Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Karmic Puzzle PIeces
    #6024886 - 09/03/06 12:51 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Everything is a puzzle piece, everything. Me, you, shroomery, Michael Jackson, etc, for people to put together to find "God".

The thing is our karma leaves us shaded. For instance to some people the notion of unconditional transcendent ego-killing love is terrifying, they are wholly addicted to seeking "unity" (i.e. pleasure) through harmful activities, and in order to purge themselves so that they would be willing to ACCEPT this "God" love they would have to more or less go through a literal hell. Self created of course but taking in mind we are conditioned beings we have no choice but to draw with the crayons we have been given, and whether they are good or bad then we just have to accept that, but realize that they can eventually all be good if we want them to.

Song lyrics in a radio. A strangers glance. Teachers that come along. They can all be very harmful or very helpful, but in the scheme of things, once you dwell in synchronicity, the pieces fit together and show you God. Karma depends on how smooth the ride is.

I mean, to be human in this society almost necessarily denotes some degree of separation from God in the first place. Otherwise we would all be blissed out beings right now.

If we think about tripping, some people would be sooooo resistant to love, so terrified of dissolving into no-self, into universal cosmic nature, that they would be assailed by demons and hellfires and all sorts of things because they just cannot accept losing their mundane existence. But actually the demons and hellfires ARE their mundane exist, so to speak.

No judgements here I have problems letting go and feeling like there is safety in dissolution...... or anything positive. But intuitively and mainly theoretically it is pretty easy to understand that since we are all encapsulations of the formless, beneath our many layers of karma, good or bad, all the little phantasms that swirl up in trips and in dreams, there's God even in the inner demons.

"Let the demons have their place, if so it's angels you'll create."

no human being wants divorce from God, but many are ignorant that there is a God. Karma ensues and ignorance imprisons. This can leave with a lot of purging to do. But in the end everyone accepts, it's the only way out of suffering.

i.e. the only way out of suffering is to stop creating any form of suffering deliberately, which yields eventually to unconsciously and intuitively stopping all suffering just by will alone.

thoughts?

this post is encapsulating the formless. actually there is nothing behind the words becuase the experience, once experienced, transcends labels.... i just feel the Buddhists have the most sane and rational approach (Taoists as well) to explaining these sorts of things.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (09/03/06 12:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: Karmic Puzzle PIeces [Re: leery11]
    #6024890 - 09/03/06 12:54 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

for people to put together to find "God".

please exclude me from your subjective belief systems. I don't believe them.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale