Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVampireSlayer
killing ghosts,zombies andvampires forlife
Male User Gallery

Re: Help me please! I am in shroom shock! [Re: VampireSlayer]
    #6003881 - 08/28/06 06:10 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Wow...these are cubes for sure. I'm "tripping" my ass off right now. I went to class tripping like mad. I should have listened to you guys. Needless to say these things are amazing. Do you guys do them all the time?? like daily?? cus they seem like something i wouldn't want to do every day, but they are nice!! I think i'll stick to my daily herb smoking. I smoke herb all day long every day I could never stop! thanks and praises to the most high, Jah Rastafari!

I am going to put these guys in a jar for later! damn! I threw away a shroom with the cap the size of a baseball! i thought it looked too rotten. probably a good idea i didnt eat it but still that fucker was huge!

this shroom shit makes me wanna type all day talk all day this stuff is crazy!! IT IS A GIFT FROM GOD!!

edit(still tripping): Now that I go back and read what you fellas said about not knowing what i'm getting into and that I shouldnt do it before school, I know that you were not kidding! I'm sorry for not listening. This is probably a good experience though so i'm not going to waste it by acting like it was a bad Idea. gotta start somewhere! :crazy2: :crazy2:

--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

Edited by Pikashroom (08/28/06 06:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 45º parallel Flag
Re: Help me please! I am in shroom shock! [Re: Jim]
    #6024375 - 09/03/06 08:36 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jim said:
wipe them off, they will absorb water... air dry them...

thats all I feel like giving away for free right now...

Lessons are $39.95

HA~!

--------------------

I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: Help me please! I am in shroom shock! [Re: VampireSlayer]
    #6024530 - 09/03/06 10:12 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I don't care what others might say but i feel a day in the sun won't effect potency much. You may get some dark blueing. But other then that it works out, if it's the only method.

Glad you had a good time. I know kids that would go to school tripping. I wouldn't have for my first time. But if you know yourself and know your body and how to handle, then it could be another tool for study......or maybe not.

OfflineConsiderThis
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
Re: Help me please! I am in shroom shock! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6024723 - 09/03/06 11:44 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Back in the 60s a lot of people crashed at my house. Everyone did drugs. My roommate had been in the early experiments at Harvard with Timothy Leary. One fellow who crashed at my house was very good looking, but he was about 10 years younger than me.

I went to England, and was there for 9 years.

When I came back I was in the health food store near my house when an old man came up to me and asked if I remembered him. I said, no...

He identified himself... and it was the fellow who was ten years younger than me.

Therefore, it is my observation that drugs can take a toll on your health... and life.

http://www.health-boundaries-bite.com/Fingernails.html
Your fingernails reflect your health --
Learn some warning signs --
Karen Kline

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag