that is what they do best. But there is a very easy way to tell who you are dealing with. The feeling you get when you are with them. Do they make you feel unaccepted? Fearful? Confused? Chaotic? Do they make you feel like you are inferior? Those are sure signs you are dealing with a "BAD" alien. A "Good" alien will make you feel accepted, you will feel like equals. You will feel loved, and usually happy. They will make it easy for you to understand something. If you are confused they will help you. You will learn from them, whereas a "Bad" alien will not try and share information with you... they leave you in the dark..metaphorically speaking.
However another thing I have observed in my experiences, is that both sides need each other. They are like two opposite forces that keep each other in balance.. just like everything else in the Universe. They both exist for a reason. "God" wouldn't have it any other way.

Edited by Shroomism (04/08/02 08:43 PM)

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

#602647 - 04/08/02 08:50 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

"They have been right about everything they have told me so far.."

and what would that be?

no offence, but most of the info you provide has not been documented or proven, and alot of it seems outrageously preposterous

how about you tell me something specific that will happen in the next month?
i dont have time for 2007 or whenever the world is ending.

"i dont have to prove anything to you"

youre right, you dont.
but if you really want to "spread the message" like you claim, wouldnt it be better for people to believe you?

--------------------

OfflineSherlockDrubu
enthusiast
    #602672 - 04/08/02 09:13 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

The proof is in your mind and soul... just do some searching around and dust off the ole brain there with a little psychedelic enlightenment.... ACTIVATE YOUR CHAKRAS.

Anonymous

#602683 - 04/08/02 09:22 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I've met aliens before, most of them are Catholic and only come here for a better life. But I have heard of a conspiracy called something like 'Reconquista' or something like that. Personally I really like their food and their women are pretty sexy before they get married and start to plump up. I used to date a few of them. Sex with aliens is the greatest.

I married an alien from different place than the other ones I used to date, she doesn't have a belly button. We've created a couple of hybrids from this union. My son isn't normal, he has an IQ of 168 and is about 6 inches taller than the next tallest one in his class. Other than that and his large head, he appears totally human. My daughter isn't norml either, much more highly developed language skills and more abstract thought than normal human children of her age. Plus she 'talks' subvocally to beings I can't see and insists they're real.

Anonymous

#602690 - 04/08/02 09:25 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Well... something they have been stressing a lot lately is the dramatic changes occuring in the governments of the world. Like I have said a couple times in a couple previous posts.. the US government is going to go public about their contact with aliens in the past... Roswell and all that shit.. they are going to come clean about it. I don't know if it's going to be in the next month.. but more than likely within the next year. Also, a chamber will be discovered under the right hand of the Sphinx in Egypt, which contains information about the Earth's past before our known earliest records. It will also have detailed information about how the pyramids were built and what their purpose is. The US government is the main thing they have been focusing on. They say that very big changes are taking place on every level of the government. They are slowly changing their ways. It is likely that this time next year there will be no such thing as the IRS, or the CIA.. They are also allowing more and more information to leak through the cracks about UFO sightings and alien experiences. Expect mass sightings of UFO formations in the very near future. Also.. TV is going to change. I'm not sure how just yet.
As for something physical that you can see immeditately.. apparently from late April through Early May, almost everyone on Earth will be able to see a cluster of planets very close together with the naked eye... Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. They are supposed to be within ten degrees of each other in the sky. Yeah I probably could've gotten that from some astrology website..
The main thing is that the government is going to be making some announcements in the very near future. This will likely be accompanied by a series of programs that will help people understand who they are better and what is happening to our Earth. This will be followed by a number of special flyovers by alien craft. This will be followed by a range of new technologies that will reduce the amount of pollution we do to the Earth. Another device will be introduced that will establish a free and global exchange of ideas.. and its not the internet. But something similar.. This will be followed by a new form of transportation that is non polluting, and fast and efficient. Essentially the next year holds for us a mass influx of knowledge and technology. Also.. the medical field will be drastically effected by these changes. Oh yeah.. and massive Solar flares. And underground stuff too.

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
    #602702 - 04/08/02 09:39 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

lallafa you are only proving his points further, you are not ready for this contact yet.

--------------------

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

#602733 - 04/08/02 10:02 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

that has to be the most ridiculous logic i have ever seen used.

i dont not believe in aliens
but i also am wary of trusting info from someone who claims to have seen a human being melt snow in a 30 foot radius around them by "getting in touch with their inner sun"

shroomism, most of that was pretty vague, except "Also, a chamber will be discovered under the right hand of the Sphinx in Egypt, which contains information about the Earth's past before our known earliest records."

if that is true, it will change my perspective greatly.

--------------------

Anonymous

#604945 - 04/11/02 01:41 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

lallafa,
You should ask Mjshroomer about the munk in thailand that predicted the day of his death and mummified his body by purifying his energy..We will be going to see him this fall,Ill let you know what i think.

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #605100 - 04/11/02 06:47 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I've also found that if you hold "good" thoughts.......the "bad" aliens will do their best to "come after you".......(they try to discourage you from holding the good.....)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom