Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
The Witch
    #597763 - 04/03/02 03:24 PM (22 years, 8 hours ago)

[Think La Catalina in Journey To Ixtlan - Castaneda]

On my last fungal journey about a year ago, I was just coming up when a friend called to ask me to play some racquetball. I had about 25-30 grams of fresh PFs. Not knowing how deep I would trip, but still feeling relatively sober, I reluctantly agreed.

It was a short distance to the apartment courts. On the way over, I saw a woman walking about 50 feet ahead of me on the windy path. As I came around the corner, she was nowhere to be seen. The path split into a Y and I looked in both directions. I scratched my head (that is how I got that bald spot!) as I was totally perplexed. She would have had to have sprinted at top speed to be out of sight. It didn't make any sense. I knew I was tripping, but only mildly at this point. There were no visual distortions.

I continued walking up to the gate and got an eerie feeling, I spun suddenly and there she was with her face only inches from mine. Our eyes locked. I stifled a scream as I was that startled. I turned and fumbled to unlock the gate with trembling hands. I turned around again and she had disappeared!

For the record I went on to kick ass at racquetball so my perceptions were still acute. I was at about a level II.

It was not a classic hallucination as it was totally out of character with the rest of my trip. Perhaps I lost some time, but that has never happened before or since.

I do NOT scare easily. I was robbed by gangbangers at gunpoint last year and I was more spooked the the "Sorceress".

Fact or fancy? Go ahead and rip me - I deserve it!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Edited by Swami (04/03/02 03:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemr crisper

Re: The Witch [Re: Swami]
    #597958 - 04/03/02 08:04 PM (22 years, 3 hours ago)

may i?
i had a similar experience in a forest in sweden, you may remember i wrote about it in a thread you started a few weeks ago, that was without shrooms.
questions - what did she look like, what was she wearing and what expression was on her face?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: The Witch [Re: mr crisper]
    #598016 - 04/03/02 09:20 PM (22 years, 2 hours ago)

(Please repoint me to your post).

As best as I can remember, she was early thirties with a decent figure, medium tall, dark hair, and relatively attractive. Her clothes made no impression on me; perhaps jeans or sweats. (Sorry, no black shawl, crystals or other stereotypical garb.)

Her expression and sudden appearance so disturbed me that I immediately turned away. I have no reference point to describe it. She was not angry, happy, sad, etc. I just felt like she was sucking me into her eyes and so I had to break contact. It was freaky that I did not hear her sneaking up on me nor walking away.

The eerie feeling lasted for several days. I seriously wondered if I opened an interdimensional door and a Bruja was stalking me.

--------------------

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #598534 - 04/04/02 11:07 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

If you were tripping, maybe it was a time distortion. They can be somewhat tricky and with your rational approach to life its unlikely to be a hallucination.
I've found that even in flashbacks perceptual distortions and time distortions can appear very "real" even when I realize that "it's just a flashback".

Anonymous

#598559 - 04/04/02 11:39 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Swami:
"I seriously wondered if I opened an interdimensional door and a Bruja was stalking me.

What's a 'Bruja,' is that the same thing as a 'Psycho Hose Beast' or an 'Ex-girlfriend'?

(Sorry, it just brought back some memories.)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: The Witch [Re: Tannis]
    #598687 - 04/04/02 01:42 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

If you were tripping, maybe it was a time distortion.

I might agree except for 4 things.

1. I have tripped much, much harder without that effect. Colors were somewhat brighter, but that was the only apparent distortion at that point.

2. The woman was literally nose to nose when I turned around. A woman would not get that close to a man she never met under those circumstances.

3. As that part of the path only led up to the locked gate, she would have been waiting for me to unlock it to get into the clubhouse. In the 5 seconds it took me to unlock the gate, she was gone even though I could see the path for several hundred feet and heard no sound of footsteps or running. It doesn't make sense that she would come up to the gate, crowd me, then suddenly vanish.

4. I was not yet peaking, yet I soundly beat a strong (and sober) racquetball opponent shortly thereafter. Depth perception, coordination, timing, and balance all have to be working well for that to happen; otherwise I would be swinging at air or be mishitting shots.

Do I rule out mushroom distortion? No, not at all, but it just didn't remotely seem to fit the rest of the trip.

--------------------

Edited by Swami (04/05/02 07:36 AM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: The Witch [Re: ]
    #598694 - 04/04/02 01:47 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Bruja is Mexican for sorceress. Could be the same as an ex-girlfriend...

--------------------

Invisiblevkk_
DNA Timebomb

Loc: Planet Erf, Yo.
    #599201 - 04/05/02 12:49 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Where were your kung-fu skills?

Your story freaked me out.

--------------------
I remember, the first time, I... smoked DMT.

Edited by vkk_ (04/05/02 12:55 AM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: The Witch [Re: vkk_]
    #599398 - 04/05/02 07:40 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Where were your kung-fu skills?
You're right. A death blow to the larynx would have gone over well. When the police arrived I would calmly explain that I was tripping and killed this woman for walking too close to me. A jury (in Salem maybe...) would see it my way.

--------------------

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #599574 - 04/05/02 11:30 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

So if its not time distortion, then are you saying that this was some kind of weird, unexplained, or even supernatural event?
Do you have a pretty good idea of what actually occurred?

Invisiblemr crisper

#600496 - 04/06/02 11:04 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

sorry this is late swami
i c/p'd it from strange stories thread

the crow
in 88/89 i lived in the north of sweden, very remote forest region.
i went collecting pine-cones with my girlfriend, the part of the forest we were in was far from any houses or villages, absolutely no sign of anybody around.
we walked about 2km from the car, within view of each other but a little spread apart and i noticed a large bird in a tree above.
i looked up to see a giant crow, at least double the size of a regular one, it was looking down at me. after staring at each other for a few seconds it spread its wings and flew away. the thing was the size of an eagle. it disappeared quickly from view as the trees were very thick.
i returned my view to earth to find a large thin man hovering over me. he was bent over, his face just inches from mine, grinning hugely at the joke he was playing on me. all his features were out of proportion, long thin face, big mouth and teeth, pencil thin body and long skinny arms and legs, over 2 meters tall. he was wearing a green costume ala robin hood.
i blinked and when i opened my eyes he was standing about 5meters away, arms by his sides, looking curiously at me. nobody could have travelled that distance, silently, in the time i took to blink. we looked at each other for about a minute, i couldnt speak and he made no attempt, then he just vanished, literally.
i called to my girlfriend and said, lets go back to the car. in the car i asked her if she saw the man in the forest. she said yes. we never discussed it again.

still have no idea about that experience

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#600886 - 04/06/02 09:53 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

It does sound like your encounter had a similar feel. When I told some people the story, they shrugged their shoulders and said "So what?" The narrative is not so much about the details of what happened as much as the mood the events created.

--------------------

Edited by Swami (04/07/02 09:39 AM)

OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Loc: MA
    #600941 - 04/06/02 10:50 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Wow mr crisper I actually got the chills reading that. Scary stuff.

Even though I bet it'd be creepy you should find out what your girlfriend saw of him.

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: The Witch [Re: skaMariaPastora]
    #601175 - 04/07/02 07:41 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

she's an ex now, but we are still in contact
i will email her tonight and ask, yeh..i'm curious too.

Anonymous

#601210 - 04/07/02 09:13 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Disappearing people???? Figures moving great distances in the blink of an eye????? Supernatural entities?! JUST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!!
Heh... this sounds like one of my stories. Hmm maybe there is a spirit world after all eh old buddy?

Edited by Shroomism (04/07/02 09:17 AM)

Anonymous

#601212 - 04/07/02 09:15 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

The narrative is not so much about the details of what happened as much as the mood the events created.

Indeed. So you can see where I got frustrated when you used to rag on me about
the details.

Anyways... my thoughts..
Perhaps an old girlfriend? In a *cough* previous life ?

Edited by Shroomism (04/07/02 09:21 AM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: The Witch [Re: ]
    #601231 - 04/07/02 09:41 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hmm maybe there is a spirit world after all eh old buddy?

Nah. I wuz just trippin'. :smile: 

--------------------

Anonymous

#601282 - 04/07/02 11:07 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

You trippin' yo

OfflineAbstractSoul

#601529 - 04/07/02 06:08 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

man, this is some crazy wild wacky stuff. were you sober in your experience mr crisper?

--------------------
---------------------------------------------
house is a spiritual thing
---------------------------------------------

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: The Witch [Re: AbstractSoul]
    #601705 - 04/07/02 11:08 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

when that happened, i hadnt drunk alcohol or taken any drug for about 2 years.

i hesitate to make any guesses about it. one guy who used to frequent this forum, called hru, reckoned i was abducted and experimented upon by aliens within a time warp. i thought that was pretty cool, but hru was more than a little out there.
he crashed and burned quickly but fuck he flew high.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag