Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblethatiAM
Stranger

what do you feel on psychedelics
    #6010181 - 08/29/06 10:10 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Recently when I take psychedelics I get a sense of some interesting things that I was wondering if anyone else felt.

-A feeling of what I can only describe as a donut continually destroying itself (center) and sustaining/fueling itself (edge) simultaneously, while cruising along. It is like a big cosmic donut, it feels like the entirety of existence. I would almost say like a parasitic attraction sapping the life from itself while recycling itself.

-Other-worldly music. Extremely peaceful and slow notes (electronic-ish) coming on in waves in a slow crescendo. Harmonies are created and changing in the background while sometimes a separate much faster (but still relatively slow) guitar part floats above it.

-Uncontrollable laughter for no reason.

-A sense of becoming what I imagine. Or becoming my surroundings. Not like I think I'm a chair, but...the vibes fill me up inside and now there are just impersonal vibes.

-The intense telescoping of everything. Time, space, awareness. Like I reach out in branching frames into an awareness fractal.

Weed:
-A sense of a consciousness shift:
Insect- I feel like a grasshopper chewing on some grass. I feel like I have the mind of some sort of insect. Still awareness is the same, yet altered inconceivably.
Mollusk- I felt like some sort of slug. Though I could easily imagine octopus/squid. As a squid swimming in a dark ocean, there isn't much to think about but the taste of blood. There is much less that the mind is caught up in (such as how was your day, this, that, what I want, what I don't want, etc). Also a sense of some sort of vague telepathy seems evident in the more developed cephalopods. I wouldn't say straight up telepathy...maybe empathy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: what do you feel on psychedelics [Re: thatiAM]
    #6010272 - 08/29/06 10:48 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thatiAM said:

-A feeling of what I can only describe as a donut continually destroying itself (center) and sustaining/fueling itself (edge) simultaneously, while cruising along. It is like a big cosmic donut, it feels like the entirety of existence. I would almost say like a parasitic attraction sapping the life from itself while recycling itself.

-A sense of becoming what I imagine. Or becoming my surroundings. Not like I think I'm a chair, but...the vibes fill me up inside and now there are just impersonal vibes.

I think these two are the same thing.

In the first case you are attempting to express the clear impression of muchness happenning richly with a disintigrating tail of experiencing at one end (of a tubular self perhaps) and a kind of creation of experience out of nothingness at the other. the hole of the donut is nothingness and the whole of the donut consumes its tail.

IMO this is what you are assemblig as a cosmic view of self when the self becomes multilayered and each layer persists accross moments longer than it normally would. eventually old experience fades, and so you become part of the donught - incomplete and tubular time extended.

in the second case you talk about filling up with the impressions from environment and mind, and this is the same thing about sensations persisting much longer than when you are not stoned.

both describe one thing.

and yes this is definitely what I do experience all the time.
note that a circular shape extrudes as a tube, and a gestalt sense of experiencing is like a circle, so if you are stoned and the moments are persisting longer, you extrude that circle into a tube (and are definitely on the way to being a donut if you consider that you are creating yourself) or in my case

I am a worm

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisiblesurf rat
pass the dutchie

Re: what do you feel on psychedelics [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6010354 - 08/29/06 11:22 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i sometimes feel alot of that.
the laughter almost every time

--------------------
Draft beer, not people.:faded:

InvisibleSofaKingGood
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: what do you feel on psychedelics [Re: surf rat]
    #6011349 - 08/30/06 11:19 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

You were talking about the music. Sometimes with me I actually see like sound waves coming at me from like people's mouths ( when they are talking ) or like from my speakers, kinda weird. It is like watching a single drop of water hit a lake and then looking at all the ripples coming at you.

--------------------
[quote]I8thesh400m said:
he-has-as-have-i-chek-My-ratings:thumbup:
to-the-post-origionator-5-to-you
there-are-nice-people-but-be-smart
my-spacebar-is-broke:p [/quote]

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: what do you feel on psychedelics [Re: SofaKingGood]
    #6011923 - 08/30/06 02:18 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

yes the ripples are very key to this thing.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
    #6012199 - 08/30/06 04:12 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

What don't you feel on psychadelics? :grin:

InvisiblethatiAM
Stranger

Re: what do you feel on psychedelics [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6012455 - 08/30/06 05:10 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
I think these two are the same thing.

In the first case you are attempting to express the clear impression of muchness happenning richly with a disintigrating tail of experiencing at one end (of a tubular self perhaps) and a kind of creation of experience out of nothingness at the other. the hole of the donut is nothingness and the whole of the donut consumes its tail.

IMO this is what you are assemblig as a cosmic view of self when the self becomes multilayered and each layer persists accross moments longer than it normally would. eventually old experience fades, and so you become part of the donught - incomplete and tubular time extended.

in the second case you talk about filling up with the impressions from environment and mind, and this is the same thing about sensations persisting much longer than when you are not stoned.

both describe one thing.

and yes this is definitely what I do experience all the time.
note that a circular shape extrudes as a tube, and a gestalt sense of experiencing is like a circle, so if you are stoned and the moments are persisting longer, you extrude that circle into a tube (and are definitely on the way to being a donut if you consider that you are creating yourself) or in my case

I am a worm

Wow man way cool!  I hadn't considered that at all.  Hmm.  Better do some thinking :smile:

Quote:

NewbieShroomie said:
What don't you feel on psychadelics? :grin:

Hmm... :grin:

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
    #6014073 - 08/30/06 11:29 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

love

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order