Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Sadaam made to watch south park repeatedly [Re: jungjedi]
    #6011967 - 08/30/06 02:32 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

jungjedi said:
stupid jackass mariness.sadam was bought and paid for yaers ago.what they gonna do next.gang bang him?

Ahh........ The irony of calling a group of Marines stupid, and you, yourself, misspelling words.

(and if this story is true...it is fucking hilarious)

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEntheogenicPeace
Scholar
Male

--- [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #6012047 - 08/30/06 03:06 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (11/27/14 04:28 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Sadaam made to watch south park repeatedly [Re: Asante]
    #6012050 - 08/30/06 03:07 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein is being made to watch his appearance in cult cartoon South Park while he is behind bars.

Its nice they feed his sense of moral superiority over the infidels.
But seriously, if this is true then thats yet another human rights violation.

This is a slap in the face to anybody who has ever really had their rights violated. Intellectual buffoonery and creeping Churchillianism (Ward, that is).

--------------------

Scholar
Male

--- [Re: zappaisgod]
    #6012076 - 08/30/06 03:15 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (11/27/14 04:29 PM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Sadaam made to watch south park repeatedly [Re: Silversoul]
    #6012093 - 08/30/06 03:24 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

If making someone watch South Park is a human rights violation, then human rights aren't worth upholding.

Repeatedly forcing a political prisoner to watch a piece of personalized propaganda wherein his character is made to sodomize the devil is not the correct way to treat a prisoner, which in the light of his trial can cause all sorts of delay and legal embarassment.

The job is to decently and efficiently see to it that this man is put through the justice system. There is no need to subject him to propaganda that shows him lewdly waiving a dildo at the Devil.

And you must remember one thing: Saddam Hussein knows full well that he probably will get the death sentence, and the south park movie shows him *after death, in Hell* which makes it more than innocent humor.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Sadaam made to watch south park repeatedly [Re: EntheogenicPeace]
    #6012152 - 08/30/06 03:51 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

EntheogenicPeace said:
Your cheap-shot against professor Ward Churchill is baseless.

The essay... Some People Push Back: On the Justice of Roosting Chickens

http://www.kersplebedeb.com/mystuff/s11/churchill.html

Read it for yourself instead of letting Bill O'Reilly & David Horowitz tell you what's in it.

A helpful resource in further understanding the subject matter...

http://www.counterpunch.org/churchill02212005.html

I read it when it was still steaming and you were in grade school and found it to be the work of an intellectual lightweight who basicly has made a living pretending to be something he is not. I do not watch O'Reilly and don't know who David Horowitz is, offhand. The NY Times is delivered daily to my door and I read it. I also read the NY Post and numerous blogs which I find to be honest. Like Little Green Footballs, which, in addition to sending Gunga Dan to an early retirement, have also made rather a mincement of the whole notion that the media lies to support the US and Israel and BUUUUSH. Your assumption that anyone who disagrees with your oh so educated and exalted fringe lunacy is deluded by the mass media and too stupid to be enlightened is what will keep you forever one step away from total muteness. If no one listens, did you make a sound? Methinks not. I and many others have no problem finding Churchill to be an academic fraud, an egregious liar and an opportunist of the worst stripe. Yep, it was us neocons that got him tossed out of that redneck bastion in Colorado. PERSECUTION, FIGHT THE POWER, POWER TO THE PEOPLE, umm what do you mean you don't really have that degree or you didn't really write those papers yourself? Ummmmhmm. Uh-huh. I see. Buh-bye. And his ideas are stupid too.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Sadaam made to watch south park repeatedly [Re: zappaisgod]
    #6012162 - 08/30/06 03:56 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

Former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein is being made to watch his appearance in cult cartoon South Park while he is behind bars.

Its nice they feed his sense of moral superiority over the infidels.
But seriously, if this is true then thats yet another human rights violation.

This is a slap in the face to anybody who has ever really had their rights violated. Intellectual buffoonery and creeping Churchillianism (Ward, that is).

Respond to this. Your position makes the whole concept of human rights a farce. Absolutely ignorant overuse of whiny bullshit for no good reason other than to once again assert with bleating blather that AMERIKKKA SUCKS! Please, keep it real, sister.

--------------------

Scholar
Male

#6012502 - 08/30/06 05:20 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (11/27/14 04:30 PM)

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6012514 - 08/30/06 05:22 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Drawing links to ownership doesn't prove bias. Providing extensive media analysis, on the other hand, would? Have anything relevant like that?

Scholar
Male

--- [Re: Redstorm]
    #6012600 - 08/30/06 05:44 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (11/27/14 04:32 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Sadaam made to watch south park repeatedly [Re: Redstorm]
    #6012678 - 08/30/06 06:01 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

My "rant", as you put it, was in no way incoherent. Nor was it sarcastic. Much. Except for this;
"oh so educated and exalted fringe lunacy"
That was sarcastic.

Ward Churchill and his bilious screed have been sliced, diced, disected and flayed, boiled, broiled and braised to a fine faretheewell. Even he has backed off and "clarified" his crap. Just what were those children on the plane guilty of again? And the restaurant workers? Those are just the easiest targets. I suppose in your ridiculous world view every Mexican who crosses the border illegally is also complicit in the evil and illegal Amerikkkan hegemonic imperialist plot to take over the world. Because of the Joooos. And oil, of course.

Further, your dubious "expose" of pro-Amerikkka media bias would be interesting if you could actually support that notion with EXAMPLES of pro-Amerikkka bias from NBC.

--------------------

Scholar
Male

#6012731 - 08/30/06 06:15 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (11/27/14 04:33 PM)

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6012755 - 08/30/06 06:20 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Second, he did not equate the low-level service workers in those buildings to the technocrats who were contributing architects of genocidal U.S. foreign policy.

When (other than towards the Native Americans) has the US had a policy of genocide?

Scholar
Male

#6012757 - 08/30/06 06:21 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

---

Scholar
Male

--- [Re: Redstorm]
    #6012779 - 08/30/06 06:26 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

---

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#6012794 - 08/30/06 06:31 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

EntheogenicPeace said:
Let's look at the mainstream media's role in promoting ignorance in the context of the recent campaign of Israeli aggression in Lebanon...

The capture of 2 Isreali soldiers near the Lebanese border (on which side exactly is disputed), and of 1 Israeli soldier in the Gaza strip was universally labeled a provocation by terrorists in the U.S. media, a provocation which warranted a sharp & decisive response by the IDF.

What was ignored in these widely covered events was the fact the Isreal has over 10,000 Lebanese & Palestinian prisoners, many of the Lebanese from the last occupation by the IDF which officially ended in 2000.

Linkee please.  And please, set aside those who were tried and convicted of crimes.  Or is it impossible for you to comprehend that, over the course of a few decades, and given a population of millions of palis, some of the fuckers might actually be criminals :shocked:  I certainly don't recall any examples of the Lebanese GOVERNMENT screaming about this.  You do know what a government is don't you?  The ostensible representative of the people of the nation, as opposed to a bunch of extra-governmental thugs representing a foreign government and co-opting the actual elected representatives?  You are aware of the difference aren't you?
Quote:

For weeks before this so-called "provocation", the Israeli government was systematically taking prisoner cabinet officials from a democratically-elected Palestinian government.

That would be a bit of a glitch in your time frame there grasshopper.  The Hamas thugs weren't arrested until after Gilad was captured.  And that has absolutely nothing to do with the lads on the Lebanese border, does it?  I think they were actually Hamas Members of Parliament. Hamas is a terrorist organization.  Many of them are still criminals.  Complicit in a kidnapping.  Under arrest.  Tough shit.  Daily rocket attacks and a kidnapping.  Nope, no reason to arrest any of THOSE fine upstanding leaders.
Quote:

On June 24, the day before Cpl. Gilad Shalit was captured at an Israeli army outpost in Lebanon, the IDF captured and imprisoned two Palestinian civialians in Gaza; certainly a greater crime & violation of human rights than what Palestinian militants did the following day.

Try to get your bullshit together a little better OK?
"Early on Sunday morning, 25 June 2006, Shalit was captured by Palestinian militants who attacked an army post in Israel after crossing the border from the Gaza Strip into Israel via an underground tunnel"
Just for your edification, there is absolutely nothing wrong with arresting individual criminals.  With reasonable suspicion that they committed crimes personally.  You know, since there have been daily rocket attacks since they left Gaza.  And the so-called Gaza government has evidenced no interest in stopping them.  As opposed to Gilad, who was pretty much just standing around and guilty of.....wearing a uniform.  Yeah, now I get it Ward.  It is OH SOOOOO clear now.
Quote:

Yet the widely-reported capture, and accompanying outrage (not authentic, but rather a cynical, self-serving fraud) among the U.S. government and media, reveals a blatant bias in U.S. media coverage of Israeli/Palestinians events.

Even the Arab world and the UN came out and condemned the kidnappings.  Are you so fucking out of touch that you were unaware of this?
Quote:

From this context capturing & imprisoning civilians is fine as long as they're not "our" civialians, but capturing one of "our" soldiers is viewed as a serious provcation.

I had no problem with the "kidnapping" of Mr. John Mark Karr.  These Israeli soldiers were guilty of nothing other than wearing a uniform.

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #6012795 - 08/30/06 06:31 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Don't be pretentious; I was just asking a question. I'll do some reading on all of those, but none of them look too recent. Do we no longer have a policy of genocide or something?

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#6012822 - 08/30/06 06:36 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

And another one of your heroes is Timothy McVeigh??? Who's next? Ted Kuczinsky? A truly impressive list. This is why you are essentially a mute buffoon. Enjoy your utter irrelevance. You do realize you are doomed to an existence of summary dismissal, don't you?

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Sadaam made to watch south park repeatedly [Re: Redstorm]
    #6012836 - 08/30/06 06:38 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Don't be pretentious; I was just asking a question. I'll do some reading on all of those, but none of them look too recent. Do we no longer have a policy of genocide or something?

It's a Noam, Ward, Alex Jones, parrot. Pay it no mind. I'm still looking for the SA colony.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#6012857 - 08/30/06 06:42 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Please, keep it real, sister.

Aww did you put your tampon in backwards again, zappa?  :rolleyes:

Quote:

Your position makes the whole concept of human rights a farce.

It does not. If you forget for a moment that the guy is Saddam Hussein, then you got a case of a strongly religious prisoner of war who is almost sure to be executed, which is repeatedly is made to watch a video ridiculing his person, suggesting he will go to Hell and engage in homosexual intercourse with the Devil. Hilarious as the movie might be, in this context it is a form of humiliation intended to rob said prisoner of his dignity. Humiliation of prisoners on trial is not the way we do things in the civilized world.

But you probably thought it was OK that korans were torn up and flushed through the toilet to apply pressure to religious inmates of Guantanamo.

Quote:

Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 5:
Article 5
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Please note the degrading treatment part, this is the human right that applies to the Saddam Hussein/South Park situation.

Quote:

for no good reason other than to once again assert with bleating blather that AMERIKKKA SUCKS!

No :rolleyes:

For the simple and abundantly clear reason that these few marines hyave violated mr Hussein's rights, which should not happen in a case as important as this. Like I said, this can be made a matter by for instance his lawyers to delay the case, and its improper conduct plain and simple.

You're getting a kick out of my alleged anti-americanism.
If this were an israel matter you'd call me antisemitic.

I strongly disagree with several foreign and domestic policies of your government. That does not make me anti-american. Americans are not their government, and its the US government which I disagree with.
If I were anti-american, why spend time on the shroomery with 3/4 of posters being americans?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder