Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Bud pics. [Re: durban_poison]
    #6024780 - 09/03/06 12:08 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

durban_poison said:
well that just proves everyones theroy that strains mature 2 weeks plus the time they are advertised as. i mean lui a indica strain crossed by another indica strain and it matures at 14 weeks. may have been from low wattage but i dont think so. i do think you need to add 2-4 weeks flowering time to the seed packs requested time. i have rarely ever found a plant that matures by the time they state and even a rarer oddity would be one that flowers before they state(which i have found undiserable). 14 weeks for a indica x indica proves the point. who know maybe it was its great, great grandmas trait coming out. if thats the case i guess i only get great grandma genetics. im not complaining about potency just time(as i probably only have 30 more years of work to accomplish).

In his original post he states that it's a sativa dominant pheno, perhaps that explains the extended flowering period? The person i received my heavy duty clones from also told me that i should add on an extra 10-15 days to the seed packs time. I think it's quite a well known fact that you should ignore the reccomended flowering times from the banks and rely on more conventional techniques when determining the time to harvest.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSilverwolf
sandtrout
 User Gallery

Loc: Darkover
Re: Bud pics. [Re: Hanky]
    #6025455 - 09/03/06 04:34 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Hanky said:
As long as possible, anything over a month is nice.

How?

--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
Re: Bud pics. [Re: Silverwolf]
    #6026184 - 09/03/06 09:09 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Dry it till the stems are snap dry, then put it in glass jars. Open the jars and once a day to get fresh air into them.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains