Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZen69
Stranger
Potency of B+
    #602099 - 04/08/02 10:40 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Okay, I went on a solo trip this weekend... Not having a scale on hand, I decided that I would eat 3 fresh shrooms. Well I did that, and it started going, but about 2 hours later, I had to piss really badly, and then just like a switch, it was wearing off... so I ate another 4 shrooms over the course of the night. Basically I think I got to *maybe* level 2 the whole night. The only way I could stop myself from pissing out the magic, was to chew and just hold them in my mouth... even then it wasn't the reality warping experience I've had on other shrooms. It was more of a buzz.

The shrooms were about 4 inches each on average, and about 1/4" around. Do I just have a weak batch, or a weak liver?? I can usually get pretty messed up on 1 dry gram...

Maybe I should go out and buy a scale.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleChampion des Champignons
long standing member;)

Loc: Alba
Re: Potency of B+ [Re: Zen69]
    #602151 - 04/08/02 11:42 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

you have a weak liver

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
hmmm........

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: Potency of B+ [Re: Champion des Champignons]
    #602189 - 04/08/02 12:28 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

what? are you serious?

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #602317 - 04/08/02 03:18 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

>The only way I could stop myself from pissing out the magic, was to chew and just hold them in my mouth...

No need to hold your piss in, this won't have any effect. You don't piss out any magic. Don't know where you got this notion.

You haven't been drinking your piss have you?? The only time to do this is with amanitas. Psilocybes are different.

Lemonade anybody??

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Potency of B+ [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #602405 - 04/08/02 04:56 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Good one Dream, I loved that answer.

Funny though, if I had said it people would be jumping up and down and pissing themselves.

Should we ever meet, please don't offer me any lemonade or I just may piss myself!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: Potency of B+ [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #602419 - 04/08/02 05:16 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I was just answering this post. You can imagine this guy, going red in the face trying to hold his pee-pee in, with a mouthful of chewed mushrooms........this is not the way. Piss freely my friend, you wont lose any of the magic from your bladder.
Amanitas are different. Muscinol is there in the pee, and you can drink it to get effects. Tundra shaman used to get their wifes to chew and eat, and then drink the missuses wee. Or drink the wee of a reindeer, who are also a bit partial to the red and white mushroom.

A friend of mine used to drink his womans piss after a night out mdma raving, we thought it disgusting, he liked it, don't know if he got any effects.

Ice with that lemonade?

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

OfflineZen69
Stranger
    #602437 - 04/08/02 05:46 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

No, I haven't been drinking piss.. (eww) and last I heard, it was called "Tang". I perfer my drugs first hand although I have heard of ppl doing such crazy things. The things were in the fridge for a week, so I guess they could have lost some potency there. At least I won't have to hold off the forces of nature next time. =)

I'll just have to eat some more and see what happens... yeah... it's just an excuse.

OfflineSIR_JAS
Stranger
Loc: kansas
    #602481 - 04/08/02 06:24 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

sounds like an experience I had last weekend with peurtos, only we didnt even get to the "maybe" stage.

--------------------
mind is outside of space and time...major Ed Dames...remote viewer

InvisibleLTBOOMER
Harpua
Loc: Lietuva
Re: Potency of B+ [Re: SIR_JAS]
    #602556 - 04/08/02 07:33 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I am currently growing B+ and a friend and I both popped only 2 fresh mushrooms each (dont know how many grams but maby around 5" each) and we both tripped very well and saw visuals. So i will just say that I personaly think that B+ isnt a "non potent" shroom.

--------------------
NOTICE: THIS POST IS A WORK OF FICTION AND IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

"I wanna remember to remember to forget you forgot me"

Edited by LTBOOMER (04/08/02 07:36 PM)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #602766 - 04/08/02 10:35 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

HAW!

I remember back in the day, before I understood the difference between amanitas and psilocybes I read about the amanitas and told a freind about them. A week or two later he gets some shrooms , and, um, my memory gets a bit hazy there (No really , I can't remember. There was no internet back then and we were supposed to just remember things that happened to us)

Anyway he did the same thing. Spent almost his whole trip hopping up and down, doing the pee-pee dance.

Ahh memories... I'm glad we don't need them anymore. Now we can just type them into a website and cross-reference them later.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Potency of B+ [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #602977 - 04/09/02 03:35 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Youd need to eat a lot more than three to five fresh cubensis to get anything other than the slightest buzz... See your casings?? Eat the lot!!!!

--------------------

InvisibleChampion des Champignons
long standing member;)

Loc: Alba
Re: Potency of B+ [Re: LSD_4me]
    #603048 - 04/09/02 06:13 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

no
see---->:tongue:

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
hmmm........

Offlinesillvyr

Loc: under a tree
    #603098 - 04/09/02 08:05 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

one answer to the magic not wearing off so fast is to take an MAOI, since it slows digestive processes. It allows a "trickle" of magical alkaloids to be released into the system instead of the burst that would normally occur.
it can make things weirder, but then again, so do high doses.
if you are able to actually take an MAOI, which some folks aren't for varied reasons, try it, it's at least worth it for comparison's sake.

--------------------
The "Little Mushrooms" are but emisaries to the Overmind.....

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Potency of B+ [Re: sillvyr]
    #603121 - 04/09/02 08:44 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

> take an MAOI, since it slows digestive processes

Not quite. An MAOI inhibits (I) a digestive enzyme (MAO) which stops the body from breaking down a certain class of chemicals in the gut allowing them to stay in your system longer.

If you decide to take an MAOI, please be sure to research the dangers before hand. If you have not adequately restricted the types of foods that you have eaten before hand, you can end up in a hypertension crisis, or worse.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Loc: oklahoma
Re: Potency of B+ [Re: Seuss]
    #603159 - 04/09/02 09:40 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

>If you decide to take an MAOI, please be sure to research the dangers before hand. If you have not adequately restricted the types of foods that you have eaten before hand, you can end up in a hypertension crisis, or worse.

EVERYONE...please reasearch the dangers of mao inhibitors before using. they can be extremley dangerous if you have eaten certain foods or if you are taking certain types of prescription medications. this can be a life threatening situation. do not use maoi's carelessly, and please do not advise others to do so. i think the majority of the residents on this board are intelligent mature people, but we all know there is the occasional idiot who stumbles across our community in seek of a quick, cheap high. i would hate for someone to lose their life due to unthoughtout (is that a word?) advice.
peace!

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Remember, EGOISM is the beginning, the source, and the root of EVIL!

http://www.fanaticus.com/pf-tek.htm
http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/hongus.html

OfflineZen69
Stranger
Re: Potency of B+ [Re: XAZIA]
    #603360 - 04/09/02 01:45 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Don't MAIO's cause ummm *death* when MDMA aka Extacy is consumed?

What about beer? Does beer help or degrade a mushroom experience?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract