Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Telepathy Time Travel and Talking To Animals
    #602261 - 04/08/02 04:08 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Okay, I've read a couple of trip reports on here (Level 4 and 5's) where the person tripping "communicates" with someone else. In one case, the guy was talking back and forth with his girlfriend, in his head, and his girlfriend was not on drugs at the time. She later confirmed that they were communicating. I read about other similar cases. Also, there are trip reports that say they can communicate with animals, plants, and rocks.
Finally, there was one trip report where a guy went back and saw himself in his baby crib, just a few months old. He later talked to his mom about this, and described the wallpaper in the room. She said that it was a perfect description of the wallpaper. Furthermore, there were no pictures of the room, and they had only lived in that house for a few months.
Telepathy, talking to animals, and time travel are all skills that a shaman is said to possess. Shamanism is an ancient practice, where the shamans would use drugs, or even drums and dancing to go into a trance-like state.
I've noticed so many similarities between what commonly occurs when tripping and the spiritual journeys of the shaman, that I think tripping just can't be "all in your head". The connections between shamanism and tripping are also very similar to experiences that Buddhists, Hindus, and old Christian mystics had.
Anyways, I'm just sharing some information. I'm also asking if anyone else has noticied these similarities or have experienced time travel, telepathy, or talking to plants, animals, and rocks. Thanks for your time.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Telepathy Time Travel and Talking To Animals [Re: fireworks_god]
    #602710 - 04/08/02 11:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Also, there are trip reports that say they can communicate with animals, plants, and rocks.

The rock later reported that they were actually communicating.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineMarleyBob
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USSA
    #602751 - 04/09/02 12:19 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, I was actually born 300 years ago but with the aid of some cacti and mushrooms I was able to transport myself to this day and age.

Pretty amazing if you ask me...If you want to learn how i can teach you.

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Telepathy Time Travel and Talking To Animals [Re: Swami]
    #603078 - 04/09/02 09:26 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

You just love trashing people ideas don't you Swami? This time you didn't even have a good reason to do so. You just made fun of what he was saying just to try to make him look foolish. You are a contaminate in the cake that is The Shroomery. Why do you get off doing this?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Park Avenue Playground - The Trip

Offlinegrowin
addict
    #603396 - 04/09/02 04:24 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Shamanism is an ancient practice, where the shamans would use drugs

I've noticed so many similarities between what commonly occurs when tripping and the spiritual journeys of the shaman, that I think tripping just can't be "all in your head

the connection is psychedelics.

these feelings of telepathy, getting mesages and projection are in shamanisem AND tripping because  shamanism include tripping. hence the similarity (duh).

these fellings are common and alot of people i know who trip had the idea that maybe they can actually do all of that stuff.

if you'll put a camra and while somone projectets himself, u'll still see him on the camera. what matters is your personal expiriance, because you did progect youself, you did initiate telepacy - you were there.
but still  know its all inside you.  its not a contridictry to belive both physical and fantasy reality.

while tripping i enjoy  becoming  another creature, and expiriance these intresting things happen to me, but i know not to let those thoughts indulge me all the time (meaning after the trip). i still pounder them and they do enter my inner-world, but i dont put my whole belif system into them, just my fellings.

tripping is a semi-psychotic state and its done because of chemicals in your brain... alota thoughts are common, so maybe we should be asking WHY those issues keep rising up while trippin, in some religiouses or at schyzofrens.

playing is great, just need to put things in prespective.

and if you DO think you have abilaties while tripping, why not do an experimant (an ampirical one)?

i wish my service time would end and i could go with a sack of those lovely lovely shrooms nibewlling them down in the forest metamorphising for a while. hope to come back :smile:

a growin original

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Telepathy Time Travel and Talking To Animals [Re: Learyfan]
    #603494 - 04/09/02 06:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

You just love trashing people ideas don't you Swami?

You are a contaminate in the cake that is The Shroomery.

And you are not trashing me? Jesus Christ! You are a total hypocrite. Reread the part in the Bible about the mote in your own eye.

Gee, if I made up totally outrageous stuff, would you like me then? Maybe if make noises about the end of the world and being invited to an intergalatic conference you would accept me?

It is very easy to make a claim about communicating with a rock as who could possibly challenge it? (besides me?) Why is that a valid spiritual result of mushroom intoxication and not a delusion? Do the walls really ripple when you are tripping or is a chemically induced distortion?

LearyFan, you remind me of the congregation that lambasted The Amazing Randi for definitively proving that George Popov was a fraud. No one seemed to get mad at Popov, just the exposer.

--------------------

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
    #603665 - 04/09/02 09:38 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

This is freaking me out..

Last time I did shrooms with my good friend, we were around about 6 other people in one big room where we were all communicating and smoking weed..

I was tripping harder than my friend, anyways, as people talked and asked questions my friend would speak my answers before I could..and in some way I fealt connected to him-really!

I cant explain the proof, but the feeling was totally there..my instincts were raging with assurance that we were in someway connected at the time.

Now I happen to stumble across this thread full of the same events, this is very weird, any sites/resources where I can look up telepathy and mind power?

Also, it happens to me when I am not tripping, I will be sitting and all of a sudden think of a friend, then that same friend calls within the next second..its true and its scary to the bone because i've always disregarded these kind of psychic related stories.

PEace..

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Re: Telepathy Time Travel and Talking To Animals [Re: TrauM]
    #603667 - 04/09/02 09:43 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Swami I dont believe anybody likes you here in the shroomery..if you are not here to discuss thoughts and educate people who need information then what is your purpose?

I truly think the shroomery will do just fine without you, people like you make the shroomery a waste of time..which it isnt..(yet). This is turning into a bluelight and marijuana.com type of place..because of people like you putting others down to highten your ego, what are the reasons for this? Many reasons are obvious, one being troubles in your personal life, I hate to say this kinda stuff, especially in places like these where it doesnt belong, but people like you dont deserve to use the shroomery, people pay money to keep this up and they expect it to be respected..

--------------------

OfflineBIZZ
Stranger
Loc: Australia, Sydney
    #603817 - 04/10/02 01:09 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

TrauM,
i get the some thing with one of my friends when im straight. almost to the point of conversation. no shit. the feeling is overwhelming when on a E or cristal meth.
another is my mates new born girl. . . . when i smoke weed and hold her and actively try to communicate with her , my brain fills with so much information/knowlidge (i dont know what it is) that i have to stop cos it gets too much for me to handle. harder to get comunication like this with my older mature mate.
and as for scepticism. . . how come every time you FEEL someone looking at you, you usually look in one particuler direction and sure eniough .. theres someone looking directly at YOU. a massave spinout is when it happens at a big shopping center full of people and you manige to pinpoint one set of eyes stairing at you.

something to think about !!!!!!!

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#603914 - 04/10/02 03:10 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Swami I dont believe anybody likes you here in the shroomery..
Speak for yourself unless you have been elected spokesman for all the peoples of the shroomery. That is very arrogant to appoint yourself to such a role.

if you are not here to discuss thoughts and educate people who need information
I post many, many educational responses. As one of the elders here and probably one of the few who was at both Woodstock and later, Berkeley, in the '70s, I have a unique historical perspective.

But then again, I forgot that youth knows everything.

Many reasons are obvious, one being troubles in your personal life, I hate to say this kinda stuff, ...
Ah, a budding Freud here. Please post your college references in psychology so that we can take what you say as having some substance.

...but people like you dont deserve to use the shroomery
Because I am not part of the "Hey, let's get fucked up and watch a movie" crowd? Because I have done EXTENSIVE research in many fields of esoterica and found them to be completely lacking?

I hate to say this kinda stuff, especially in places like these where it doesnt belong
Then don't! You finally got something right - it doesn't belong here.

people pay money to keep this up and they expect it to be respected..
I can guarantee that I have contributed far more $$$ to the operation of this organization than you ever thought of doing.

I have taunted people for coming to erroneous conclusions and presenting false data, but never attacked anyone personally the way you are doing now. Why is it OK for you to do this?

Let's recap my "crime" in this thread.

Also, there are trip reports that say they can communicate with animals, plants, and rocks.

The rock later reported that they were actually communicating.

Fireworks reports communication with a rock - that is cool. Swam reports communication with a rock (humor) - that is uncool.

Obviously you believe everything that you read and NEVER joke about anything.

--------------------

OfflineAlpheratus
Loc: neo berlin
    #603936 - 04/10/02 03:27 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

TrauM-
I just finished reaing a book called "meditations on everything under the sun"
in the book it describes a pratice, where 2 or more people sit down together and begin meditating, then, the host of the gathering or whomever, will go to a person and say somthing along the lines of "Alex Frank, 43 Jonston ave." and the person meditating will say the first images to come to there head. This practice was recorded, and results where confirmd that all images that teh people described where true.
ex: the host said the name and address of a man whom was just put into the hospital after falling of a roof. The meditator describe images of a man falling wearing a blue shirt... and then the same man unconcious lying in some grass. The exact discription of the man, and his clothing and the results of the injury where precisley correct. They tested this on dozens of experienced meditators and all had 100% results in one way or another.
My belife is that mushrooms may hieghten this scense that shows us images, like a direct esp conection to past events or maybee even future events... and while tripping this scense is hightened to the point where communication in the present can be maid without word of mouth or physical jesture... tahts just my belife, hope this makes sense to someone.
alpherat

--------------------
blasted holes into night until she bled sunshine

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Telepathy Time Travel and Talking To Animals [Re: Alpheratus]
    #603980 - 04/10/02 04:48 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

If this were possible, someone would claim the Randi Foundation's one million dollars.

--------------------

Invisibleraytrace
Stranger

#604041 - 04/10/02 07:32 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

"...people like swami make the shroomery a waste of time..." : false

it seems that you don't really like to be challenged

i think people should learn to walk before trying to fly

Invisibleraytrace
Stranger

Re: Telepathy Time Travel and Talking To Animals [Re: BIZZ]
    #604042 - 04/10/02 07:38 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

the feeling of being stared at is real. a simple experiment can test it. you look someone from behind or not on a random schedule and expect from him to guess whether he was beeing looked at. it has been done thousand times and the results prove it.

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Re: Telepathy Time Travel and Talking To Animals [Re: raytrace]
    #604052 - 04/10/02 08:05 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

If what I said about you doesnt belong here than neither does your negative comments..this isn't the first time I have come across you putting people down here.

And whats the reason? The guy made a post about something extraordinary, you had no right to come in and say what you did..

Anyways, I was wrong too, the moral of this story is to keep your bad comments to yourself, enough said.

--------------------

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #605361 - 04/11/02 02:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

....."all in your head"......

When you view life as an individual perception...........then life is "all in your head".........Obviously, I don't mean that the physical world doesn't exist, but do we really see this world?
What we experience is our perception of this world, and we experience this in our minds. In that respect, its all in your head, and since it is an individual perception of the physical world around us, we are not viewing the world but our perception of it.......
We have images in our mind that become that exterrior environment. Experience can tint or even distort those images and keep us from interpreting the world around us accurately. There may be "input" available but no way to receive it.
Telepathy? Talking to animals?
Sure, why not.........
There have been many times that I have thought of my cat and I get this strange sensation that sort of "clicks" inside me. Every time this has occurred, the cat comes to where ever I am. This has been happening for over 12 and a half years now. I have even tested it while laying in bed and the cat is outside. Every time I "tried" to "contact" the cat, she came in from outside and got in my face. I even made sure that I didn't move, or change my breathing or anything that might "signal" the cat in some way to come to me. I have found that animals respond more to thinking pictures of physical gestures or by projecting strong thoughts of emotions.

As far as talking to rocks.......
Look into "vibrational medicine"..........you will find that everything has a vibrational rate. If you pick up the signals one might say that you are having a conversation, albeit a primative one. The universe sings with energy. If you can connect with this energy.....you could call that communicating.

I had a situation once where a friend got some wrong information and became angry with me. A week later she came to me and apologized and said that she had been wrong and had been angry with me the week before. I surprised her by saying that she was angry with me three separate times and then gave her the days, and times of when this occurred. It totally floored her! She was frantic and asked me how I knew that.
I told her that there is no distance in the spiritual realm and that when something occurs it is as though it occurred right in front of you............
This kind of stuff happens to me all the time..........

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Telepathy Time Travel and Talking To Animals [Re: Swami]
    #605457 - 04/11/02 04:01 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I only said that about you because I felt you deserve to be put in your place. Someone makes a serious post, and you trash him by saying The rock later reported that they were actually communicating. You do this constantly. I guess since you've done so much extensive research, you know everything, and anyone who believes differently is just a stupid kid.

Why did you make fun of him when he said that Shamans communicated with rocks? Are humans not made of the same stuff everything else on earth is made of? Then why, couldn't a person communicate non-verbally with a rock? It's crazy, but it might be true. What if everything is God? Why couldn't God talk to God?

Weither that's a possiblity or not isn't the issue. You're being a dick plain and simple. That's right, I called you a dick. You brought out the worst in me. A pacifist can only sit back and take abuse from a bully for so long before he fights back.

And I hearby noninate TrauM as the official spokesperson for all people of The Shroomery

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Park Avenue Playground - The Trip

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #605674 - 04/11/02 08:40 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

It's true... As soon as I read your post a 5 minute TV programme on TV came on about this very thing. They got it right about 60% of the time.

--------------------

Offlinezhukov
enthusiast
Loc: Australia
    #605966 - 04/12/02 02:42 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I experienced a premonition once without the influence of any psychotropic substances.......I firmly believe this did happen.....and it still makes my heart pound to recollect it after 14 years....

When I was in hospital once for a few days and almost ready to be released, I woke up that day with the most amazing amount of restlessness and anxiety I've EVER experienced....I felt horribly desperate for no apparent reason and paced around the ward all day, not even able to sit down at all at any time.
I even got the nurses to give me some filing papers to do just to keep my mind off the awful anxious feeling...!
...... I felt something was dreadfully wrong, & couldn't get that out of my mind the whole time; i asked to be discharged so I could get home asap, but had to wait for the doc's ok.....which took all day as it turned out...

.....Then that evening my fiancee's parents turned up and I knew straight away what had happened as soon as I saw their faces.....my soulmate had committed suicide that day.... :frown: :frown: :frown: ......AND I KNEW all day something had happened......

ok it's a bit off-topic with the shamanism aspect, but I have learned my lesson...NEVER AGAIN will I ever ignore a gut-instinct/premontion that strong..... :shocked:   

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#606028 - 04/12/02 04:07 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Will put up a large sum of money against your hypothesis. And as usual, I will get no takers even though it has been done thousand times and the results prove it. .

BTW, where are your references?

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience